Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Registration is easy! Sign up for the forums and begin posting today!

*Please no spam*

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mark Storm; Your Hero, and Mine.
Topic Started: May 3 2014, 07:51 PM (431 Views)
markstorm
Member Avatar

STATS

Wrestler's Name:
Mark Storm

Wrestler's Nickname:
Your Hero and Mine

D.O.B.:
November 20th, 1988

Height:
6'3"

Weight:
225 lbs

Alignment:
2, Heel.

Billed From:
New York, Brooklyn

Pro Debut:
November 20th, 2008

MOVESET

Grappling Style
(Up to 2 MAX):

1. Unorthodox Striker
2. Methodical Technician

Finishing Moves:
(Up to 3 MAX)
1. "Dystopia" (Go to Sleep knee strike)
2. "STORMSTRIKE!" (Rainmaker)

Trademark Moves:
(Up to 5 MAX)
1. Tombstone Piledriver
2. Shoot to Kill! (a bicycle knee that stuns Storm's performance to the point where they've fallen onto one knee. Storm then takes off to the ropes, bouncing off of them to return to his opponent with another bicycle knee. This is then followed by a pin attempt.)
3. Impending Storm (combination of strikes followed by a discuss lariat, ala AJ Styles)
4. Elevated Powerbomb (leads to a nearfall on most occasions)
5. Rolling Kick

Common Moves:
(Up to 20 MAX)
1. Strikes
- Elbow strikes
- Discus forearm
- Open palm
- Uppercut

2. Kicks
- Dropkick (usually performed after a sequence of leapfrogs and trip up attempts)
- Bicycle knee
- Pele kick
- Big boot
- High kick to the chest
- Enziguri kick

3. Japanese arm drag (usually into an armbar)
4. Suplex Variations
- Inverted exploder suplex
- Deadlift suplex
- Multiple German suplex's (performs until the point of exhaustion)
- Suplex into corner
- Dragon suplex

5. Submission Variations
- Butterfly suplex into armbar
- Triangle choke (sometimes followed by multiple elbow strikes to the opponent's head).
- Double wristlock to a grounded opponent followed by multiple stomps to the opponent's chest, face, and head.

6. Spinebuster
7. Sitout face slam (leads into a nearfall)
8. Sling Blade
9. Handspring hurriacanrana
10. Hurriacanrana
11. Lariat out of nowhere, flipping his opponent inside out if smaller.
12. Flapjack which he then transitions into an ankle lock
13. Hiptoss, cartwheeling afterward, claps his hand and basement drop kick.
14. Snapmare followed by a run to the ropes and a basement dropkick to his opponent.
15. High intensity combination of strikes with his hands followed by a spinning back kick.
16. Hoists his opponent up onto the top rope and dropkicks them to the outside.
17. Springboard DDT (Satellite DDT)
18. Springboard Moonsault into Inverted DDT
19. Tope Con Hilo
20. Somersault Dive

ENTRANCE & ATTIRE

Entrance Music:
"Short Change Hero" by The Heavy

Ring Attire:
- To the ring, he wears a black leather jacket as well as shades.
- White long tights, accompanied by matching kick pads/boots, white tape wrapped around his wrist. (The white supposedly a reference to 'the messiah', who'd wear white robes, etc, someone he believes he is when it comes to the wrestling industry, and of course the color white is often related to the bible and the pureness of Jesus Christ).
- Pay Per View attire; black long tights, accompanied by black kick pads/boots, black tape wrapped around his wrist. (Black is supposedly a reference to the 'demons' that Mark Storm is plagued with, who he allows to run rampage when it comes to PPV events.)

Ring Entrance:
NOTE: Please keep in mind that we don't do pyrotechnics.

Code:

"Short Change Hero" by The Heavy begins to play through the speakers and the lights in the arena simultaneously dim down. Smoke begins to rise from the top of the stage and appearing on the screen above are the following words;

[size=10][center][b][color=#4d4d4d][i]YOUR[/i][/color] HERO, AND [i][color=#4d4d4d]MINE[/color][/i][/b][/center][/size]

Boo's echo through the arena as Mark Storm emerges from the mist of smoke, chewing gum calmly as he takes off his shades and stares down at the ring. He can't help but allow his sadistic signature smirk to appear upon his lips as he closes his eyes and spreads his arms out wide, soaking in the jeers of the audience.

[b]Announcer:[/b] From New York, Brooklyn.. weighing in a two hundred and twenty FIVE pounds - [b][i]Your [/i][/b]Hero, and [b][i]Mine[/i][/b].. MARRKKKK STORMMMMMM

He begins his walk down the entrance ramp, with a leather coat completing his attire as he comes down the entrance ramp.

[center][i][b]This ain't no place for no hero.
This ain't no place for no better man.
This ain't no place for no hero
To call "home."[/b][/i][/center]

At this point, Storm is by the edge of the ring; allowing a smile to embed on his face before he jumps onto the apron and holds onto the ropes, using them to help himself up onto the turnbuckle. He's grinning from ear to ear, soaking in the rest of the boo's coming from the audience, shaking his head sideways as he lowers it, before jumping into the ring.

Taking off his leather coat, he hands it to the ring announcer before walking over to his designated corner and hoisting himself up onto the second ropes, a smirk upon his lips as he holds his arms up; his theme song slowly diminishing.

CHARACTER BACKGROUND

Picbase:
Evan Peters

Manager:
Chris Constantine

Gimmick:
Your Hero and Mine. Egotistical, Mark Storm believes that he is the best wrestler in the world, second to none, and that comes with a certain level of respect that he believes he doesn't get from his colleagues or management, or even the fans. Now, he lives by an "Me, Myself and I" mantra when it comes to the business, and refuses to be belittled and talked down to.

Strengths:
1. Intelligence: Storm is able to deduce what his opponents are going to do before they even do it. This is from their movement or body language and because of this he's able to counter them very quickly and efficiently, being one step ahead of his opponent. In the profession, many would argue that he is perhaps one of the most intelligent in the ring.

2. Unorthodox Style: When it comes to Mark Storm and his wrestling style, the question is; what can't he do? He's traveled the world picking up things from everywhere he's been and has added that to his arsenal. Because of that, you can't really pinpoint him or bracket him into one categorized style, instead he's a concoction of a variety of styles. A cluster fuck so to speak.

3. Tolerance / Endurance: This man can endure a lot of damage. And for some reason, that sparks a fire within him. Forcing him to become better in the process. He thrives off hard hitting strikes, as they motivate him to do better. As well as this, he is well known for his ability to last in matches for a long period of time, his stamina being second to none.

Weaknesses:
1. Freelance/Fatigue: At this moment of time, Mark Storm is a freelance competitor. Meaning that he isn't tied down to one place, but competes all over the scene. He's known for having a hectic schedule. And that has contributed to his downfall in the past most specifically in 2016, with the fatigue and pressures getting to him - he had to step away from the business as a whole.

2. Risk Taker: He's prone to take risk, putting himself in predicaments that can cost him the match. But he's a thrill seeker. Anything that get's the adrenaline pumping he's going to try.

Taunts/Mannerisms:
When the bell tolls and the two competitors approach one of another, instead of locking up initially, Storm will usually turn his head away from his opponent and hold up his hand toward them; a gesture of talk to the hand, before turning his head back to his opponent, and transitioning his flat hand into a gun, shooting his opponent with a smirk upon his lips - trying to get into the head of his opponent. He's becoming a bit of a showman as he returned to the ring. Everything he does, he tries to perform quickly; his movement within the ring, being quick too and after a spot of lengthy time; he lowers is stance and spreads his arm out, bowing his head as the audience applaud his efforts and that of his opponents too.

Bio:
The history of Mark Storm is a vast one, having began his career in 2008 but only beginning to really hit his stride in 2015 when he signed for Extreme Wrestling Corporation. Within a matter of months, he was able to capture the coveted World Heavyweight title and would successfully hold onto the title for a further nine months before losing it to Shadow Man. It was his time as World Heavyweight champion that brought attention to the New York born and bred professional, who before that found little success in small independent shows across the country. His time at Extreme Wrestling Corporation was a turbulent one. He went from being at the very top of the food-chain - having a stint as tag team champion too, but then found himself out of favor for newer talent, with less television time devoted to him and more towards the upcoming individuals within the promotion. He asked for his release and it was granted: and since then, Storm has found himself on an excursion of self betterment, in an attempt to prove to the world that he is, one of the best to ever grace the four sided ring. Despite Extreme Wrestling Corporation being his primary home, Storm often aligned himself with other promotions, particularly in 2016 and 2017, finding himself wrestling all over the world.
Edited by markstorm, Feb 1 2018, 03:38 PM.
Posted Image
Win | Draw | Loss
2 | 0 | 0
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

markstorm
Member Avatar

Weight change: 234lbs
Posted Image
Win | Draw | Loss
2 | 0 | 0

markstorm
Member Avatar

Weight has been edited: 225lbs
Posted Image
Win | Draw | Loss
2 | 0 | 0

Joey
Member Avatar
Bossman
Are you using Evan Peters now as a pic base?

markstorm
Member Avatar

Yep, well, Evan Peters as Tate Langdon.
Posted Image
Win | Draw | Loss
2 | 0 | 0

markstorm
Member Avatar

Everything edited, aha.
Posted Image
Win | Draw | Loss
2 | 0 | 0

Joey
Member Avatar
Bossman
markstorm
Mar 22 2015, 05:41 AM
Yep, well, Evan Peters as Tate Langdon.
Tate is the fucking man.
I've considered using him as a pic base before.

markstorm
Member Avatar

I know bro!
I'm happy I decided to use him as my picture base, Punk was too overused. (even ROH circa!)

But yeah edited some stuff again, moves list, gimmick and fighting style.
Posted Image
Win | Draw | Loss
2 | 0 | 0

Joey
Member Avatar
Bossman
markstorm
Mar 26 2015, 01:32 PM
I know bro!
I'm happy I decided to use him as my picture base, Punk was too overused. (even ROH circa!)

But yeah edited some stuff again, moves list, gimmick and fighting style.
Yeah, Punk gets used a lot. You're the first I've seen use Tate. Good shit.

Right on. Will make note of the bio changes. Gonna also make you a new roster graphic and such.

markstorm
Member Avatar

Sweeett!
Posted Image
Win | Draw | Loss
2 | 0 | 0

Joey
Member Avatar
Bossman
One issue here - Leon Stone uses the GTS as his finisher. Gonna need to pick a different one. Sorry.

markstorm
Member Avatar

updated
Posted Image
Win | Draw | Loss
2 | 0 | 0

markstorm
Member Avatar

updated
Posted Image
Win | Draw | Loss
2 | 0 | 0

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Join WARPED / Talent Roster ファイター · Next Topic »
Add Reply

f r i e n d s
Optional Text

a f f i l i a t e

Support WARPED by Shopping Amazon with the banner link below!

Or you can help out by donating and help pay for the monthly hosting fee or annual domain fee, plus more. Thank you!

Dark Cloud Created By P.hant0m