Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
JavaScript Free Code
Welcome to the Aquaventures forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Aquaventures is a fish-keeping forum geared to all different kinds of hobbyists. Whether your just starting out, or your an accomplished aquarist, we're sure you'll find yourself at home here. We have a montly POTM with prize, lots of active members, a buy & sell section, and lots more.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as:

• Posting in and creating new threads
• Customizing your profile
• Sending private messages
• Posting photos
• Voting in Polls
• Participate in various contests

Registration is fast, simple, and 100% FREE. So what are you waiting for?

Join Aquaventures Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Photobucket
Silver Arowanas?
Topic Started: Apr 25 2009, 03:40 PM (744 Views)
Datnoid Man
Member Avatar
GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone here keep silver aros?? I have 2 and I love them. Post pics if you can.
Heres my biggest guy hes 5''.(pic in profile)
http://s1.zetaboards.com/theAquaventure/topic/1555314/1/#new
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

snapple
Member Avatar
Apple Snail
sorry, none here. they are very pretty fish though, the pet shop near me has a huge 2 footer, every time we go there i have to check and see how he's doing <33

Datnoid Man
Member Avatar
snapple
Apr 25 2009, 05:02 PM
sorry, none here. they are very pretty fish though, the pet shop near me has a huge 2 footer, every time we go there i have to check and see how he's doing <33
wow thats cool If I lived by you I'd get him

WyldLife6201
Member Avatar
Baby Black Aro
I currently own 1 and I got him when He was a baby with an egg sack. He is gorgeous he lives with Discus and I plan to upgrade him so he looks more Fantastic! This is also DiscusManac11's Arowana too. It's more of his since he bought it!
Edited by WyldLife6201, May 1 2009, 01:30 AM.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image < CLICK PLEASE!

Datnoid Man
Member Avatar
NUMB3RS
Apr 29 2009, 11:27 PM
I currently own 1 and I got him when He was a baby with an egg sack. He is gorgeous he lives with me Discus and I plan to upgrade him so he looks more Fantastic!
Cool how big and any pics??

Will
Member Avatar
MeAtSpInNiNg ByOtCh
I don't have any, but later in my fishkeeping career (once I get an apartment) I will probably get some sort of asian arowana, Canada is greatness :rockon:
P0RN!!!

Datnoid Man
Member Avatar
Tail3736
Apr 30 2009, 01:41 AM
I don't have any, but later in my fishkeeping career (once I get an apartment) I will probably get some sort of asian arowana, Canada is greatness :rockon:
cool, they cost alot

DiscusManiac11
Baby Angelfish
I have a silver arowana baby I got it for ten dollars at a closing pet store. Same one as #'s but the discus and arowana are actually mine!

Snickerdoodle
Member Avatar
Stingray
Awesome! I'd love an arow but because of housing issues I havent had the pleasure of getting one yet. I have seen a grade A arow ranging at £3,000! I am currently making a plan for building an 800gal+ tank, perhaps soon I will be able to house one.

Datnoid Man
Member Avatar
DiscusManiac11
May 1 2009, 01:31 AM
I have a silver arowana baby I got it for ten dollars at a closing pet store. Same one as #'s but the discus and arowana are actually mine!
Please post pics.. I love aros.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primitive Fish · Next Topic »
Photobucket

JavaScript Free Code Fish Topsites
JavaScript Free Code