Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
JavaScript Free Code
Welcome to the Aquaventures forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Aquaventures is a fish-keeping forum geared to all different kinds of hobbyists. Whether your just starting out, or your an accomplished aquarist, we're sure you'll find yourself at home here. We have a montly POTM with prize, lots of active members, a buy & sell section, and lots more.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as:

• Posting in and creating new threads
• Customizing your profile
• Sending private messages
• Posting photos
• Voting in Polls
• Participate in various contests

Registration is fast, simple, and 100% FREE. So what are you waiting for?

Join Aquaventures Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Photobucket
Create an Aquaventures Flyer...win a Cool Prize
Topic Started: Jun 22 2009, 08:21 PM (1,220 Views)
Datnoid Man
Member Avatar
GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello fellow members and staff.. a few members of staff and I have planned a very fun contest for us to do.(This was before all the non sense happened but we will still do the contest.) Anyways this contest will be for all Members and staff. Now you will need to construct a flyer that will advertise Aquaventures. Heres the guidelines to what need to be on the flyer:
1.) Title of our site(Aquaventures)
2.) www.theaquaventures.com
3.) Some good information on the site... I.E How good the site is, members, etc...
4.) Photos of fish, or aquatic animals
5.) It must be neat. Make it look colorfull and presentable.

The winning flyer will be used to advertise the site.

Below this post is an example of an flyer for another site.
Entries can be sent to:alexgoyankeescardinale19@gmail.com, or alexlovesfish@yahoo.com, or pm me.
Entries will start Monday June 22, 2009 and end Wednsday July 15, 2009. Voting will run from July 15-30.
Now lets talk about the prize.The prize is being sponsered by IMIGHT .. The prize are 2 baby africans with shipping being paid by IMIGHT..
So good luck to all...
Attached to this post:
Attachments: My_Aquatics_world_flyer_entry.doc (948.5 KB)
Edited by Datnoid Man, Jul 8 2009, 08:13 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Datnoid Man
Member Avatar
Delhezi222
Jun 22 2009, 10:10 PM
Quick Question: Does the winner have to pay for the fish itself? Also, I'm assuming you have to use either your pics or pics from someone whose permission you have.
No. the winner does not have to pay for the fish. yes you can use your pics ir pics from someone here with permission. if anyone wants to use my geo pics go right ahead.. no prob.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Verse 34k
Member Avatar
Kohaku Koi
submitted!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Datnoid Man
Member Avatar
Ok thanks
Offline Profile Goto Top

Datnoid Man
Member Avatar
1 entrie received
Offline Profile Goto Top

IMIGHT
Member Avatar
Baby Black Aro
Geo dude
Jun 23 2009, 10:30 AM
1 entrie received
JUST ONE ? Come on guys, this is a chance to help this site grow. I am also gonna print off copies of the flyer and post them every where. Your flyer could be posted all over BC,MICHIGAN.In stores on telephone poles,ect.

I know... I know, your thinking "WOW, i want my winning flyer all over BC,MI"....well get to work !!! Lets help make our site great !!! :rockon:
Edited by IMIGHT, Jun 23 2009, 11:57 AM.
check out my tanks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyOK8Ymd9l8
Offline Profile Goto Top

Datnoid Man
Member Avatar
IMIGHT
Jun 23 2009, 11:51 AM
Geo dude
Jun 23 2009, 10:30 AM
1 entrie received
JUST ONE ? Come on guys, this is a chance to help this site grow. I am also gonna print off copies of the flyer and post them every where. Your flyer could be posted all over BC,MICHIGAN.In stores on telephone poles,ect.

I know... I know, your thinking "WOW, i want my winning flyer all over BC,MI"....well get to work !!! Lets help make our site great !!! :rockon:
Thank you IMIGHT!
Offline Profile Goto Top

WyldLife6201
Member Avatar
Baby Black Aro
no worried I sent one in!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image < CLICK PLEASE!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Datnoid Man
Member Avatar
ok I'll go check it out..
Offline Profile Goto Top

Datnoid Man
Member Avatar
well I got 2 entries 1 from me and 1 from art.. wyld can you send it to my yahoo account?? Members please submit your entries to alexlovesfish@yahoo.com if you can.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Contests and Fun · Next Topic »
Photobucket

JavaScript Free Code Fish Topsites
JavaScript Free Code