Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
JavaScript Free Code
Welcome to the Aquaventures forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Aquaventures is a fish-keeping forum geared to all different kinds of hobbyists. Whether your just starting out, or your an accomplished aquarist, we're sure you'll find yourself at home here. We have a montly POTM with prize, lots of active members, a buy & sell section, and lots more.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as:

• Posting in and creating new threads
• Customizing your profile
• Sending private messages
• Posting photos
• Voting in Polls
• Participate in various contests

Registration is fast, simple, and 100% FREE. So what are you waiting for?

Join Aquaventures Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Photobucket
TV show looking for Fish Tank Fans
Topic Started: Dec 13 2010, 09:21 PM (190 Views)
ngpfishtank10
Baby Angelfish
Hey,

I'm hoping you guys can help me out. I'm looking for homeowners/businesses who are ALREADY looking into buying or installing a custom made aquarium within the next 3 months. We are producing a new TV show that follows a family run aquarium design company. We want to show the process of creating and installing exotic, sometimes outlandish, fish tanks along with a fun story on why you want your one of a kind fish tank.

If you know anybody that might be interested in being on the show and getting a little more for their money in the quality of the tank, either reply or shoot me an email. I’ll send you the more formal questionnaire if that’s the case. My email is [email protected] Thanks in advance!

-Dave
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Verse 34k
Member Avatar
Kohaku Koi
i dont know if youve noticed, but this forum has been closed for over a year. ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Aquatic Talk · Next Topic »
Photobucket

JavaScript Free Code Fish Topsites
JavaScript Free Code