Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
JavaScript Free Code
Welcome to the Aquaventures forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Aquaventures is a fish-keeping forum geared to all different kinds of hobbyists. Whether your just starting out, or your an accomplished aquarist, we're sure you'll find yourself at home here. We have a montly POTM with prize, lots of active members, a buy & sell section, and lots more.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as:

• Posting in and creating new threads
• Customizing your profile
• Sending private messages
• Posting photos
• Voting in Polls
• Participate in various contests

Registration is fast, simple, and 100% FREE. So what are you waiting for?

Join Aquaventures Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Photobucket
Woo hoo!
Topic Started: Sep 9 2009, 01:14 AM (566 Views)
Verse 34k
Member Avatar
Kohaku Koi
I got a tomato clownfish. Pretty cool little guy, about 3, 4'' long and swims around a lot. Anything special I need to know about them?

Pics to come 8)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

puffcrusader696
Member Avatar
Baby Black Aro
Thats cool! got any pics? ummm... I could look up some stuff on them for you if you want me to... not an expert on clowns
Edited by puffcrusader696, Sep 9 2009, 01:15 AM.
My reef is my expression... its a mixed bag of a bit of everthing with no clear theme all including mood swings, many odd quirks, nooks, crannies, and the best part: growth

Questions about saltwater? Wanna set up an amazing reef display and want to do it right? Just ask!

Will
Member Avatar
MeAtSpInNiNg ByOtCh
I would assume basic care for a clown, what size tank is he in, what are his tankmates?
P0RN!!!

Verse 34k
Member Avatar
Kohaku Koi
got pics, still have to upload.

he is in a 72g FOWLR along with 3 yellowtail damsels and a bicolor basslet

Eoibio
Member Avatar
^^selling all his predators ^^
Awsome..goodluck with him :)

BTW..WHy do people always keep so few fish in a SW tank? Its really confusing...lol
75g (mainly) Discus Tank
Spoiler: click to toggle

Filteration: Eheim ecco pro and a Eheim proffesional thermo II

Breadcrumb
Goldfish
Cant wait to see pics :)
Edited by Breadcrumb, Sep 9 2009, 03:37 PM.

Datnoid Man
Member Avatar
GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice..... I love clowns.... wish I could start a saltwater tank. Waiting for pics

puffcrusader696
Member Avatar
Baby Black Aro
people don't keep as many fish in saltwater because a saltwater fish needs much more room than a freshwater fish of the same size... and I think tomato clowns are slightly more aggressive than regular ones... not sure off hand but I'm pretty sure they are. Good luck BTW!
My reef is my expression... its a mixed bag of a bit of everthing with no clear theme all including mood swings, many odd quirks, nooks, crannies, and the best part: growth

Questions about saltwater? Wanna set up an amazing reef display and want to do it right? Just ask!

Verse 34k
Member Avatar
Kohaku Koi
thanks guys!

pics in the photo cooler :D

Will
Member Avatar
MeAtSpInNiNg ByOtCh
I want to recommend a loinfish, but I know it wouldn't end well... Some grammas might be nice tankmates :)
P0RN!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Damsel/Anemone fish · Next Topic »
Photobucket

JavaScript Free Code Fish Topsites
JavaScript Free Code