Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
JavaScript Free Code
Welcome to the Aquaventures forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Aquaventures is a fish-keeping forum geared to all different kinds of hobbyists. Whether your just starting out, or your an accomplished aquarist, we're sure you'll find yourself at home here. We have a montly POTM with prize, lots of active members, a buy & sell section, and lots more.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as:

• Posting in and creating new threads
• Customizing your profile
• Sending private messages
• Posting photos
• Voting in Polls
• Participate in various contests

Registration is fast, simple, and 100% FREE. So what are you waiting for?

Join Aquaventures Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Photobucket
Welcome to AV!; Post Stuff About You!
Topic Started: Apr 30 2009, 04:06 AM (519 Views)
WyldLife6201
Member Avatar
Baby Black Aro
:welcome: Welcome to AV! Please feel free to post on threads and even make your own threads! We are all here to learn and teach others! Also, invite your friends to join AV, the more members the better!
Edited by WyldLife6201, Apr 30 2009, 04:08 AM.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image < CLICK PLEASE!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tigerpuffer
Member Avatar
AJ's ghost
good idea.
my name is AJ
im 13 and live in brooklyn
my current stock is small (a string of 5 gallon tanks)
but after school ends in June im getting a 30 gallon tank with either a singtle Cuvier (Senegal) Bichir or a Gulper Catfish.
-Tig
~~~~~~~~~~~:>--<

WyldLife6201
Member Avatar
Baby Black Aro
Thanks for replying, AJ. You can give this information if you want, this is totally OPTIONAL. You don't have to be so vivid in your information as BottomFeeder did.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image < CLICK PLEASE!

Will
Member Avatar
MeAtSpInNiNg ByOtCh
Will
13 years old
Current stock is one tank 11 times the size of one of bottomfeeders and a tank that is the square root of (1+7)x2-(6-2)+4.5-6.5x10

That's a ten gallon
P0RN!!!

Jim
Member Avatar
Baby Black Aro
My name is Jim (Duh) :lol: I live in Mid-West Indiana, My current interest is North American Natives, however after 30 years plus of fishkeeping, ive done most everything, I have 8 tanks running currently. Lots of water changes !!! Ive also had a 150 gal reef that i converted to Native about 2 years ago, cant seem to just stick with one thing forever. I enjoy :fishing: and exploring the local creeks with a net or seine, lookin for Darters or whatever i catch. Started , like most folks with one little tank, and common fish store fare. Then through cichlids of all kinds. Well before this turns into a book ill stop for now :ROFL:
If At First You Dont Succeed....Go Fishin

Jim
Member Avatar
Baby Black Aro
Tail3736
Apr 30 2009, 09:11 PM
Will
13 years old
Current stock is one tank 11 times the size of one of bottomfeeders and a tank that is the square root of (1+7)x2-(6-2)+4.5-6.5x10

That's a ten gallon
Nice Avatar, id like to catch one of these and stick it in a huge tank for awhile, just to observe :)
If At First You Dont Succeed....Go Fishin

Will
Member Avatar
MeAtSpInNiNg ByOtCh
Me too :)
Get their 5000 gallon terrarium and go!
But I need scientific permit and one must be in the land down under to get one :(
P0RN!!!

No-One
Member Avatar
SILENCE!
My name is Ben, I'm 13, live in Waxhaw, I have cichlids and one white cloud minnow (in different tanks, thankfully), and I have a 46 gallon tank and a 4 gallon tank. I hope to get a 75 gallon and get an Albino Senegal Bichir, but no one around here knows what the heck that is lol
African ciochlids FTW!!!

Spoiler: click to toggle

Posted Image

Datnoid Man
Member Avatar
GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Name is Alex. I am 15 going on 16 in 2 months... I have a 150 and a 20 gallon long. I have been keeping fish for about 10 or 11 or so years.... I love the Buccaneers, Yankees,and wrestling. And of course fish keeping... I love geos, oscars, pikes, and severums.. Basiclly catfish, cichlids, and all fish! Heres my stocklist so far:
150: 3 oscars, 1 geo jurupari, 1 geo balazinii, 1 geo brasilnellis, 1 geo suri, 3 silverdollars, 2 ID sharks, 1 pike cichlid, 1 clown knife, 1 Irwini cat, 1 Niger cat., 2 plecos
20: EMPTY FOR NOW... BY THE END OF TODAY HOPEFULLY TWO SEVERUMS

Eoibio
Member Avatar
^^selling all his predators ^^
Hey guys :) Im Eoin..Its an Irish name, its pronounced Owen..I have a 75g discus and ancient fish with 6 discus, 1 senegal bichir, 1 albino senegal bichir and an african brown knifefish. I am adding a delhezi bichir very soon and I may add another bichir from the palmas complex..

I am 11...I have 15 dogs at the minuite..11 pups..I have 2 cats :)

75g (mainly) Discus Tank
Spoiler: click to toggle

Filteration: Eheim ecco pro and a Eheim proffesional thermo II

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Welcome Wagon · Next Topic »
Photobucket

JavaScript Free Code Fish Topsites
JavaScript Free Code