1) Read and follow the pinned topics located at the top of each forum.
2) Do not swear or use any form of profanity on these boards.
3) Do not flame, insult or degrade other members, through posts or private messages.
4) Do not use harmful, offensive or obscene content as your avatar/signature.
5) Do not advertise on these boards, links are strictly forbidden.
6) Respect everyone's opinions, do not force your views upon others.
7) If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.
1) Do not post brief comments which are meaningless.
2) Do not double post (post twice in a row), use the edit button if you made a mistake.
3) Do not post a topic that is only directed at one member, the PM system has a purpose.
4) Do not bump a topic just to raise it to the top of the corresponding forum.
1) Do not attempt to impersonate another Runescape player upon joining.
2) Do not encourage others to break any of our clan rules.
3) Do not use this board to trade RS accounts or items with real life money.
4) Do not register more than one account on this forum.
5) Do not give anyone your personal information.
6) Never share your forum account with another person.
As an honorable clan, we seek honorable members who do not multi-clan. When you are a member of Legendz, you are allowed only to be in Legendz and are not permitted to join any other clans. Anyone who is found to infringe upon this rule can expect to be instantly dismissed or in worse cases, banned. Members are however allowed to attend public events which do not interfere with our clan events. Exceptions are given to country clans, skilling clans and Pest Control groups.
By joining Legendz you agree to become an active member of our community both in game and on our forum. Therefore everybody is required to post regularly and sign up for mandatory events. The only exceptions are:
1) An official tells you otherwise.
2) You're going to be inactive during that time (You must post an inactivity topic).
3) The event isn't mandatory, such as a fun trip to Clan Wars or Rev hunting.