Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
JavaScript Free Code
Welcome to the Aquaventures forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Aquaventures is a fish-keeping forum geared to all different kinds of hobbyists. Whether your just starting out, or your an accomplished aquarist, we're sure you'll find yourself at home here. We have a montly POTM with prize, lots of active members, a buy & sell section, and lots more.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as:

• Posting in and creating new threads
• Customizing your profile
• Sending private messages
• Posting photos
• Voting in Polls
• Participate in various contests

Registration is fast, simple, and 100% FREE. So what are you waiting for?

Join Aquaventures Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Photobucket
Clownfish?
Topic Started: Apr 30 2009, 01:05 AM (856 Views)
Verse 34k
Member Avatar
Kohaku Koi
Formerly I had a couple of black clowns. Very cool fish!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

puffcrusader696
Member Avatar
Baby Black Aro
black clowns are very cool... black misbar ocellaris are really nice
My reef is my expression... its a mixed bag of a bit of everthing with no clear theme all including mood swings, many odd quirks, nooks, crannies, and the best part: growth

Questions about saltwater? Wanna set up an amazing reef display and want to do it right? Just ask!

Flame Angel
Member Avatar
Goldfish
My first marine fish were 2 ocellaris clowns! Very good fish for starting in marine. I'm really regretting tearing down my marine tank now lol (and don't worry, I sold the clowns, and all the other fish in the tank, after about 2 or 3 years, they didn't die :D)

puffcrusader696
Member Avatar
Baby Black Aro
do you have any saltwater setup now? with your name and avatar I would think you would at first glance
My reef is my expression... its a mixed bag of a bit of everthing with no clear theme all including mood swings, many odd quirks, nooks, crannies, and the best part: growth

Questions about saltwater? Wanna set up an amazing reef display and want to do it right? Just ask!

Flame Angel
Member Avatar
Goldfish
No I don't at the moment unfortunatly...but I do work in a pet shop so its not like I'm not in contact with marines anyway lol.
Well my avatar and name I made a long time ago, on another forum, when I still had my beloved Flame, and every forum I joined I just kept the same name and avatar, mainly so people could recognise me haha. And yeah after joining 20+ forums with the same name I thought I might as well keep it, especially so people on here know who I am haha. so yeah...also my avatar is one of the only photos I have of my flame angel, so I figure I might as well use it haha.

puffcrusader696
Member Avatar
Baby Black Aro
very true... I miss my flame... my power strip came unplugged one night and my flame was the only saltwater casualty... all my freshwater stuff on that strip died. My puffer Walter and my sixline wrasse lived

Flame Angel
Member Avatar
Goldfish
Ah that sucks. How much did your flame set you back?

I lost mine when I was away and there was a heat wave...what are the chances...the only fish I lost as well! :( Then about a year later of wondering whether to get another one, I just tore down the tank haha

puffcrusader696
Member Avatar
Baby Black Aro
I only paid 50 for it... it was a small one. at petco they're like 70 lol. but I never buy anything from there. they're around 60 at other LFS around me.... I might get another one soon

micstarz
Member Avatar
Baby Black Aro
If you keep mantis shrimp and cuttlefish,

clownfish are

a nuisance :)
Spoiler: click to toggle

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · Damsel/Anemone fish · Next Topic »
Photobucket

JavaScript Free Code Fish Topsites
JavaScript Free Code