Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Soflancer Forums, South Florida Lancer Tuners Group. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Make sure to register on the main SoFLancer Site as well for News and Updates!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
(r) how to get RCA outputs with mmcs
Topic Started: Nov 14 2011, 07:13 AM (1,300 Views)
Javskies
I have the mmcs in my 08 lancer with the rf upgrade but I want to add two 10's that I have laying around and I have everything hooked up except the input to my amp. Anyone have experience doing this or know where/ how much it'd cost me to have this done? Thanks!
Member Avatar
SoFLa Member
[ *  *  *  * ]
Its not a job well done unless i bleed :D
Posted Image
[ x ] Black front bumper/ gts lips/ mirrors
[ x ] Blacked out Tail Lights
[ x ] Blue grille light
[ x ] Evo X License Plate Holder
[ x ] Tsudo Exhaust
[ ] Flashed ECU
[ ] Injen CAI
[ x ] Lowering Springs
[ ] Drilled/slotted brake rotors
Quote Post Goto Top Offline Profile
WySiNx
dont touch stock amp! >_< ..........

that is all. lol the rest ehh. idk
Member Avatar
SoFLa Member
[ *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
ESguy
I dont exactly get what your trying to say.

Trying to break it down, you have the stock rf system on your car that comes with the 12" sub.
You have 2 more subwoofers that you want to put in your car

You need a way to wire those 2 or all 3 to the amp? or what do you need to do exactly?
Member Avatar
Rocking 16s!
[ *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
SiKkSiXx
if its just subs cant u just splice the wires poisitive n negative to the other subs

if its amps n u wana keep the stock one
den ud have to put the control to all threee get power cable and ground to all three
n change the settings onda amp so they work just right

thats kinda tricky but fun i got a kenwood for my sub n a rockford for my speakers

but if ur asking for subs im guessing thatl be easy as shit X)

oops i just reread ur q.

um wait what..? is it the amps or the subs?

post a picture B-)
Edited by SiKkSiXx, Nov 14 2011, 12:15 PM.
Member Avatar
SoFLa Member
[ *  *  *  * ]
Beauty is crafted not bought

Posted Image

02 ES (Ashes)
WySiNx
QUE?? im lost. in the everglades with no GPS, lost.
Member Avatar
SoFLa Member
[ *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
Javskies
lol i have an after market amp that i want to add to my system. for it to work i need rca outputs from my head unit to go to that amp. anyone know what i can do lol
Member Avatar
SoFLa Member
[ *  *  *  * ]
Its not a job well done unless i bleed :D
Posted Image
[ x ] Black front bumper/ gts lips/ mirrors
[ x ] Blacked out Tail Lights
[ x ] Blue grille light
[ x ] Evo X License Plate Holder
[ x ] Tsudo Exhaust
[ ] Flashed ECU
[ ] Injen CAI
[ x ] Lowering Springs
[ ] Drilled/slotted brake rotors
ESguy
Javskies
Nov 17 2011, 12:19 AM
lol i have an after market amp that i want to add to my system. for it to work i need rca outputs from my head unit to go to that amp. anyone know what i can do lol
you need what is referred to in the intermolecular world of physical and electronical parts as a...

rca Y adapter, or connector or splitter or cable whatever you want to call it, its not important at this point in time.

to make a long story short, rca Y thingymagiger

Radioshack probably has them, but radioshack is expensive as shitfaced bricks
If your paying more than 2 dollars and 87 cents for one... its probably too much

Get some shit that looks like this
Posted Image
Which works good if you want to place it right behind head unit, and run 2 long cables

Or like this
Posted Image
Which works good if you place it right before the amp, so you run one long cable and split it at the very end [cheaper* ehh ;) saving the moniess]

They both do the same thing, just a matter of what works best for you, or whatever
notice how one is male to 2female, another is female to 2 males
we all know 2 females and 1 male is a better situation but you could be batting for the other team, I dont mind.. dont care.

I could have done this in 4 words but ehh, I have nothing better to do.

Good luck if you need any help just let us know, more than glad to help out, have fun, stay dirty.

PS, you need 2*
Edited by ESguy, Nov 17 2011, 11:34 AM.
Member Avatar
Rocking 16s!
[ *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
a bit lost
ESguy
Nov 17 2011, 11:32 AM
Javskies
Nov 17 2011, 12:19 AM
you need what is referred to in the intermolecular world of physical and electronical parts as a...

rca Y adapter, or connector or splitter or cable whatever you want to call it, its not important at this point in time.

to make a long story short, rca Y thingymagiger

Radioshack probably has them, but radioshack is expensive as shitfaced bricks
If your paying more than 2 dollars and 87 cents for one... its probably too much

Get some shit that looks like this
Posted Image
Which works good if you want to place it right behind head unit, and run 2 long cables

Or like this
Posted Image
Which works good if you place it right before the amp, so you run one long cable and split it at the very end [cheaper* ehh ;) saving the moniess]

They both do the same thing, just a matter of what works best for you, or whatever
notice how one is male to 2female, another is female to 2 males
we all know 2 females and 1 male is a better situation but you could be batting for the other team, I dont mind.. dont care.

I could have done this in 4 words but ehh, I have nothing better to do.

Good luck if you need any help just let us know, more than glad to help out, have fun, stay dirty.

PS, you need 2*
lol look at marvin being all handy and stuff... who would've known...
Member Avatar
SoFLa Member
[ *  *  *  * ]
ESguy
man... handy is my nickname!! cus i do things with my handy, im.. not... exactly proud of.
Member Avatar
Rocking 16s!
[ *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · How To: · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Orbital by tiptopolive of Zathyus Network Resources.