Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pumpitout. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The "911 Eyewitness" explosion audio
Topic Started: Mar 5 2010, 05:17 PM (8,664 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar

Quote:

9/11 Eyewitness vs. 9/11 Mysteries
Rick Siegel sues Sofia Smallstorm in Federal Lawsuit
by The Idaho Observer

After threatening “911 Mysteries” and its producer for two years, Rick Siegel finally got McDermott, Will and Emery of Chicago to file a lawsuit for him in federal court in April 2009, charging Smallstorm of using his footage in her film without his permission, and of adding fabricated explosions to it -- to support the film’s supposed contention that the U.S. government was behind the attacks of 9/11.
It appears that Rick Siegel seems to have forgotten the thesis of “911 Eyewitness” itself – the film created by his partner Dave Shaw to demonstrate the pre- and mid-collapse explosions caught by Siegel’s camera as the towers collapsed. Siegel has expressed outrage toward Smallstorm on the Internet and in public emails for using the word “collapsed” at all – insisting the towers “exploded.” Additionally, “911 Mysteries” does not contend who was behind 9/11 ... in fact, the film is famous for its neutral and evidence-based presentation.

- http://proliberty.com/observer//20091005.html

Thanks, Shure, for the audio link.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

YougeneDebs
Member Avatar

Jeff~
Would you be able to get a hold of Rick Seigel?
It would be nice to have him here to clear things up.
Thanks in advance.
Debs

broken sticks
Member Avatar

Yougenedebs
Mar 16 2010, 01:41 AM
Jeff~
Would you be able to get a hold of Rick Seigel?
It would be nice to have him here to clear things up.
Thanks in advance.
Debs
yes. that would be excellent.
and maybe try to find out if we/you can get a copy of his original footage too (for research purposes only).

matt

Siegel's attack on "9/11 Mysteries" was justified
agreed.

Quote:

“911 Eyewitness” ... the film created by his partner Dave Shaw
so if there's mathematical errors in 911 Eyewitness, its more likely Dave Shaw's fault than Rick Siegel's, right?

TurbanTore

broken sticks
Mar 16 2010, 10:56 AM
so if there's mathematical errors in 911 Eyewitness, its more likely Dave Shaw's fault than Rick Siegel's, right?
Yeah, I don't think Siegel was very happy with the result of the "9/11 Eyewitness" video. On the Randi-forums Siegel himself gives some explanations of why he wasn't happy with the "9/11 Eyewitness" video and on the same forum he mentions his new work which was posted on 9/11 Raw. Unfortunately I haven't been able to fetch a copy of the video, that's a bit sad because the raw footage would have given us a lot of answers. In the YouTube-video posted earlier in this thread we get to see a bit of Siegels original and unedited(?) footage which he made available to show 9/11 Mysteries fake audio track, and if you ask me the "explosion"-sounds in this clip is far more silent than what it was in "9/11 Eyewitness". Siegel did not edit "9/11 Eyewitness" so maybe Blue Star Media Group turned up the volume, I think so. Does anybody here have some opinions on this?

Matt
Member Avatar

Apparently Rick is still actively pursuing his copyright claim against "9/11 Mysteries" for its use of his footage.

"9/11 Mysteries" was just removed from YouTube because of a claim by "911 Eye Witness." Which means I have another strike against my account. Thanks, Rick. (If you read this, please contact YouTube and reverse the claim. I have deleted all 10 parts of "9/11 Mysteries." Including the ones that don't have your footage. Note that 5 or 6 of the 10 were blocked for copyright infringement, but it only counted as one strike.)

Ironic, isn't it? Here I was trying to advocate Rick's claim, yet the YouTube channel I use to link videos for my website is one step closer to oblivion.

A Storm is Coming

I came across this audio of John Albanese discussing Cointelpro that Jeff had linked to in another forum

http://traffic.libsyn.com/visibility911/visibility911_albanese.mp3
The best part starts around 11:48 in the above audio

I found it at 911oz.com but its probably at pumpitout too (I never looked)
http://www.911oz.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=9854

Anyway, after all we have learned in the past few years regarding disinfo, does anyone have an update on Rick Seigel in relation to this thread ?

Did Seigel lie about others adding explosions to his video ?

He sounds legit in his call and he considers Albanese a fraud but in the Albanese Audio above, John considers Seigel a fraud

Here is Seigels Call > http://www.pumpitout.com/audio/JohnGibson_RickSiegel17Jul2007.mp3

Are they BOTH mistaken or does somebody have an update to clear this up ???

Seigel talks of Albanese after a question that begins around 3:24
Edited by A Storm is Coming, Feb 24 2011, 10:33 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar

Quote:

Did Seigel lie about others adding explosions to his video ?

Just to clarify, everybody... the explosions (etc.) added to the video by Sophia "9/11 Mysteries" Shafquat are not the ones I started this thread to discuss. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdzpMbV6dXw or http://www.911mysteriesguide.com for more on Siegel's film edit in "9/11 Mysteries."

I wonder if the original footage was altered. Has Siegel accused anybody of adding the explosions several seconds before the collapses... in his footage, as seen in "9/11 Eyewitness Hoboken?" (See first post in this thread.) I don't think so. In this old rant from his website 911researchers.com he seems to imply his explosion audio was authentic.

The problem is, I have many other collapse videos with no such sound.

Besides, wasn't Rick a no planer? -- PS Here's a video noting the spat between Albanese and Siegel's site 911researchers.com -- made by Nico Haupt, I believe. ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFWZGXTMGRE

A Storm is Coming

Is it "Possible" that Rick Seigel was "thought" to be one of the disinfo droids that Albanese talks about in his cointel speach I linked to above when he may have been just another victim as Albanese himself claims to be ?

It would be nice to know exactly why Albanese puts Seigel in with the group he claims are disinfo shills, when Seigel himself was having the same problems with the disinfo droids that Albanese was having ???

Can ANYBODY shed some light on this ???

What "Specific" information would indicate that Seigel is one of the droids ?

B-) These are not the droids you're looking for! Move along....
Edited by A Storm is Coming, Feb 26 2011, 04:16 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar

Quote:

Seigel himself was having the same problems with the disinfo droids that Albanese was having

I don't follow.

Siegel said "9/11 Mysteries" was disinfo for misusing his footage. Albanese was concerned with Haupt's theories, which Siegel hosted on his website.

A Storm is Coming

Matt
Feb 26 2011, 04:43 PM
Quote:

Seigel himself was having the same problems with the disinfo droids that Albanese was having

I don't follow.

Siegel said "9/11 Mysteries" was disinfo for misusing his footage. Albanese was concerned with Haupt's theories, which Siegel hosted on his website.
So are you saying neither one is a disinfo droid?

:-/

Hosting bad info on you're site does not make "you" disinfo

But if you listened to both of the mp3s I linked to from Seigel and Albanese, they both sound like they think that the other is bad because of their associations (Innocent or not)

:blink:
Edited by A Storm is Coming, Feb 26 2011, 06:32 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar

I listened to the Siegel call. Thanks. He called Albanese a "clown" and did a bad job of describing the problem that got his site shut down. Something about threats being made or inferred. Whatever. It's hard to listen to Siegel at all.

Quote:

It appears that Rick Siegel seems to have forgotten the thesis of “911 Eyewitness” itself – the film created by his partner Dave Shaw to demonstrate the pre- and mid-collapse explosions caught by Siegel’s camera as the towers collapsed.

- http://proliberty.com/observer//20091005.html, also at the top of this page...

It's as if he's trying to downplay or outright ignore his film's unique explosion audio. Is that because he regrets altering his own "raw" tape to have the totally unique and uncorroborated explosions that might have helped him sell more DVDs but instead got him sucked into the Truth Movement?

It could have been convenient for him in a way, when he discovered the "9/11 Mysteries" use of his film-- to help confuse/hide the issue by marring all internet searches for "9/11 Eyewitness fake audio" into retrieving more popular "9/11 Mysteries" related subject matter.

Or maybe all other video of the "collapse" events were altered, or not technically able to capture the sound. Maybe there was some kind of sound vortex from a satellite or something! LOL

Here I found Rick directly mention the subject of his raw audio, and being accused of fakery-- from his current site:

Mon, 02/12/2007, Rick's "Year End Report from the Battlefields"

Quote:

Falling into this vortex of deceit and lies was an unfortunate event I should have avoided. In my willingness to share what was on my video I have fallen prey to the organization fever to control this information and to control the source as well. Freedom is never a strong point in any organization and the evidence of an authenticated tape impossible for the perpetrators to bear. All stops must be pulled to destroy the validity of the person so as to attack the unbiased recording. DO NOT LET ANYONE SEE 911eyewitness or listen to Rick Siegel.

All this for having been in the wrong place at the wrong time to make this video

Instead of being welcome by the “organizations” of 911truth, as the person with the only real verifiable evidence they have spent a year making me the pariah. Whole mechanisms of organizations buzz on the phone for months, the Internet ablaze with rumor and lies. Their sole goal to somehow make sure that the video of that day, never see the light of day again. Having already confiscated his computers, his companies, and his finances they now must create and then destroy a myth of “Rick Siegel.”

To do this they create a new one, an evil menace who planted news stories in Business Weeks archives and the archive.org to validate a fake tape that he put wind chimes over claiming them “bombs”. These people do not want truth so they make up lies. They smear anyone who may come out to blow the whistle while they hail the agents from other tin foil hat cliques who come to lead them.

Start with Fetzer from the JFK freaks. Jones who ruined the research for cold fusion in the 80s....

A Storm is Coming

Interesting....

Thanks Matt

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · September 11, 2001 · Next Topic »
Add Reply