|WRESTLING DISCLOSURE RULES AND REGULATIONS
Welcome to Wrestling Disclosure. We urge all registered members to use their common sense to know what is and what isn’t appropriate, but have outlined several of the key rules that we would advise you to become familiar with.
Wrestling Disclosure runs under a Member Review concept. When inappropriate behavior is recognized, the staff team may individually use their own discretion for the problem at hand. More important problems are privately discussed by the staff team, where we come to an agreement in regards to the member(s) punishment. This can range anywhere from a verbal warning to a temporary—or even permanent ban from the community, depending on the severity of the behavior.
The following is a list of offenses here at Wrestling Disclosure. Keep in mind that it is almost impossible to predict and list every possible infraction; therefore we ask that above all else, you think before you act.
- No Spamming — This includes, but is not limited to, quoting other posts without giving your own input, double posting, and posting random images in the Discussion Zone. Bumping old topics is tolerated; however the bump must hold a significant reason. These rules do not apply in the Popcorn Area.
- No Advertising — We don’t allow the promotion of any other wrestling forum, whether through a post, private message, signature, or via The Shout Box.
- Explicit Content — Wrestling Disclosure is home to members of all ages, thus nudity has no place here outside of the Picture, Media, and Explicit Content sections.
- Flaming — Harsh personal attacks against another member only has one place on the forum. The Flaming Area, which is a place where members may openly criticize and settle issues that they may have with each other. Here, it is open game; however we do ask that members stay as mature as possible – just as anywhere else on the forum. Attacks against ethnic background, gender, skin color, and sexual orientation is off limits.
- Keep Your Signature an Appropriate Size — This means no stretching the board. When choosing your sig, keep in mind that the most used forum skin by our members, VOX, is about 800px wide.
- Spoilers — None are allowed outside of the designated areas. If you are posting a topic that features a spoiler, we ask that you label the title with *SPOILER*, as well as not give away any important information in the title. For the sake of clarity, a spoiler is essentially any television information that will air in the future that is not already common knowledge. And because of the locations of the primary wrestling companies discussed here, Wrestling Disclosure will go by the American TV schedule. If it has not aired on television in America, it is considered a spoiler.
- Shout Box Etiquette — We have a chat area located at the top of the board, called the Shout Box. The staff team is generally very flexible in enforcing any rules there. We do, however, ask that you use common sense and not take advantage of that leniency. Though most things are permitted, we ask that you refrain from overly-spamming, outright flaming other users, or posting television spoilers that other members may not be aware of.
- No Auto-Playing — This is when you post a video or flash image that plays audio automatically.
- Give Proper Feedback — Specifically in the Graphics, MV, and Audio Showcase sections, where members post their work in hopes of being given constructive criticism.
- Turn in your Battle Day Entries on Time — Battle Days are regular running events that we hold, consisting of official Graphic and / or Movie (MV) battles. In most cases, they take place on the weekend of a WWE Pay-Per-View. Anyone can sign up for a Battle Day, and everyone is encouraged to give it a shot. However, in doing so, you agree to submit your work to the correct personnel by the set deadline, or face a temporary ban from the forum.
- Multiple Accounts — You are allowed just one account per person.
Remember, these are basic, common, offenses here at Wrestling Disclosure, and not the only things you prohibited from doing. What’s deemed as “crossing the line” is at the discretion of the staff member. So please, use your common sense and decency to respect the rules and the staff who enforce them. Above all else, have fun! That’s what we’re here for.
If you think that you see somebody breaking the rules, it’s encouraged that you to make use of the Report button to notify the staff team in the chance that it has gone unnoticed. This button is featured on every post throughout the forum.
- Name Changes — During every weekend of a WWE Pay-Per-View event, an Admin will make a topic in the Announcements Section where you may post your desired new user name. All requests will be fulfilled as soon as possible.
- Becoming a VIP Member — We have two groups of members on the forum. Upon registering, you are a regular member. Once you reach a 500 post count, you become a ‘VIP Member’ and granted access to the prestigious VIP Zone, which includes all kinds of rare media. In addition, VIP Members are also given a few other perks around the forum.