Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Registration is easy! Sign up for the forums and begin posting today!

*Please no spam*

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
WRPD100
Topic Started: May 6 2016, 10:48 PM (196 Views)
wrpd
No Avatar

Posted Image

A camera is set up near the EXIT for the WRPD wrestlers.. a sign is placed "Leave Your Reactions" based on tonight's event.

Likewise, you can leave REACTIONS shot from your own cameras and such.
Bossman for wrpd jpn
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rottentreats
Member Avatar
Evo. Champeen!
Mr. Rottentreats drags himself back through the curtain; allowing a small peek at Jacqui M’s Victory Celebration. The Wicked Clown Of WRPD is grimacing in pain, clutching his shoulder and picking black and white confetti off of his sweat covered body. Austin Sanders wastes no time in shoving a microphone in the smeared painted face of WRPD Evolution champion.

Austin Sanders: “Sorry to bother you so soon after your match, Mr. Rottentreats.”

Treats rolls his good eye.

Austin Sanders: “I just need to know. What was with that look you gave Patrick Kay while he was presenting the title to Jacq…”

Treats silences Austin Sanders with a sweaty, white glove covered finger to the veteran backstage correspondent’s lips. Treats calmly looks Austin Sanders in the eye before addressing him sternly.

Mr. Rottentreats: “Oh, the camera caught me looking in Patrick’s general direction, did it?”

Austin Sanders nervously nods in confirmation. Treats smirks; continuing.

Mr. Rottentreats: “What it didn’t catch was me pointing at my wrist. Ya know, the international sign for what about the fucking time limit?! But you know what, I’m not going to whine, I’m not going to complain. Simply because. It doesn’t matter! ”

Treats cackles as best as his battered internal organs will let him. Pacing in a rather large circle around Austin Sanders; Treats yells “OH, NO! IT DOESN’T!”

Mr. Rottentreats: “As long as I have this!”

Treats places his right arm around Austin Sanders’; draping the WRPD Evolution title on Sanders’ shoulder. The Whole F’N Sideshow pulls the microphone toward him; wincing.

Mr. Rottentreats: “I’ll be chomping at your heels, Jacqui. In case you haven’t noticed the pattern. And I’m sure you haven’t. Since you obviously don’t pay attention to WARPED at all. After a successful Evolution title defense, the current champion usually receives a shot at the supposed Main Championship of WARPED. This tournament? This opportunity, not a guarantee, but this opportunity. This was my thank you from Patrick for stoking the coals during the down time. And I may have to read one of Will’s fabulous show reports, but I’m pretty sure I've defended this recently!”

Treats reaches across himself and Austin Sanders to smack his Evolution championship on the main plate. Both men wince, Austin from the impact, Treats from using his left arm.

Mr. Rottentreats: “Didn’t I, Austin?!”

Austin Sanders nods in confirmation once more.

Austin Sanders: “In a Barbwire Island Triple Threat against Hugo Strange and Crowbar.

Treats’ right eye glows as he over exaggeratingly repeats Austin Sanders’ words.

Mr. Rottentreats: “In. A. Barbwire. Island. Triple. Threat. Against. Hugo Strange. And. Crowbar! So, that means, Anton Chase isn’t the only one running around WARPED with a title shot up his sleeve. I’ll be seeing ya, Jacqui! That is if you make it past your first title defense.”

The WARPED Evolution champion saunters off; laughing hysterically.

Austin Sanders: “I guess you could say that Mr. Rottentreats was cracked by the Big Egg! We’ll see you in Hiroshima on the twentieth, WARPED Faithful!”
Posted Image
@ClownRot - @VRowKnee
Mr. Rottentreats - Wiki

Cyrith
Member Avatar

Raike walks in front of the camera, dead eyed expression in place of his usual emotional self. He glaces at the camera, shakes his head, and walks off.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Reactions リアクション · Next Topic »
Add Reply

f r i e n d s
Optional Text

a f f i l i a t e

Support WARPED by Shopping Amazon with the banner link below!

Or you can help out by donating and help pay for the monthly hosting fee or annual domain fee, plus more. Thank you!

Dark Cloud Created By P.hant0m