Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Registration is easy! Sign up for the forums and begin posting today!

*Please no spam*

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Billy Corgan/TNA
Topic Started: Nov 5 2016, 11:38 AM (87 Views)
wrpd
No Avatar

Anyone else fascinated by this developing TNA / Dixie / Billy Corgan nonsense? I don't like that Billy is out of TNA. He's now suggesting that he's owed millions and he might sell his stock of TNA to WWE...

https://twitter.com/Billy/status/794573291029692416
Bossman for wrpd jpn
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AntonChase
No Avatar

Over the last few months I've really lost interest in TNA. I used to watch it without fail each week and to me TNA started falling when Hogan/Bischoff ran things. And then when AJ Styles left TNA I think that was the nail for me. Watching his shoot interview where he said TNA wouldn't offer certain things in his contract in which he thought he deserved and as a massive AJ fan I'd agree. But then seeing guys like The Nasty Boys coming in to TNA and Bubba The Love radio/guy getting air-time WTF. AJ had every right to ask for a few certain things in his contract.

TNA failed miserable on many talents and now look at them, AJ, Samoa Joe, Aries, The Addiction (Daniels/Kazarian), Eric Young and Bobby Roode all are either in WWE/NXT and ROH. And are killing it right now especially AJ.

I always thought that if way back when Paul Heyman was in talks with TNA I honestly think TNA would be what NXT is right now. Maybe a little bit bigger.

As for this whole Billy Corgan thing, I honestly think Corgan had every intention of trying to build TNA back up but found out what financial mess it truly is. And now he is trying to escape.

TNA needs a silent financial backer with some connections in regards to running a wrestling company, maybe bring back Jeff Jarrett, I mean what's happened with GFW?

The actual roster of TNA isn't bad right now, and the production isn't bad either. It's just the financial mess needs sorting out, so either sell it to WWE or find someone else. Maybe have TNA another brand under the WWE Umbrella, like NXT.

As right now though TNA is down the pecking order of what I'm watching, which is

WWE
PWG
ROH
Lucha Underground

Edited by AntonChase, Nov 6 2016, 06:57 AM.

wrpd
No Avatar

TNA has some good stuff, like the Broken Matt / Brother Nero stuff is pretty solid. But there's so much wrong. You're right with all of the above, too. The way they let those talents slip through their fingers is mind boggling. They used to have such a great roster. TNA was my favorite for years and I'd constantly have to defend it to people. Now its just like wtf.. I was into Billy's involvement. His new on-screen persona was awesome too, sorta like a mob boss in a way. This is all nuts.

Bossman for wrpd jpn

Anton Chase
No Avatar

I've only watched a few YouTube clips of Broken Matt Hardy/Nero storyline which is cringy but worth watching. And as for Corgan's on screen Persona, I haven't seen much off to comment.

A few things I'm glad that TNA is doing right now is Eddie Edwards being champ, good call on whoever made that. Another is stable versus stable storylines, BORING as fuck. That too bored me with Ace's and Eights being like Sons of Anarchy, Although I did like Bubba Ray Dudley being Bully Ray. Maybe we can see Bully Ray in the Royal Rumble?
Posted Image

wrpd
No Avatar

Bully Ray was a great gimmick. Let's hope this happens again SOMEWHERE..
Bossman for wrpd jpn

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Wrestling / Sports · Next Topic »
Add Reply

f r i e n d s
Optional Text

a f f i l i a t e

Support WARPED by Shopping Amazon with the banner link below!

Or you can help out by donating and help pay for the monthly hosting fee or annual domain fee, plus more. Thank you!

Dark Cloud Created By P.hant0m