Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
JavaScript Free Code
Welcome to the Aquaventures forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Aquaventures is a fish-keeping forum geared to all different kinds of hobbyists. Whether your just starting out, or your an accomplished aquarist, we're sure you'll find yourself at home here. We have a montly POTM with prize, lots of active members, a buy & sell section, and lots more.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as:

• Posting in and creating new threads
• Customizing your profile
• Sending private messages
• Posting photos
• Voting in Polls
• Participate in various contests

Registration is fast, simple, and 100% FREE. So what are you waiting for?

Join Aquaventures Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Photobucket
Livebearer fans unite!
Topic Started: Apr 26 2009, 07:04 PM (767 Views)
snapple
Member Avatar
Apple Snail
This thread is for all of us livebearer people! Please post pics of your livebearers. Platys, mollies, guppies, whatever you got it goes here! :flowers:

I will post pics of mine soon... =]

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Verse 34k
Member Avatar
Kohaku Koi
I'm afraid I don't have any as of now... however, i used to have a black molly pair that bred prolificly. They are a very cool group of fish :)

Tigerpuffer
Member Avatar
AJ's ghost
Livebearers RULE :D
i have:
8 Western Mosquitofish (one is having fry so im shipping them to connecticut to a fishkeeper with a pond) as well as a single male Cobra Guppy.
my Mosquitofish (other than the ones that were born in my care) were rescued as seasonal contasminents in the feeder tank at my LFS. :)
-Tig
~~~~~~~~~~~:>--<

Verse 34k
Member Avatar
Kohaku Koi
Bottomfeeder
Apr 28 2009, 09:12 PM
i have:
8 Western Mosquitofish (one is having fry so im shipping them to connecticut to a fishkeeper with a pond) as well as a single male Cobra Guppy.
my Mosquitofish (other than the ones that were born in my care) were rescued as seasonal contasminents in the feeder tank at my LFS. :)
We need pix
:mrsatan:

Tigerpuffer
Member Avatar
AJ's ghost
Artemis JT
Apr 28 2009, 11:04 PM
Bottomfeeder
Apr 28 2009, 09:12 PM
i have:
We need pix
:mrsatan:

you have no idea how many hours ive spent trying to get pics up onto other forums. with my family's computer nerd, my grandpa...
"OK AJ did you open up BitPim?"

"Grandpa, I did that 3 hours ago. Im tired. I wanna go to bed."

"Ok, so did you open it?"
/chews on tongue :ROFL:
Edited by Tigerpuffer, Apr 28 2009, 11:15 PM.
-Tig

Verse 34k
Member Avatar
Kohaku Koi
right.... lol

Tigerpuffer
Member Avatar
AJ's ghost
i can get pics from google that are LIKE mine...LOL
-Tig

shark
Member Avatar
i have kept just about every species of livebearers commonly available ...over the years..i mainly keep cichlids now but still have eroom in my heart for these wonderfull sub species

Datnoid Man
Member Avatar
GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't have any... they'd be feeders to my silver aros, silverdollars and when I get my clown knife I'm sure he'll get hungry/ :lol: but they are nice fish.

Fish
Apple Snail
cool

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Livebearers · Next Topic »
Photobucket

JavaScript Free Code Fish Topsites
JavaScript Free Code