Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Tessa's Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What did you do today?
Topic Started: Apr 30 2009, 05:33 PM (1,446 Views)
RaindropsMelody
Member Avatar

Post what you did today. :D

I've been stalking my friends using google earth. :Whistle:

ONLY POST IF IT WAS SOMETHING INTERESTING. (Kidding)
The promises, hollow concessions
And innocent show of affection
I touch your hand, a hologram. Are you still there?

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JustADogChasingCars
Member Avatar
Raider
[ * ]
i went to school. every other word was "swine flu". and that's about it, lol. sorry it's not interesting. *hides from Tessa*
Posted Image

"I'm not mad at all. I'm just differently sane." -- ThE JoKeR

lilhanhan
Member Avatar
Cookie Captor! ^.~
[ * ]
All I've done today was cough and sneeze a lot, because I've got boring and totally annoying flu...

Also I'm a bit fed up with friends joking with me saying I've got "swine flu" although I'm perfectly fine. >.<
Posted Image

Randy
Raider
[ * ]
Today, I started installing new baseboard mouldings on a stairway remodeling job that I've been working on................ho-hum.

RaindropsMelody
Member Avatar

Putting stripping, insulation and tar paper/felt paper on the side of a house, 13 feet up with dad. He let me use the saw by my self... He was close by though. :blink: (This was yesterday, but I couldn't get my PC to work... and I just got up..)

The metal goes on today... but I'm gonna stay home. *Yawns* That ladder gets longer and longer as the day goes by.

Basically: replacing old rotting wood with metal. ;)

*Goes looking for Keiry* :P

Hope ya feel better soon Hanhan. -_-
Edited by RaindropsMelody, May 2 2009, 06:05 AM.

Singstar90210
Member Avatar
Pro Wandering Songstress
[ * ]
I sang an embarrassing song yesterday (my friends and I burst out laughing at the end when my teacher announced that we should be excused to first period because his email wasn't working! :lol:) and had to listen to my friends debate about swine flu. More singing came after that.
I woke up a few hours ago and my mom told me that it was still Friday. I looked at the clock and it was 10 in the evening, but I misinterpreted it as 10am and I freaked out that I was late for school for 10 minutes or so. :blink:

Today, I'm trying to find a ride to martial arts because my mom's car broke down and my dad's doing a 48 hour shift.
Posted Image
Speak softly and carry a big jo. ;) - O'Leary-Liu

RaindropsMelody
Member Avatar

Hiding from anything that has the word "Work" in it. :ermm: :angel-not: :lol: I'm tired. lol

Edit:

....About to go out and mow the lawn... Which my brother is supposed to do all of it to pay off the expense of the game he just got.... So much for enjoying a nice peaceful weekend...
Edited by RaindropsMelody, Jun 13 2009, 01:50 PM.

JustADogChasingCars
Member Avatar
Raider
[ * ]
*runs from Tessa* ahhhhh!
lol. Today i'm going to hide while my parents start packing stuff up and i'm to lazy to help. :Whistle: :angel-not:
i'm moving into a new house in a week.
Posted Image

"I'm not mad at all. I'm just differently sane." -- ThE JoKeR

Singstar90210
Member Avatar
Pro Wandering Songstress
[ * ]
I watched the Legend of Zorro. I watched it on Telemundo and my aunt's TV didn't have enough caption channels to get to the English subtitles so I had to settle with the Spanish dub. Luckily I had some friends to watch all the action scenes with.

I also watched the first episode of the Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya. FINALLY IT'S HERE! :D :clap: :yahoo: :woot:
Posted Image

Randy
Raider
[ * ]
Today, I painted some walls that I repaired in an apartment building that was built in 1895.

Singstar90210
Member Avatar
Pro Wandering Songstress
[ * ]
Cool. That is pretty old!
I've been doing martial arts camp yesterday and today. I'm really tired. I was especially tired yesterday because I did martial arts and volunteering. I practically slept the rest of the day! I woke up only once for eating dinner. I wasn't able to lift a finger. I didn't even have enough energy to put on my iPod!
Posted Image

Randy
Raider
[ * ]
Today, I finished wiring in a bathroom as part of a bath upgrade. I also installed a new exhaust fan and recessed lighting in the shower. The oldest building I ever worked on was a coach house that was built in 1878. I completely restored the garden apartment where they used to board the horses back in the days of horses and carriages.

RaindropsMelody
Member Avatar

Singstar90210
Jun 16 2009, 01:15 PM
Cool. That is pretty old!
I've been doing martial arts camp yesterday and today. I'm really tired. I was especially tired yesterday because I did martial arts and volunteering. I practically slept the rest of the day! I woke up only once for eating dinner. I wasn't able to lift a finger. I didn't even have enough energy to put on my iPod!
That's not tired - more like exhausted! :blink:

I'm doing nothingness at the moment... and I have a day of nothingness planed out... Posted Image

Spong
Member Avatar
King of Everything

Today (it's only 7am) I will be sleeping.
Posted Image

RaindropsMelody
Member Avatar

Hmmm... Last night I could sleep and realised it was 7am over in England, so I started wondering what everyone was doing. One answer down, about 5 more to go. Meh, this is last night, but I hardly do anything interesting. :P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Community Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affliates
Topsites
RXnK Topsite v3 AZ Topsites Big Boards LaraCroftRox's TR Videos
Affliates News
• To Join the Affiliates Program PM Tessa.