Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Shin Hyakuji High School Tvtropes

The Book that is Hyakuji's Story has come to a close. However, there are still plenty of stories left to be told in the madcap Anime Universe it inhabits. As one book closes, so too does another open. Presented by veteran Hyakuji Staff Members, check out the next generation EVOLUTION of "Anything-Goes" Anime Roleplaying at Senki Academy

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Tarot; "Leaders Of The Celtic Cross Crew"
Topic Started: Apr 1 2011, 11:57 AM (5,867 Views)
Sephiroth_Ashura
Member Avatar
Those One Dudes \T1D/™
TAROT

Who are we?

We are Anonymous! *Coughs* I mean we are The Celtic Cross Crew a group of gangs in one gang *coughs* I mean crew! Within this crew, A group of 21 members either as solo individuals or a leader of a gang that is now under the CCC are known as Tarots. Origins of multiple gang leaders and members that run through the streets of Hyakuji as they uphold a truce and partnership. They gather under one powered group and is counsel by an unknown benefactor known as ZA WARUDO, i.e. #21 of Tarot "The World". The Tarot are what you would call the Elite 21 Leaders of Celtic Cross Crew. They leader the group and neither of them hold seniority or leadership of power over another Tarot Member. All 21 members are equal in power, but are able vote with another to a majority rules. All 21 members have Leadership over the other members of The CCC.

What is our purpose?

What is the most anyone wants? Money? Fame? Power? Desires of all, are promised by "The World" to give to them as much as possible in rewards for collecting ancient artifacts. Of course not the entire crew believe in these promises and are instead doing their own agenda by creating crime and mayhem on the streets of Hyakuji. Some steal, destroy, cause chaos, and kill, but not all follow the same logic and route. Some have more intellectual procedure in getting what they want, others choose by force. Even with different motives and beliefs, the main 21 members of Tarot(CCC's Leader) true goal is to follow the #21. They have come together with the mindset to work as one body with different functions. And if "the hand" wants to play with fire, "the feet" will continue to walk on their own path.

Our first promise...

Upon receiving enough artifacts the 21 members of Tarot are able to gain abilities from them to use in their missions and relevant topics. After obstaining enough artifacts the benefactor has made it clear they are able to summon an Ghost Ripple Effect manifestation of their powers called "Stands".
"Stands"

You want to join?

Well have at it! But there's a problem. You don't look for Tarot, they look for you, cause you don't know it exist(Yet). Tarot only seek members through either ranks from the CCC or directly from one of the 21 members. Of course all offers into Tarot is highly dangerous, and such if an offer is either cancel or interrupted, all information of the conversation will be forgotten by the one who was unwilling to join. Of course there are other way to join such as committing crimes that are seen by Tarot. Or if you catch them upon a mission and so happen to want to join their cause. As said all evidence of Tarot's exist is highly classified that they're willing to do all they can to avoid being known.

When eligible to join, you will be within an situation called "CheckMate" where you are within a ritual between you and one or more members of the Tarot in joining. Within this time frame of CheckMate anything that happens or is spoken about can be erased from your mind, mostly when you fail to complete the joining process.

Just post here in this topic, stating you want to join and how your character would tie into being seek by Tarot.

Other Benefits

• - Base of Operations: Doki-Doki Land(Later on Ruins of Black Spire) Hidden as workers and Clown Cronies at the amusement park. They hold their meetings in the largest part of the part, The House of Mirrors. Beneath the HoMs, a large room where it looks nothing but a storage room when the Arcana cards are active given off a illusion of the room not to be filled with people, but boxes and supplies.

• - Arcana Masks: Each member wears a mask during their discussing of Tarot or the CCC. All members during operations and missions MUST wear their mask at all times and never remove it to reveal themselves. When wearing this mask, all signs of the person's scent, voice, and other recognition of the person can't not me trace back to the user to match. This is to avoid being known that a student or teacher is a member. Only other Tarot members know of your true identity, once they are expelled they are forgotten the identity of the person.(It doesn't matter what kind of mask you were, as long as it either White, Red, and/or Black and covers the whole face.)

• - Trump Cards: All members are implanted onto their body of a supernatural tattoo of their position. The tattoo knows of a person's ambitions to expel any information of Tarot to anyone and causes that member to have memory lost. Any traitorous actions will lead to that tattoo to automatically expel that member and complete memory lose of anything relating to Tarot and their missions.

These Trump Cards also allows the member to automatically put them and the person they're having a conversation with relating to Tarot into CheckMate. Once again, when in CheckMate; all information relating to the Tarot will be erase from the non member when the conversation is done and CheckMate is release.

The TCs are able to allow members to know who's else is part of the CCC and Tarot. The members CCC however cannot tell who is a Tarot member. Only Tarots can tell who the other Tarots are, and who's part of the Celtic Cross.

Lastly, the TCs can be use to hide their base of operations by camouflaging their area and entrance into a simple storage room. It covers their tracks of sounds, smell, and radiance of all types from any detection. (Doesn't work on the field.)

• Minor Arcana: Reoccurring NPCs to prolong the missions/stories of the Celtic Cross and Tarot. They are part of the 56 suits of Deck known as Spades, Diamond, Clubs, and Hearts. They are also effected by the Trump Card.

• Lower Suits: Cannon Fodders members of the Celtic Cross Crew, they are useless NPCs that are only there for numbers. They members of the gangs lowest form. They usually are the ones first to get beat up, captured, put in jail, killed, and ect. They are also effected by the Trump Card.

Tarot
The Suit
The Persona
The Stand
0 - The Fool
Sephiroth Ashura
N/A
I - The Magician
Illtist Fray
N/A
II - The High Priestess
Empire Antz
N/A
III - The Empress*

N/A
IV - The Emperor
Kamito Katsuo
N/A
V - The Pope
Yamazaki Yuri
N/A
VI - The Lovers*

N/A
VII - The Chariot
Spike Ito
N/A
VIII - Justice*

N/A
IX - The Hermit
Claimed
N/A
X - Wheel of Fortune*

N/A
XI - Strength or Fortitude*

N/A
XII - The Hanged Man
Cain Fausse
N/A
XIII - Death

N/A
XIV - Temperance
Kenneth Nicolae
N/A
XV - The Devil*

N/A
XVI - The Tower or Fire*

N/A
XVII - The Star*
Freebird Jackson
N/A
XVIII - The Moon*
Aki
N/A
XIX - The Sun*

N/A
XX - Judgement or The Angel*
Akazaki Sekai
N/A
XXI - The World
NPC
Unknown
Edited by Sephiroth_Ashura, Sep 17 2011, 10:27 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kaloo
Member Avatar
Look at his little dance
Maybe Spike could be in this group. He ought to be in a gang crew. And since he's all the time going around looking for fights let's say he fought a number of the lower suits(not knowing they had any connection of course), accidentally drawing Tarot's attention.

Oh, were we supposed to pick a position? In that case

VII Chariot
Posted Image

Because he's got egotistical pride and self confidence he got from god know where. He's impulsive and in his past led a large gang.
Edited by Kaloo, Apr 2 2011, 11:22 AM.

Trace
Member Avatar
Anything less would be uncivilized.
The Hanged Man

Different song! Why? Cause, shut up! Shut up is why! Nah, is 'cause its better!

Posted Image

The former description is now diamonds meaningless due to edits.Read and find out why he is still a viable member...or read my up-coming post. ; )
Edited by Trace, Apr 7 2011, 06:15 PM.

Haien
Member Avatar
Stuff of Legend
VI - The Lovers
Spoiler: click to toggle

Beneath his kind, priestly/druidic exterior, Haien is consumed by quest for personal power and desire to become the most powerful member of his species, no matter the cost; coupled with a desire to prove that his race is superior to humanity. Among the Fayne, personal power is never a goal, but Haien desires power, and isn't choosy about where it comes from. However, his current state makes it difficult for him to attain power on his own. He has an unusual partnership with the necromancer Thane, both in and out of Tarot, thus leading the them being the Lovers.

(Also, he may not seem very powerful or evil now, but wait until after his Personal Plotline. Bwahahaha)
Edited by Haien, Apr 4 2011, 07:41 PM.

shining knight
Member Avatar
whatcha gonna do?
Posted Image

Drederick Shine is like a scorpion. He poisons all he comes into contact with. He may look like a cherubic pretty boy however he knows how to use a lance.

In the tower card of the tarot we see a tower, presumably the tower of Babel, being destroyed by a bolt of lightning. The scorpion’s sting is just as sudden and painful as being struck by lightning. In the tower card we see human arrogance being struck down by the venomous sting of an angry god, repeating the mythic theme of Zeus smiting his foes with the fire of heaven. Drederick Shine is like a scorpion....

Being a prick is in his nature...

Ravager Hughesy
Member Avatar

The Devil
Sort of inappropriate for younger members.

Just like any would-be rock star, Tyson Gale is devoted to hedonistic pleasures and the Seven Deadly Sins and, most of all, power. And Ty is inclined to use his powers of illusions to get it all in excess and he doesn't care where it comes from. To bind people to him, he gives them what they want; sometimes to the point where the brief release Ty's illusions gives them becomes an addiction.... Ty is unwilling to change, but when you've got the power to make anyone beholden to you, who would want to?
Edited by Ravager Hughesy, Apr 2 2011, 01:33 PM.

HazzaH
Member Avatar

The Magician

Illtist Fray is a fine addition to Tarot's venture. An immortal inter-dimensional man of science and alchemist of minds, he's driven to achieve his goals at any means. Totally divorced from any certifiable link or notion of humanity; Illtist sees the Hyakuji world, and it's population, as just another subject for his ever increasingly unstable experiments. His memory and trans-dimensional powers are invaluable to any clandestine order.

The Magician is his card. Often said to make sense of the lower set cards readings in the art of divination, the card conjures logical order from the meaningless as The Magician conjures the physical from light and ether. In the same way, Illtist summons understanding and control from intangible with capricious vigor.
Edited by HazzaH, Apr 3 2011, 07:25 AM.

Shadies
Member Avatar

The Wheel

Ever since beginning his new life Mikeal has highly based what has happened to him on luck and chance. Like the wheel however there are parts of him that remain the same despite all the changes that occur. He has his eyes set on a goal and believes that it is his destiny to follow that goal until it is completed, and he will do anything to achieve this or anything to help him further the chance of achieving it. He would be a great addition to Tarot because of his firm believe that being with them would give him a better chance of achieving his own goal.

Sephiroth_Ashura
Member Avatar
Those One Dudes \T1D/™
Awesome!

Now that we have very good amount of members in this group. I'll shall be starting the topic today, sometime. Just a heads up that I only need a minimum 2 people to post in the thread to start Phase I, though there is no limit on capacity. Anyone one of you can join.

To give you a hint on what's going on from start. The objective is to get 5 Artifacts and five missions completed before we can use Stands. These five topics will be a breeze if you continue staying active and post as quickly as possible on your turn. I will only give a 48 hour period in between your post and the last poster for you to reply or we'll skip you. 72 On the weekends, only starting from Fri. Meaning your post better be in by Mon. :|

From the beginning:
Phase I: The first artifact already claimed. The calling to all current members.
Phase II: The first crime, Auto win. Second Artifact claimed.
Phase III: The second crime. Technical Win. Third Artifact claimed.
Phase IV: Third Crime. The first time of opposition. Two artifacts in one(4 & 5). Have to fight for this win.
Phase V: The ritual. R&R period. The obtaining of Stands. The World reveals himself.
Phase VI+: Shit gets real.

Phases = Missions.
Each number will be in Roman.

Note: From VI+, not all missions will be a Win. More importantly, not all missions are a crime or a claiming of an artifact. Win or Lose. A mission is a mission, as long as the topic is finished.

On another note, encase of my absence, or lack of activity. I have given Hazzah second in command OOC. Since there is no leadership, mostly all the plans for the control of the NPC, The World will be under his command till I resurface. (Sorry guys, Orders from the staff to have someone to take the group if I happen to be a lazy ass or vanish.) He was chosen due to his idea of a "evil" group was public before mine, plus he gets the FACE credit! lol Jk.

Edited by Sephiroth_Ashura, Apr 3 2011, 01:11 PM.

Dominique
Member Avatar
IZUNAAAA DROP!

Aki - The Moon

Getting into a less than reputable lifestyle is real easy when you're young, hard-headed and alone on the streets of a piss-poor city riddled with it. The world ain't real nice to ya and people can smell urchin on you from a mile away. The bad guys prey on kids like that and I should know. You spend years learnin' that maybe bad things ain't so bad when everyone else is a little bit worse than you, that if you can tread the line between evil and necessary then maybe you can look at yourself without cringing for just a little longer. Maybe sometimes you get lucky and you manage to pull yourself out of that rathole and finally end up somewhere nice. You find yourself good friends, and a real safe place to live but maybe after awhile that isn't enough. It ain't easy to just switch gears and suddenly pretend to be something you ain't never known you could. You got into that life searching for something and maybe you managed to forget about that for a little while but you know in your head that distractions ain't real solutions. It's hard to get up the guts to tell people like those nice guys just what's really goin' on in that messed up head of yours, but you can't bring yourself to put that kinda baggage on good people. Could they even understand or would they just treat you like the good people treated that little kid you used to be? Sure, sure maybe it's okay to go treading the line a little longer just to find what you're after. Maybe if you just keep it quiet for a little while...Maybe you just get what you need and get out again...It can't be that hard can it? You did it once, ya gotta be able to do it again...

You just gotta...right?
Edited by Dominique, Apr 3 2011, 04:59 PM.

Cypriss
Member Avatar

What is the most anyone wants? Money? Fame? Power? Desires of all, are promised by "The World" to give to them as much as possible in rewards for collecting ancient artifacts. (this makes sense, but HOW do they promise fame and pwer? What exactly do they control that owuld allow this?) Of course not the entire crew believe in these promises and are instead doing their own agenda by creating crime and mayhem on the streets of Hyakuji. (Wait, what? Why? What purpose does that serve? And why are they allowed to do this if the ghoal is to coll3ect artifacts, why would htep urposely do stuff that draws unnecessary negative attention??)Some steal, destroy, cause chaos, and kill, but not all follow the same logic and route. (Wait, they KILL? Doesn't that endanger their goals? And why do they kill and steal? What does this have to do with collecting artifactS? Are they stealing these artifactS? Then that sohuld be listed under the main goal. Are they jsut randomly killing and stealing? Why?) Some have more intellectual procedure in getting what they want, others choose by force. Even with different motives and beliefs, the main 21 members of Tarot(CCC's Leader) true goal is to follow the #21. They have come together with the mindset to work as one body with different functions. And if "the hand" wants to play with fire, "the feet" will continue to walk on their own path. (Wait, so the feet acts independently of the hand when it's touching fire? Shouldn't that mean 'the feet' is feeling pain form the fire 'the hand' is touching? Which is true. The idiots causing 'chaos' should be harming the entire group.This metaphor makes no sense)

This group is now WO SHING TIER fail.

Kaloo
Member Avatar
Look at his little dance
Quote:

(this makes sense, but HOW do they promise fame and pwer? What exactly do they control that owuld allow this?)
Promising things is easy Cypriss. And everyone knows bad-guys lie. And well, Infamy is a sort of fame. And power over your mooks is a sort of power.
Quote:

. (Wait, what? Why? What purpose does that serve? And why are they allowed to do this if the ghoal is to coll3ect artifacts, why would htep urposely do stuff that draws unnecessary negative attention??) (Wait, they KILL? Doesn't that endanger their goals? And why do they kill and steal? What does this have to do with collecting artifactS? Are they stealing these artifactS? Then that sohuld be listed under the main goal. Are they jsut randomly killing and stealing? Why?)
Okay. Kinda hard to read through the typos, but I think you missed the idea that the group just kinda dragged together most of the criminal elements currently in Hyakuji following the fall of Wo Shing. So those criminals still have their own agendas. It's not under the precision and control that Wo Shing was. It's members are more free to do their own things, even the things that aren't very good for the group as a whole at all. And the Artifacts aren't the group's main goal. Just like collecting magic swords isn't Arcadia's main goal.
Quote:

(Wait, so the feet acts independently of the hand when it's touching fire? Shouldn't that mean 'the feet' is feeling pain form the fire 'the hand' is touching? Which is true. The idiots causing 'chaos' should be harming the entire group.This metaphor makes no sense)
I think you over-read that metaphor a bit...

You know. Not that I created this or anything. Maybe I'm all wrong. That's how I read it anyways.

Sephiroth_Ashura
Member Avatar
Those One Dudes \T1D/™
Any questions you have about the group. PM Me. I rather not discuss things here, but I do take your opinion seriously and will hopefully learn from it.

-TheBadAssery Sephiroth

Haien
Member Avatar
Stuff of Legend
XIV - Temperance
Posted Image

Kenneth Nicolae, otherwise known as the Legendary Thief Raven, who has recently been plaguing Hyakuji with multiple robberies. His is a mission of protection and self-improvement, aiming to defend the body wielded by the Fool. Just as the Fool is putting the body in danger with his antics, Temperance is wisely protecting his assets, even if the Fool doesn't want him to. And just as his card shows too faces to the world, so does Kenneth: the merciless yet playful masked face of the Raven, and the kindly, innocent face of a young gypsy boy. Temperance shall be the shield that defends the Fool from himself.

(IF ANYONE WANTS TO USE MY FORMER PIC FOR THE HIEROPHANT OR HERMIT, JUST LET ME KNOW)
Edited by Haien, Apr 4 2011, 07:28 PM.

Onomatopoeia
Member Avatar
Anyone can do it!

Thane is the boy from a small with not much to do. He spent his time with his family and grew a strong loving bond. The bond so strong broke with the death of his father. Although Thane tried to continue and pretend like his father was sleeping underground he discovered that the body that laid in the ground was just flesh with no soul.

The Lovers is a card of many thing including love, sex, communication, and decision. Thane's passion to the living is so strong that he can command the empty bodies of the dead just to make them rise once more. The Lovers card is also about the attraction of opposites and the harmony between them. Thane is a strong willed man with a even stronger body. Thane will always defend his partner and friends whom are weaker. He strongly believes in the powers of others and relies on his partner for support through love and strength of mind.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Season 3 Archive · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Seishun Line collaboration by .Danilo / .sionthede / Leda of Zathyus Networks Resources.