Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
JavaScript Free Code
Welcome to the Aquaventures forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Aquaventures is a fish-keeping forum geared to all different kinds of hobbyists. Whether your just starting out, or your an accomplished aquarist, we're sure you'll find yourself at home here. We have a montly POTM with prize, lots of active members, a buy & sell section, and lots more.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as:

• Posting in and creating new threads
• Customizing your profile
• Sending private messages
• Posting photos
• Voting in Polls
• Participate in various contests

Registration is fast, simple, and 100% FREE. So what are you waiting for?

Join Aquaventures Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Photobucket
Angelfish Breeding!
Topic Started: May 3 2009, 02:25 PM (549 Views)
Iloutfitter
Apple Snail
Mine have paired and bred but eaten the eggs within 24 hours, this next drop will be their 4th attempt.

Mine were doing the exact same thing today, one minute they are fine the next my female is getting the Tina Turner treatment for poppa. They did not do this when they first paired, they just kinda never left eachothers side since they were dime size( different parents). I am just letting them be, I set up a tank with their native habitat and they started breeding the 12 days into being in the tank, they never layed eggs in their other tanks. The tank is a 40g tall with the paired angels and 6 green corydoras ( and some MTS but shhh)

I think he is feelin his mojo and she aint wanting none of it, but, domestic violence is a form of foreplay in the fish world, felines and canines as well.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Cichlids · Next Topic »
Photobucket

JavaScript Free Code Fish Topsites
JavaScript Free Code