Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
JavaScript Free Code
Welcome to the Aquaventures forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Aquaventures is a fish-keeping forum geared to all different kinds of hobbyists. Whether your just starting out, or your an accomplished aquarist, we're sure you'll find yourself at home here. We have a montly POTM with prize, lots of active members, a buy & sell section, and lots more.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as:

• Posting in and creating new threads
• Customizing your profile
• Sending private messages
• Posting photos
• Voting in Polls
• Participate in various contests

Registration is fast, simple, and 100% FREE. So what are you waiting for?

Join Aquaventures Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Photobucket
Bichir going crazy
Topic Started: Jul 31 2009, 10:58 PM (600 Views)
Tigerpuffer
Member Avatar
AJ's ghost
i was just going to handfeed my pride and joy, Senny, my Senegal, and she started acting weird. normally i have to kinda prod her into the middle of the tank to get her to move, but today i did that and she kicked up a ton of gravel and made a mad dash around the tank. then she 'overshot' the shrimp i was feeding her and bit me. (lol)
then she burrowed into the gravel under the filter. i tickled her out and she finally ate the shrimp. its been a weird day :blink:

my Dad recently commented on her, and how she always swims up to the glass when people walk by :D
-Tig
~~~~~~~~~~~:>--<
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Datnoid Man
Member Avatar
GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow...she must have been spooked by some sudden movement like an aro. But if this was an arowana in this case you would have seen an arowana flying threw the cover and on the floor.

Will
Member Avatar
MeAtSpInNiNg ByOtCh
If Bichirs and plecos are anything alike, then you might have poked her the wrong way. My pleco wont care regardles of what I do unless I poke him in one of his "no touch spots"
P0RN!!!

Tigerpuffer
Member Avatar
AJ's ghost
Tail3736
Aug 1 2009, 02:07 AM
If Bichirs and plecos are anything alike, then you might have poked her the wrong way. My pleco wont care regardles of what I do unless I poke him in one of his "no touch spots"
actually, i hafta poke Senny to get her to eat. her favorite part of the tank is behind the filter, hich goes from the top of the tank to the bottom. only her tail is exposed. so i have to poke he to get her to see the food.
-Tig

Verse 34k
Member Avatar
Kohaku Koi
Sooo... how are those pics coming along?

Tigerpuffer
Member Avatar
AJ's ghost
err
define
uhh
'along'
:whistle:
-Tig

Verse 34k
Member Avatar
Kohaku Koi
AJ, this is very depressing :(

Eoibio
Member Avatar
^^selling all his predators ^^
lol..My bichir is in a constant pshyco...lol
75g (mainly) Discus Tank
Spoiler: click to toggle

Filteration: Eheim ecco pro and a Eheim proffesional thermo II

Datnoid Man
Member Avatar
GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol pics where are they?

Tigerpuffer
Member Avatar
AJ's ghost
i gotta go to my grandparents' house to get the pics off my phone. i did it on my computer once but i couldnt get it out of the BitPim file :(
-Tig

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primitive Fish · Next Topic »
Photobucket

JavaScript Free Code Fish Topsites
JavaScript Free Code