Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Xtreme Resistance clan website! - The number one clan in Europe.
Unfortunately, you are currently viewing this site as an unregistered guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the website and there are some features you can't use.

If you wish to join in the discussions here at XR, as well as to participate in many board events, forums and the chat - then feel free register to the website! It is easy, fast and completely free. You will be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and vote in polls.

Register Here - Join our community now!
If you're already a member, please log in to your account on the top left hand side to access all of our features. Thanks!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
cod4 interests
Topic Started: Saturday, 26. September 2009, 20:50 (436 Views)
Bas[XR]
Superman!
 *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i wanna know at what day and time you guys are free, what game mode you like the most, what rules because i want to start clanwars again

i prefer TDM and im not free wednesday, friday, saturday, i prefer around 20:00 GMT

PLAY

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

El_nino
Welcome to the Jungle
 *  *  *  * ]
I'll play most modes i like TDM.Put radar off so we can camp if there beastly . Search and Destroy is another game i play alot. Anytime after 6 BST during the weekdays suits me. On weekends im busy to it would have to be closer to the time to say. :)

Emiel
Member Avatar
Bangout
 *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
there are much standart rules on GB, we must know them good, ehm, i like Sabotage and TDM, no radar, and i like 6:30BST or 8:00BST

Kerrko[XR]
Forum Deity
 *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Search and Sabotage are by far my two favourites. I would like to get some wars soon to see how we can improve and what we need to work on as a team.

I know we are by far not the greatest team there is but with teamwork I think we could win a couple.

L.Fiinest
SuperElite!
 *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Im easy, im always on ps3 so yeh! Just message me, but im usually buisy saturday night but ya know me, i will probably be on.

S.A.D and sabotage plz

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Website updated - June 15th 2013 (AvaReda)