Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Influence; If you had the power of influence over people...
Topic Started: Jul 29 2011, 02:04 PM (664 Views)
Cody

I was watching a television show last night and I believe it brought up a good discussion point. If you had the power to actually influence anybody to anyone and you only had 3 chances to do so, who and what would it be? And do you have a valid excuse for why you would influence those people?

Mine would be...

1: The US Government - The government over here just keeps screwing us over (literally). We have enough rich people in this country to fix the entire debt problem why choose people (like myself) to try to fix it? That doesn't help anything. I would greatly influence them to start using their brain and start fixing this problem so everybody's life would hopefully be a better place and more jobs would be available.

2: Anti-Social Media Businesses - Why doesn't every business join social media into their marketing and advertising campaigns? Some companies refuse to use it for the sole fact that they do not "have time" for it. If they would use it, America would have more jobs. How do I get that? Well to run a social media campaign you would need about 2-3 people to control the social media accounts (and about 2 to manage the people that works on the accounts to make sure the job is done [Based on the size of the business, in this case would be a medium size business.]. I would love to influence every business to at least try social media for a month. If it does not work, drop it. But if it does, you just gained a ton of interacting customers possibly willing to buy your product or service.

3: Bill Paying Schedule - I know of some businesses that have occurring already, and I love that. But some of the places that you really need a bill when you are available to pay it, doesn't have a schedule that YOU need. Of course it is their services and their way of handing payments, but why not agree to what your customer wants instead of your wants? It is their money after all. If I was to influence bill makers everywhere, I would have them let their customers set a payment schedule that better fits them (of course make it reasonable like the first of the month or so forth for people that have social security.).

So in the comments, tell me who you would influence. Not necessarily why but it would be cool to know. Thanks for reading guys and girls and I hope one day this post some how gets a ton of views and somebody fixes what is wrong with this world today.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Naru
Member Avatar
none chance
Quote:

1: The US Government - The government over here just keeps screwing us over (literally). We have enough rich people in this country to fix the entire debt problem why choose people (like myself) to try to fix it? That doesn't help anything. I would greatly influence them to start using their brain and start fixing this problem so everybody's life would hopefully be a better place and more jobs would be available.

Posted Image

I'll come up with my list later

sock
Member Avatar

I would influence people who drive cars to stop driving their cars, and instead ride bicycles. That way the world would be a lot quieter and safer without the large metal things flying about.

I would influence the whole entire world to lay down their weapons and not wage war or fight because that would be nice and we can all put our efforts into doing good things.

Lastly I would influence the British government to alter the misuse of drugs act 1971 because damn wouldn't it be good to walk about fucked on ten different things with no fear of arrest.

Dan

The US congress (upper and lower house) is pretty much a plutocracy. The only thing that can influence them is lots and lots of money.

Cody

Dan
Aug 5 2011, 01:11 PM
The US congress (upper and lower house) is pretty much a plutocracy. The only thing that can influence them is lots and lots of money.
I strongly agree, even though most of them make 10x the income we do... Sickening really.

Acey

I don't discuss politics anymore, it's like discussing the validity of a fairy tale.

Chris
Member Avatar

Acey
Aug 11 2011, 11:54 AM
I don't discuss politics anymore, it's like discussing the validity of a fairy tale.
hi 5

Phil
Administrator
Acey
Aug 11 2011, 11:54 AM
:wub:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Intellectual · Next Topic »
Add Reply