Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pumpitout. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Conversation with Dwain Deets retired NASA exec.
Topic Started: Jul 20 2010, 12:02 PM (6,544 Views)
shure
Member Avatar
Administrator
Conversation with Dwain Deets retired NASA exec.

Posted Image

Recently there has been an article put out by Rob Balsamo of Pilots for 9/11 Truth concerning the speed of UA flight 175 titled: NASA Flight Director Confirms 9/11 Aircraft Speed As The "Elephant In The Room"

I was able to talk with Dwain Deets about the article and get some clarification on the "impossible speed" plane issues. Also included in the audio is Dave's aka "broken sticks" conversation with Ross "Rusty" Aimar who is CEO of Aviation Experts, and is 3rd on the list of Rob Balsamo's Pilotsfor911truth "Core Members".

Mp3 Download link (35.9MB):

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-69500/TS-378263.mp3

Alternate download link:

http://www.pumpitout.com/audio/pr_av_072010.mp3

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

broken sticks
Member Avatar

can't get this to download.

broken sticks
Member Avatar

i clicked on his 7problemswithbuilding7 link. all in all, a pretty weak list. not impressed.

still trying to download the audio and failing. trying to play it on the talkshoe site as well but it just sits there trying to buffer

shure
Member Avatar
Administrator
For some reason the talkshoe link is not working right now. I tried to download other user broadcasts and got the same error.

Here is an alternate link to download the audio:

http://www.pumpitout.com/audio/pr_av_072010.mp3

broken sticks
Member Avatar

cheers jeff, downloading now :)

broken sticks
Member Avatar

that was great jeff, good call. he seemed pretty much in agreement with ross aimer in that the controllability, not the speed, is the issue.

dwain also intimates that rob balsamo/PfT misrepresent his opinions. very interesting.

shure
Member Avatar
Administrator
Yes it seems the control issue is the "elephant in the room".

Dwain Deets basically said that Rob Balsamo is twisting information and misprepresenting the "impossible speed" issue, but who will ever know since Rob's article has already been posted all over the internet. Just more disinformation for people to spread around as the "truth".

broken sticks
Member Avatar

WOW

Check this out:

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=20410

unbelievable.

I don't know how that guy sleeps at night. probably on a mattress paid for by DVD sales. if i ever talk to ross aimer again i'll set him straight on a few things, but at least we're getting to the bottom of the issue and going in the right direction ourselves.

shure
Member Avatar
Administrator
Yeah I saw that the other day.

Funny how Rob doesn't post you're interview with Aimer!

I can't even see the full thread at PFT since Rob Balsamo banned me. Rob might say achimspok and I were suspended until July 4th, but I still can't post or read threads so I'll use the word banned.

Hopefully sooner rather than later people with start to see through Rob's lies and deceptions, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

dadeets

shure
Jul 22 2010, 11:29 AM
Yes it seems the control issue is the "elephant in the room".

Dwain Deets basically said that Rob Balsamo is twisting information and misprepresenting the "impossible speed" issue, but who will ever know since Rob's article has already been posted all over the internet. Just more disinformation for people to spread around as the "truth".

First, Jeff did not inform me at any time, before or after, that he was recording the call. That is very unethical.

Second, No, speed is still the "elephant in the room." That is because it is easier to pin down. It's a more objective measure that makes it clear the conflict between what is reported as the speed, and what the airplane apparently can do without having a severe problem, making it a vividly clear -- elephant?

However, I believe the controlability issue is the more challenging, given that the speed was somehow able to be obtained, thus the more improbable. The thing about controlability is that it is less objective, less of a black or white issue. It depends on, among a number of things, the pilot's ability to perform a difficult task under very unfavorable circumstances.

Third, No, I didn't say Rob was twisting or misrepresenting what I said. I said, I believe, he was emphasizing the speed problem more than I was.

Dwain

shure
Member Avatar
Administrator
dadeets
Jul 22 2010, 02:48 PM
First, Jeff did not inform me at any time, before or after, that he was recording the call. That is very unethical.

Oh really!
Quote:

On July 17, 2010 at 2:01 PM SHURE Dj <shure_dj@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Dwain,

I have read the artice and listened to you're interview with Rob Balsamo on the plane speed of UA flight 175.

Having spent alot of time looking into the issue myself over the past few years, I was wondering if I could call and talk with you about this issue?

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Hill

Quote:

Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 00:30:42 +0200
To: shure_dj@hotmail.comSubject: Re: UA 175 Speed

SHURE

xxx-xxx-xxxx (gave me his phone number)

Quote:

On July 17, 2010 at 4:22 PM SHURE Dj <shure_dj@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hey,

Thank you very much, I wasn't expecting you to respond!

When would be a good time to call?

Would it be ok to record the call?

Thanks,
Jeff

Quote:

From: D.A. Deets (dwain.deets@7problemswithbuilding7.info)
Sent: July 18, 2010 7:23:12 PM
To: SHURE Dj (shure_dj@hotmail.com)

This afternoon sometime.

There was also this email that Rob Balsamo sent out to people including Dwain Deets where Rob lied about me and "warned" them about me calling

Quote:

Subject: A heads up...

Friday, June 18, 2010 12:40 AM
"Pilots For Truth" <pilotsfortruth@yahoo.com>
View contact details
To:
"Jeff Latas", "Ralph Kolstad", "Ross F. Aimer", "Dwain Deets"

Hi Guys,

Just giving you a heads up that if you get a call from a guy named Jeff Hill, you are being recorded.

For those unfamiliar (and a bit of background), Jeff Hill is the Canadian who made the call for us to the NTSB regarding their data, back in 2006.

You can listen here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPF4Lo4wkJ4

As you can tell from the above call, he doesn't have any aero knowledge.

I asked him to make the call as we didn't have the resources at the time.

Long story short,

Jeff has since changed his position more rapidly than some people change their underwear. He has supported No Plane Theories... etc etc... spammed my Facebook page demanding we cover it... has been hostile... the list goes on...

Now that he has been made a fool regarding NPT, he is on the rampage to support the govt story.

He has attacked each of you (and me personally) on our forums claiming you are not the "professional you are cracked up to be" and that we are spreading disinformation in our presentations.

Starts here if you're interested.
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...&p=10786814

I normally would not bother to give a heads up on such an idiot, but he is notorious for making harassing phone calls - recorded, and is pretty good at gathering contact information, even of those unlisted.

Just an FYI. Call me if you would like more details.

Hope you're all doing well.

Regards,
Rob

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=20169&view=findpost&p=10786837

shure
Member Avatar
Administrator
I see Rob Balsamo is again lying about me. He continues his personal attacks and has also jumped on the CIT bandwagon of posting a call I made 3 years ago as if its going to somehow make their lies become truth!

link:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=20410&view=findpost&p=10787958

shure
Member Avatar
Administrator
Quotes from conversation:

12min52sec of audio
Quote:

Dwain: Its beyond the limits, that are kind of guaranteed limits, which means theres some degree of margin there and you could end up having a problem or not. So I'm not just going to come down and say flatly it can't fly at that speed, but I feel a much bigger challenge is for it to be controllable, flyable and particularly if its a inexperienced pilot and its a task that I think is very demanding.

At that speed the closure rate on the tower is going to be such that you got to be making precise corrections or you're going to miss it.

41min32sec of audio
Quote:

Me: I've been through this whole impossible speed issue before and I find that its not so much the impossible speed, more of impossible maneuver of the plane by any type of pilot.

Dwain: Right, yeah.

Me: Like I said it sounds like you're on the same understanding of it as Rusty Aimer is where its not so much that the speed was totaly impossible to do, but more that its very highly unlikely or even impossible for any pilot and I would say probably 100% impossible for some amature pilots to do.

Dwain: Right, yeah, I agree with that.

Me: Rob does seem like he pushes it as impossible speed and you know

Dwain: It does, I mean I feel a little bit that he's taken the things that I've said and he's ephasized the speed part of the whole thing. He doesn't force me to say impossible speed, but he does ephasize that piece...

43min27sec
Quote:

Me: Dave called Rusty Aimer and he didn't so much think impossible speed as much as very unlikely maneuvers from a pilot

Dwain: Yeah

Me: Like I said, it seems the same with you and

Dwain: Right

shure
Member Avatar
Administrator
dadeets
Jul 22 2010, 02:48 PM
Third, No, I didn't say Rob was twisting or misrepresenting what I said. I said, I believe, he was emphasizing the speed problem more than I was.

Take out the word emphasizing and insert the word exaggerating.

Dwain you don't believe the speed was impossible and neither does Rusty Aimer.

The speed wasn't impossible and UA flight 175 is proof that it was indeed possible for a Boeing 767 to dive full throttle and crash into the WTC at over 500mph.

Rob Balsamo keeps pushing the plane speed as impossible which is disinformation!

broken sticks
Member Avatar

LOL

Excellent posts jeff. And yes, it IS funny how rob doesn't post a link to the interview, despite saying it was good at the same time as claiming i was trying to manipulate ross aimer?! money-grabbing scumbag.

and how can rob balsamo criticise you for making that call years ago and at the same time endorse (and rely on) CIT and their claims that Lloyd England is involved in a mass murder, all the USA Today workers are involved in a mass murder, that church guy is involved in a mass murder, and whoever else contradicts them!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Pentagon · Next Topic »
Add Reply