Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
JavaScript Free Code
Welcome to the Aquaventures forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Aquaventures is a fish-keeping forum geared to all different kinds of hobbyists. Whether your just starting out, or your an accomplished aquarist, we're sure you'll find yourself at home here. We have a montly POTM with prize, lots of active members, a buy & sell section, and lots more.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as:

• Posting in and creating new threads
• Customizing your profile
• Sending private messages
• Posting photos
• Voting in Polls
• Participate in various contests

Registration is fast, simple, and 100% FREE. So what are you waiting for?

Join Aquaventures Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Photobucket
Help! Cotton Eye!
Topic Started: May 2 2009, 01:50 AM (778 Views)
gremlin
Apple Snail
Zakk
May 4 2009, 06:07 PM
looks like one of my female swords has the same issue. but she is also showing signs of weakness and is loosing weigth real bad.
hmm... losing weight really badly?

is she showing any signs of deformity in any way?

when my fish have had columnaris... which is the infection being discussed.... mine have never had real weigh loss issues.

I have had a fish that was given to me have TB though. So glad that i QT all fish that come through here.

Really i should have euthanaised the fish right away. Sounds cruel, but i was curious. So i studied her in order to allow myself to see a disease that i had not witnessed before in my fish.

Its not particularly nice to watch mind you.

A picture tells a thousand stories. If you could get a picture of the fish in question it would be much easier to help you..

yours G
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Emergency Section · Next Topic »
Photobucket

JavaScript Free Code Fish Topsites
JavaScript Free Code