Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
JavaScript Free Code
Welcome to the Aquaventures forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Aquaventures is a fish-keeping forum geared to all different kinds of hobbyists. Whether your just starting out, or your an accomplished aquarist, we're sure you'll find yourself at home here. We have a montly POTM with prize, lots of active members, a buy & sell section, and lots more.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as:

• Posting in and creating new threads
• Customizing your profile
• Sending private messages
• Posting photos
• Voting in Polls
• Participate in various contests

Registration is fast, simple, and 100% FREE. So what are you waiting for?

Join Aquaventures Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Photobucket
Confession
Topic Started: Nov 6 2010, 12:47 PM (226 Views)
Jim
Member Avatar
Baby Black Aro
I'm old and dying and I smell like cigarette butts and I have gray hair in my ears. I'm a pedophile with a bondage fetish, my wife wants to leave me, I pleasure myself to cats because they are so furry. My wife is a flat-chested, slutty old hag who married me only to take all my posessions, and then left me. I'm so old that I can't drive anymore, my vision is failing, and I scream out in pain when I pee. My behind is so old and flabby that it gets bruised if I use an ordinary toilet seat, and I can't afford a raised and cushioned seat, so when I **** I use a pool donut. I take half my own weight in pills every day to keep my blood pressure at a normal level. My children are all prostitutes and drug dealers, and they don't talk to me because I'm an abusive old hack.

Brb, dying.
Edited by Tigerpuffer, Mar 4 2011, 09:21 PM.
If At First You Dont Succeed....Go Fishin
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Verse 34k
Member Avatar
Kohaku Koi
your mom.

Verse 34k
Member Avatar
Kohaku Koi
8===D

Tigerpuffer
Member Avatar
AJ's ghost
Why are you alive?
-Tig
~~~~~~~~~~~:>--<

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Photobucket

JavaScript Free Code Fish Topsites
JavaScript Free Code