Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Tessa's Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tomb Raider 9 Leaked Pics!
Topic Started: Jul 15 2009, 11:28 AM (2,542 Views)
RaindropsMelody
Member Avatar

I know I'm pretty late on posting this, but oh well...

Nothing's official, and and I'm under the impression that Eidos wont respond to the leak, or talk about it.
They even had the leaked photos removed from some sites. Can't find the story, but TR 9 possibly having an open world was mentioned as well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by RaindropsMelody, Jul 15 2009, 11:51 AM.
The promises, hollow concessions
And innocent show of affection
I touch your hand, a hologram. Are you still there?

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Randy
Raider
[ * ]
This is the first time I'm seeing these and I hope it's somekind of a hoax because these pics and the concept are awful.

RaindropsMelody
Member Avatar

I dunno what, but there's something appealing about it...

JustADogChasingCars
Member Avatar
Raider
[ * ]
so many questions...
Posted Image

"I'm not mad at all. I'm just differently sane." -- ThE JoKeR

Singstar90210
Member Avatar
Pro Wandering Songstress
[ * ]
I have so many questions as well. I don't know why, but the 1st photo's very appealing but at the same time kinda disturbing since Lara (if it is her) looks a lot like Karima Adebibe. Nothing wrong with that though! But it's kinda surprising that CD would come up with something as elaborate as this! :) [If you're wondering about what I meant by CD, Check out the first photo. Their logo's on the lower right corner.]

The enemies cause me a bit of concern. What's the origin of those enemies? It feels a bit like SE games mixing with Drake's Fortune, DMC3, and the Ring...
Posted Image
Speak softly and carry a big jo. ;) - O'Leary-Liu

Randy
Raider
[ * ]
Horseback? Bows and arrows? Tree people? Seriously, this must be for something else because it sure isn't Lara Croft.

Singstar90210
Member Avatar
Pro Wandering Songstress
[ * ]
Found some info on TombNews.
http://www.tombnews.com/news/2009/07/1201/
Posted Image

Randy
Raider
[ * ]
It's interesting reading but I'm still not sure about it. The female doesn't resemble Ms. Croft in the very least, why keep changing her? I've read other's views on this and it seems that the concept is not going over to well.

Singstar90210
Member Avatar
Pro Wandering Songstress
[ * ]
*praying that this is an alternate timeline and not the same one we know and love* :blink:

Speaking of images, I found this on TR Chronicles. Apparently someone really utilized Dusan's program to its peak and recreated some classic TR poses on his deviantART page. They're pretty awesome!
http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines3654.html
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?p=3660511#post3660511
Edited by Singstar90210, Jul 25 2009, 08:30 PM.
Posted Image

RaindropsMelody
Member Avatar

Awesome Sing! Thanks for sharing!

@Randy - Yeah, I wish they'd stop changing her too.

Singstar90210
Member Avatar
Pro Wandering Songstress
[ * ]
@ Tessa - You're welcome. This made me feel a lot better about my love for the classic games.

@ Randy - Did I mention that "Lara" (we can't really say for certain, can we?) looks a lot like Karima? I think I did.
I think the concept would sound nice if they didn't do too many drastic changes to her looks. I completely agree with you there. It seems like Core did it a lot smarter when it came to appearance changes. Sure, it was a more consistent storyline. But they kept Lara's essence and development basically the same. Even when she was a teen in TR5, you could easily recognize her - forget tech advancements!
CD's technology is getting better - no questions asked. But probably the only thing they'll keep consistent is the voiceovers.
Posted Image

JustADogChasingCars
Member Avatar
Raider
[ * ]
you shouldn't mess with a good thing. they really need to stop changing her. and those tree people are really creepy O.o
Posted Image

"I'm not mad at all. I'm just differently sane." -- ThE JoKeR

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Tomb Raider General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affliates
Topsites
RXnK Topsite v3 AZ Topsites Big Boards LaraCroftRox's TR Videos
Affliates News
• To Join the Affiliates Program PM Tessa.