Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Registration is easy! Sign up for the forums and begin posting today!

*Please no spam*

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
102 Reactions
Topic Started: Jun 3 2016, 06:41 PM (79 Views)
wrpd
No Avatar

A camera is set up near the EXIT for the WRPD wrestlers.. a sign is placed "Leave Your Reactions" based on tonight's event.

Likewise, you can leave REACTIONS shot from your own cameras and such.
Bossman for wrpd jpn
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Juvian
No Avatar

Who the fuck is Kenji Lee?
Seriously, i am this close to getting my first win and nope! some fucker always there to piss on my parade.

Cyrith
Member Avatar

Johnny walks into the shot, grinning like the cat who are the canary.

Johnny: "I get it, you guys feel robbed. It's a legitimate feeling, we did kinda sucker you in. But! I did give you the fun and satisfaction of seeing me take down Mark Storm. I did what I needed to do, Treats is way more motivated to bring the cup home to WARPED than me and that's not self depreciation. I'm tourney fatigued, he wants this bad. So I did what I had to do, and for once Mark Storm couldn't run, and we saw how that ended. Next time, I want that belt. That's my motivation. And wouldn't you know it Mark? Looks like your schedule is clear. How about punching my dance card?"

Raike winks and gives a click of the tongue, before all but waltzing off screen.
Posted Image

HugoStrange
No Avatar

Hugo walks into view of the camera.

Hugo: Mary, Mary, Mary just not you're night, but maybe you should focus on the task at hand.

Hugo smiles and walks off view.

Dred-King/Blackwhisper
Member Avatar

Lewis Hilton-Williams reaction to qualifying for the Total J Cup....

"So I guess Ramorez isn't retiring?!?!"
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · Reactions リアクション · Next Topic »
Add Reply

f r i e n d s
Optional Text

a f f i l i a t e

Support WARPED by Shopping Amazon with the banner link below!

Or you can help out by donating and help pay for the monthly hosting fee or annual domain fee, plus more. Thank you!

Dark Cloud Created By P.hant0m