Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Shin Hyakuji High School Tvtropes

The Book that is Hyakuji's Story has come to a close. However, there are still plenty of stories left to be told in the madcap Anime Universe it inhabits. As one book closes, so too does another open. Presented by veteran Hyakuji Staff Members, check out the next generation EVOLUTION of "Anything-Goes" Anime Roleplaying at Senki Academy

Add Reply
Auel Gieszler; What happens when I read Lovecraft and watch Madoka
Topic Started: May 20 2015, 01:41 AM (3,603 Views)
Fallen_shinku
Member Avatar
(இ﹏இ`。)*
You tell me.
Posted Image

Nicknames:Auel Gieszler

Personal Status

Characteristics

Race:Human?
Birthday:16th May
Height:169 cm
Weight:62 kg
Blood Type:O

Info

Mahou Shonen
Musician
Amateur Writer
Former Outer God
Class:Freshmen
Residence:Yuki
Affiliations:The Violet Court
A Certain Other Court
Relatives:???

Schedule

Homeroom Teacher:Babymetal
1:Physical Education
2:Survival Studies
3:Science

Equipment

• Everyday Stuff 101
    (From school equipment to clothes, and money to toothpaste.)

XXX

"Me? I'm just a Stranger."

Abilities

Play; The Return of the Lloigor
Llori

Posted Image
Originally nameless, was given the name Llori at Demian's insistence. A member of the extraterrestrial, hive-minded species known as the Lloigor, which hail from somewhere from the Andromeda galaxy. Llori, in particular, however, due to Demian's interference, had been cut off from the rest of the Lloigor. Currently, serving as Auel's assistant following his dirge to this world, and to provide general aid in his mission given by Demian.

As for actual capabilities, Llori is capable of rudimentary flight, conversation, and picking up objects in general. However, its capacity for strength is about the same as a toddler. But honestly, that wouldn't be much of a skill, would it? On the more supernatural side of things, Llori is capable of rendering itself completely invisible light based perceptions. Meaning that they would be indiscernible to the naked eye, cameras and generally visually nonexistent. However, they can still be detected through other senses, both natural and otherwise such as smell, prana, contact etc.

But, perhaps most notable of Llori, and any Lloigor is there odd ability to cause things to conflagurate and combust simply with touch. A vortice of energy, the strength of their flames and explosions are proportional to the Lloigor's source of sustenance. That being, quite simply, optimistic energy. The Lloigor can see emotive states as a physical phenomenon, and thus are naturally drawn to areas of vibrant "energy". In such "fields of positive energy", its powers increases exponentially. At its self-proclaimed maxim, Llori claims that it could send the entire continent of North America under the sea. However, under normal circumstances and without siphoning any energy, has barely enough power to cook a potato.

Claims to be genderless.

Claims to be over twenty thousand years old.

Demian playfully calls it a sidekick.

Play;
Child-Minded God

Posted Image
Outside. A place removed from that which is Earth. Removed from all that humanity had discovered, defined and understood. So far out of their ken, that the laws of physicality and causality, as humans interpret it, no longer even applies. For this ambiguous nature so far beyond life and existence, humanity has coined an ambiguous, yet fitting term.

"Outer logic".

After forsaking his name, and thus his essence, Auel's nature had drifted from the imperceptible actuality, falling down to abide by the dimensions and physicality of this one. However, despite this, he still possesses a margin of the nature of his former self. The self that was caught within that lucid reality.

Simply taken, once per thread, Auel can transform with the power of "Outer Logic". Within this form, his baseline physical parameters breach into super human levels. This allows him jump onto/between rooftops, heightened reflexes, limited hovering (just enough so that he doesn't die from falling if he's careful), enhanced strength (enough to knock out a bear with a punch, an elephant with a kick), etc. Pretty much, about as similar as those frilly dressed and color coded preteens you see on cartoons. You know the ones. Of course, no magical person should rely on physicality to deal with evil!

Unique to Auel in this form, is an inherent ability which has simply termed as "defy". In essence, Auel still retains enough of his supernatural origins to defy the natural progress, order, and logic of this existence, to a limited extent. That limit being himself. Beyond the identity and existence that is now Auel Geiszler, this "reversal of fate" cannot hold.

Simply put, Auel is able to, five times per thread, "defy" a condition or affect. For example, if he were to be poisoned, Auel can "defy" that such an event or status ever occured or was applied, disregarding and wiping its consequence from canon, even if such an event had did happen. However, if multiple people had been poisoned by the same event, Auel's power would not extend to remove their condition.

Play;
The Eyes-Between Worlds

Posted Image
God given eyes, each said to reveal to the users the secret truths of the world. Countless possible occurrences of such eyes had cropped out throughout history, usually in the possession of reclusive sages or eclectics. It is also rumored that the warlord Genghis Khan was also in possession of such an eye. The most recent recent confirmed owners was that of Cerul Azarah and Marion Fairebarne, both former students of the Tower of Fangs; the former through natural birth and the latter through transplant from the former. Such eyes can be acquired naturally, or artifically, though in the case of the latter, simply killing the host or forced removal is enough for the perpetrator in question to adopt the eye. Needless to say there has been much bloodshed and violence wrought over and through such eyes.

As part of the price to wake from his dream, Auel had to relinquish six of the original seven eyes, in addition to his true name. With only one eye remaining, the scale of the power that he had wielded before is of but a fraction of a fraction of it original. Whereas before he could access and peer into any knowledge, truth, and origin, most of which exceeded the ken and workings of even the most accomplished Magicians and powerful Magic, the one eye remaining, and the lost of his name, has made it so that the scope of the sight is limited to the sole factor of "intent".

No longer a purveyor of grand cosmic truths, Auel's mystical eye now can only show the metaphysical intent of an target. This amounts to, for the most part, as a conceptual power of empathy, at least when used upon other sentient creatures. By making eye contact with another person, Auel can, quite literally, adopt their mindset and emotions, understanding the force that drives them and their destination. This can apply to any creature with sentience, including non human ones. Additionally, charms and protections against scrying and mental/psionic magecraft do not thwart this power, due to it not affect the mind specifically, but rather even more intangible things such as "fate", "occurence", and "causuality"; inferior forms of the "truth" that he could once pry.

Note, however, that though he can see, emulate, and feel the emotions of his target; Auel's eye no longer reveal to him their source or origin. Thus, he cannot gleam any useful information per se out of this power, aside from the current state of the subject.

On the use of inanimate, or objects lacking sentience, however, Auel's eye would still provide a rudimentary knowledge of said object, due to the relatively inferior complexity such one dimensional things are in comparison to more lively subjects. However, the term rudimentary is general at best; he will not, for example, be able to operate an airplane or ancient magi/tech artifacts just from this power alone. What this amounts to is the bare minimum in the nature of such an object; recognize that the plane is used for transportation through the air, the nature, age and perhaps whether the function of such an artifact is malignant or not, etc.

As a bonus, this power also lets Auel read texts and languages in which he have never seen before, due to the nature of his eye stemming from "truth" rather than symbolic meaning.

Personality

Who knows? Or, perhaps more accurately, who remembers?

Things such as personality, emotions and preferences are pathetic biological and neural nuances that were below such a transcendent being such as it. Of course, nowm all that is different. Nearly nothing remains of that former existence, save for one eye and its memories. This of course, makes Auel a little bitter of his current predicament, though his godly and wide world view had made him, more or less, begrudgingly accept his position.

Surprisingly, Auel is a goal-minded individual; he prefers to have clear cut boundaries between all things, and view any semblance of ambiguity with disdain. A complex entity that prefers to keep things simple, concise and meaningful. It can be said that he view things like a dictionary; in that anything in this world drawls seamlessly to a single definition. This also lends him to be rather serious and professional, though notably not courteous. Has a tendency to speak his mind, and an even higher chance to say things that would make the entire world his enemy. Infinitely detests people who waste time, yet, for some odd reason, finds himself invariably stuck upon the most minuscule nuance.

Can also be defined as a realist, and in better words, is calm, rationale, and can keep his composition in nearly any scenario.

History

Once upon at time, there was an empty stage. And upon this empty stage was a single soul.

A brilliant moon.

An endless garden.

A single wind.

A sole dream.

And two voices.

In this stage, of a singular soul beneath a brilliant moon, trapped within an endless garden where a single wind blows lies a dream narrated by two voices, caught in an endless dialog.

"What are you doing?"

"Writing."

"What are you doing?"

"Moon gazing."

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"What are you doing?"

"Dreaming."
Who remembers?

"What was that?" A singular echoed through the empty Library, seeking a reply.

It came as "A Rebellion story. Wasn't it obvious?"

"That's not what I meant. Why show me this?"

"Do I need a reason? Entertainment, probably."

"You brought me all the way here to show me something so senseless?"

"Do I seem like the type?"

A silence followed afterwards, as the whispers of "Yes" died away.

"...Alright, I'll admit to that. That's probably the case!" Childish laughter followed, before the voice continued. "But, no, sadly. There is a reason, a cause for me calling you here."

"What is that?"

"Before that, let me ask you something, with your all seeing eyes. What did you see in that short escapade?"

"...Two females in of amiable relationship. Then, in conflict. Then, obsession."

"Oh, quite perceptive! Others of your kind would've probably just said nothing."

"It is not nothing. But hardly consequential either."

"That is where I say you're mistaken then!" the other interjected almost happily. "Let me tell you what I see. Two contrasts: worldly and selfish. Light and dark. Benevolent and malicious." The voice paused, as if to inspect for a response.

"A Goddess and a Demon."

"All human words. Ramblings of insects." At this, came the response. "Meaningless embellishments placed by mortals to constrain individuals how to function in conglomerates. Such things are below me."

"Such is a gentle world. Right and wrong, are very much just the fantasy of humanity; an organism that had evolved beyond worrying about their own procreation and purpose. But, don't you find it odd? Despite how frail they are, they have accomplished so much-"

"Much? Just how much is much? Have they spawned mountains? Oceans? Worlds and planets? Even the stars are our handiwork. Their world is naught more than a grain of sand in ours."

A short silence. Then-

"...'To see a World in a Grain of Sand, and a Heaven in a Wild Flower. Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour.' Do you know those words?"

"...I do not. It is nonsense, full of contradictions and fallacy."

"Of course, your eyes can only see what you can see. However, even if I wrote them down, I don't think that you will be able to grasp their origin and their meaning."

"You are speaking in circles."

"A favorite hobby amongst those such as we, wouldn't you say?"

"You're trying my patience. Do not speak to me as a mortal. You and I are of the same celestial ilk."

"The same you say?" At this, the first hint of malice filled the air, echoing off the cold book cases. "But, we're very different; I am free, able to flutter as I see fit. I am not caged and shackled. I am not the one locked in their dream."

"Impudent-!"

"Who are you calling that?

Silence.

"A name. What is the name of the one you're speaking to?"

All hostility became defused. A name. For being such as these, a name was power. A name was essence. Without a name, they had no persona. Just a mindless force of causality; like how a river is forever cursed to flow towards Earth. And, thus, it became nothing to speak of lightly.

"...What is it that you want then? Why bring me here? To taunt me?"

"By heavens, no!" A childish laugh emanated from the soundless space. "I am here to off you a deal. A partnership. A lease on your freedom. A..."

"Contract."
Once upon at time, there was an empty stage. And upon this empty stage was a single soul.

A brilliant moon.

An endless garden.

A single wind.

A sole dream.

And two voices.

In this stage, of a singular soul beneath a brilliant moon, trapped within an endless garden where a single wind blows lies a dream narrated by two voices, caught in an endless dialog.

"What are you doing?"

"Writing."

"What are you doing?"

"Moon gazing."

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"What are you doing?"

"Dreaming."

"What do you want to do then?"
"I want to wake up."

Contract. Meaning partnership; give and take. Even gods were victims to an exchange such as this.

"What would you desire from me? Knowledge? Truth? The Origin itself?"

"Personally, nothing. There is nothing you have that I would find entertaining. However, what I do want, is you. A favor, a partnership, if you will it. In return from liberating you from your dream, I humbly request your assistance."

"Is that all?"

A sneer formed in the darkness. "Sharp, aren't you? You must had had experience in such an engagement; no, that isn't all. Remember that story? Both Goddess and Demon were placed upon opposite ends of a spectrum, but if you looked closely, they were both the same thing. Both fought for the same thing. Both rewrote and forsook everything for the same thing. After all, that is the price of any form of creation; destruction. In order to birth a new world, you must break through the shell of the old."

Light slowly flickered into the phantasmal Library.

"They are part of a duality. It is activity: nothing can resist it but the unreal. A thing that stands above the gods and above devils. If God's words were life, and the devil's bring death; this speaks that hallowed and accursed word, which is life and death at the same time. I begetteth truth and lying, good and evil, light and darkness in the same word and in the same act. Therefore, I am gentle."

"Abraxas!"

"Ah hah! So you dare speak it?! Though, I do not take exception to any of your thoughts or any of your dreams. Never forget that. But I will leave you once you become blameless and normal."

"You seek my name?!"

"Incorrect. I seek you. Your name is a mere bonus. Oh, and six of your eyes, for good measure. If you're are going to play in my world, you will do so under my rules. And under my script."

"But without my name, I would be-"

"Of course, I will provide you with another name. A mortal, detestable, human name."

"...Why?" Seven pale orbs rolled from the darkness, piercing at the childish voice.

"You're not exactly a sight for sore eyes either; I wonder, would it be better being an insect, or a monster?"

"Answer me!"

"Ever the curious one, aren't you? Very well, I shall enlighten you. As you are not aware, certain events in a certain place that I have taken a fancy to have suddenly opened up to the whole wide macrocosm. Surely, it was a small ripple in the grand scheme of things, but perhaps you have felt it too, even in your dream?"

"I have. It was been some time since the last occurrence. Realms are added and removed all the time, but rarely do they reappear."

"That's right. And with such prime real estate opening up on the market, I wouldn't want my little nook to be defiled by unsavory types. Ones that have no appreciation for a good script. Sooner or later, something will take notice of this new welcome mat. And something will awaken."

"The other Outer Gods?"

"Yes, those of the Outer Logics."

"...I see. That's why you too require one of the Outer Logic. That is why you require I."

"In a manner of speaking. A war between beings such as our caliber would leave nothing but broken toys. And that would just be redundant. Even with limitless time, it is still not something one should get into a habit of squandering."

"But I too am of such a scale."

"Were you not paying attention? That is the price you have to pay for your freedom. Your divinity. Your inhumanity. Your name."

"But then I would be powerless! I would be an-"

"Insect? I suppose that is true. Being reduced from infinity to something more natural would definitively give that impression. But worry not, I won't reduce you to 1. You dying like a mortal isn't in the script!"

"But against infinity, what do you expect from such an outcome?"

"Why, I expect you to do what humanity has done. What insects such as them had become terribly adapt at doing. Fester. Adapt. Grow. Overwhelm. And overcome."

"Rules of nature. But will something like that apply to the Outer Gods?"

"Well, we'll have to see then, shall we? Regardless, it will be interesting."

"What do you want to do then?"
"I want to wake up."
"Then welcome."
Auel Gieszler."

"Ah, but before you go, one more thing. That was the first four lines of the Auguries of Innocence, penned by William Blake. Brilliant and silly man, you would probably be interested in his work. In fact, you should find some time for some literature while you're here."

"After all, Gods write how things will be. Humanity writes to figure out what we wrote."

Quotes

Trivia

Mashed Potatoes?
Make them yourself.
Edited by Fallen_shinku, Jun 3 2015, 01:02 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mayu Akabane
Member Avatar
(✿◠‿◠)
Fallen_shinku
May 20 2015, 01:41 AM
Equipment

• Everyday Stuff 101
    (From school equipment to clothes, and money to toothpaste.)

Abilities

Play; The Return of the Lloigor
Llori

Posted Image
Originally nameless, was given the name Llori at Demian's insistence. A member of the extraterrestrial, hive-minded species known as the Lloigor, which hail from somewhere from the Andromeda galaxy. Llori, in particular, however, due to Demian's interference, had been cut off from the rest of the Lloigor. Currently, serving as Auel's assistant following his dirge to this world, and to provide general aid in his mission given by Demian.

As for actual capabilities, Llori is capable of rudimentary flight, conversation, and picking up objects in general. However, its capacity for strength is about the same as a toddler. But honestly, that wouldn't be much of a skill, would it? On the more supernatural side of things, Llori is capable of rendering itself completely invisible light based perceptions. Meaning that they would be indiscernible to the naked eye, cameras and generally visually nonexistent. However, they can still be detected through other senses, both natural and otherwise such as smell, prana, contact etc.

But, perhaps most notable of Llori, and any Lloigor is there odd ability to cause things to conflagurate and combust simply with touch. A vortice of energy, the strength of their flames and explosions are proportional to the Lloigor's source of sustenance. That being, quite simply, optimistic energy. The Lloigor can see emotive states as a physical phenomenon, and thus are naturally drawn to areas of vibrant "energy". In such "fields of positive energy", its powers increases exponentially. At its self-proclaimed maxim, Llori claims that it could send the entire continent of North America under the sea. However, under normal circumstances and without siphoning any energy, has barely enough power to cook a potato.

Claims to be genderless.

Claims to be over twenty thousand years old.

Demian playfully calls it a sidekick.

Play;
Child-Minded God

Posted Image
Outside. A place removed from that which is Earth. Removed from all that humanity had discovered, defined and understood. So far out of their ken, that the laws of physicality and causality, as humans interpret it, no longer even applies. For this ambiguous nature so far beyond life and existence, humanity has coined an ambiguous, yet fitting term.

"Outer logic".

After forsaking his name, and thus his essence, Auel's nature had drifted from the imperceptible actuality, falling down to abide by the dimensions and physicality of this one. However, despite this, he still possesses a margin of the nature of his former self. The self that was caught within that lucid reality.

Simply taken, once per thread, Auel can transform with the power of "Outer Logic". Within this form, his baseline physical parameters breach into super human levels. This allows him jump onto/between rooftops, heightened reflexes, limited hovering (just enough so that he doesn't die from falling if he's careful), enhanced strength (enough to knock out a bear with a punch, an elephant with a kick), etc. Pretty much, about as similar as those frilly dressed and color coded preteens you see on cartoons. You know the ones. Of course, no magical person should rely on physicality to deal with evil!

Unique to Auel in this form, is an inherent ability which has simply termed as "defy". In essence, Auel still retains enough of his supernatural origins to defy the natural progress, order, and logic of this existence, to a limited extent. That limit being himself. Beyond the identity and existence that is now Auel Geiszler, this "reversal of fate" cannot hold.

Simply put, Auel is able to, five times per thread, "defy" a condition or affect. For example, if he were to be poisoned, Auel can "defy" that such an event or status ever occured or was applied, disregarding and wiping its consequence from canon, even if such an event had did happen. However, if multiple people had been poisoned by the same event, Auel's power would not extend to remove their condition.

Play;
The Eyes-Between Worlds

Posted Image
God given eyes, each said to reveal to the users the secret truths of the world. Countless possible occurrences of such eyes had cropped out throughout history, usually in the possession of reclusive sages or eclectics. It is also rumored that the warlord Genghis Khan was also in possession of such an eye. The most recent recent confirmed owners was that of Cerul Azarah and Marion Fairebarne, both former students of the Tower of Fangs; the former through natural birth and the latter through transplant from the former. Such eyes can be acquired naturally, or artifically, though in the case of the latter, simply killing the host or forced removal is enough for the perpetrator in question to adopt the eye. Needless to say there has been much bloodshed and violence wrought over and through such eyes.

As part of the price to wake from his dream, Auel had to relinquish six of the original seven eyes, in addition to his true name. With only one eye remaining, the scale of the power that he had wielded before is of but a fraction of a fraction of it original. Whereas before he could access and peer into any knowledge, truth, and origin, most of which exceeded the ken and workings of even the most accomplished Magicians and powerful Magic, the one eye remaining, and the lost of his name, has made it so that the scope of the sight is limited to the sole factor of "intent".

No longer a purveyor of grand cosmic truths, Auel's mystical eye now can only show the metaphysical intent of an target. This amounts to, for the most part, as a conceptual power of empathy, at least when used upon other sentient creatures. By making eye contact with another person, Auel can, quite literally, adopt their mindset and emotions, understanding the force that drives them and their destination. This can apply to any creature with sentience, including non human ones. Additionally, charms and protections against scrying and mental/psionic magecraft do not thwart this power, due to it not affect the mind specifically, but rather even more intangible things such as "fate", "occurence", and "causuality"; inferior forms of the "truth" that he could once pry.

Note, however, that though he can see, emulate, and feel the emotions of his target; Auel's eye no longer reveal to him their source or origin. Thus, he cannot gleam any useful information per se out of this power, aside from the current state of the subject.

On the use of inanimate, or objects lacking sentience, however, Auel's eye would still provide a rudimentary knowledge of said object, due to the relatively inferior complexity such one dimensional things are in comparison to more lively subjects. However, the term rudimentary is general at best; he will not, for example, be able to operate an airplane or ancient magi/tech artifacts just from this power alone. What this amounts to is the bare minimum in the nature of such an object; recognize that the plane is used for transportation through the air, the nature, age and perhaps whether the function of such an artifact is malignant or not, etc.

As a bonus, this power also lets Auel read texts and languages in which he have never seen before, due to the nature of his eye stemming from "truth" rather than symbolic meaning.
Approved!
Although, Babymetal isn't a Home Room teacher... yet.

Fallen_shinku
Member Avatar
(இ﹏இ`。)*
This guy can probably be put into the inactive section for the beautification of the site \o/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Season 5 Archive · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Seishun Line collaboration by .Danilo / .sionthede / Leda of Zathyus Networks Resources.