Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pumpitout. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Pumphouse
Topic Started: Feb 14 2010, 10:11 AM (2,082 Views)
broken sticks
Member Avatar

Hey folks, how's everybody doing?

Carmen - good to see you back! I've been watching the olympics too, but we don't have so many medal contenders from our little island lol If there was a Rainy Olympics we'd be right up there.

What 911 stuff are folks thinking about at the moment? I've got a few irons in the fire, so to speak - the Lucia Davis explosion, reading about nanotechnology, and i'm hoping to meet some aeronautics experts on thursday to get their opinions on the pentagon. This is how i'm expecting it to go (short version):

Me: "so the witnesses saw it do this, but these guys say it couldn't have happened"
RAS: "but it happened. the witnesses saw it. go away."

so i'm going to have to try and get them interested somehow. hmm. i'll be meeting them on an airforce base as well, so recording might be tricky. not the sort of place you want to take a hidden camera lol if i don't return on friday, i got arrested for spying.

I hope rasga and seat can work out their differences. The language is getting harsher on that thread, but they're both good guys. what's the deal there? genghis said semendinger was a no-plane witness, but that's a pretty mute point coz loads of people didn't see the plane, but enough people DID see it to show it was there. falling out over a mute point would be pretty sad news, but i'm an argumentative bastard sometimes so i'm being a bit hypocritical.

hope everyone's doing well anyway! i wanted to start a more chatty thread in the members-only section for people to talk about random stuff, so here it is! The Pub! i should give it a suitable pub name.

please suggest possible pub names!

ie
The Pump & Horses
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

YougeneDebs
Member Avatar

Yeah; too bad about seat and rasga; but what can you do? :'(

I’ve got some projects going on as well, so I certainly don’t mind stopping in for a pint!
But, “The Pump and Horses”? Too many syllables. Two syllables, max; I’ll vote for any name that evokes images of fishnet stockings! B-)

And what’s this I hear? You? An argumentative bastard? This is the first I’ve heard of it! ^o)

That means the first round is on you!

:D

broken sticks
Member Avatar

What are pub names in the US like? ours are all old, weird and/or stupid:

The George & The Dragon
The Tap & Spile
The Actress & Bishop
The Bricklayers Arms

or they're stupid modern trendy names:

Apres
Isobar
Utopia
Bluu
etc etc

ok, first rounds on me. hope you enjoy the refreshing, crisp taste of Stowford Press Cider:

Posted Image

YougeneDebs
Member Avatar

Here! Let’s share some wine and I’ll tell you a story about how Killtown has been chatting me up at another forum. He even thinks that YougeneDebs and Broken_Sticks might be one and the same! Or, maybe even sock-puppets!
Posted Image
Attached to this post:
Attachments: BorgShiraz.jpg (15.15 KB)
Edited by YougeneDebs, Feb 15 2010, 01:11 PM.

broken sticks
Member Avatar

Yougenedebs
Feb 15 2010, 01:10 PM
Here! Let’s share some wine and I’ll tell you a story about how Killtown has been chatting me up at another forum. He even thinks that YougeneDebs and Broken_Sticks might be one and the same! Or, maybe even sock-puppets!
Ah, shiraz, lovely.

So if we're one and the same, i wonder which voice is the real voice?

Killtown is unbelievable. his page is even listed on the BBC's 911 Conspiracy Files website as one of the notable conspiracy theorists.

cheers!

Deleted User
Deleted User

A pub....now you are talking my lingo. A name....is The PumpHouse a bit too obvious?
Anyway,if you are ever in need of a good Rockabilly Trio to liven the old place up,then please call on The Nervous Brothers,guaranteed to get you hand (or mouse) jivin'. B-)
(Please pardon the shameless plug for my band,can't help myself :) )
Quote Post Goto Top

broken sticks
Member Avatar

The PumpHouse is cool! and get the band in here - have you got anything online, youtube video or anything? we'll get the place jumpin :)
Edited by broken sticks, Feb 16 2010, 07:52 AM.

YougeneDebs
Member Avatar

Here's some artwork for decor:

Posted Image
Attached to this post:
Attachments: fishnets.jpg (62.71 KB)
Edited by YougeneDebs, Feb 16 2010, 09:32 AM.

broken sticks
Member Avatar

Yougenedebs
Feb 16 2010, 09:31 AM
Here's some artwork for decor:

Posted Image
lol
ok debs, we'll put that one above the fireplace :D

Edited by broken sticks, Feb 16 2010, 09:44 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

broken sticks
Feb 16 2010, 07:52 AM
The PumpHouse is cool! and get the band in here - have you got anything online, youtube video or anything? we'll get the place jumpin :)
Cheers sticks. Here's a link to a youtube playlist of mine. Some are covers of good ole R'n'R/Rockabilly no's,(in our own inimitable style),mixed with a few of our own 'hits'. Feel free to download and distribute to as many people as possible.
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E521AE0B72DDD5A7
PS: Turn the juke-box up all the way to 11. :D
PPS: Nice decor Yougenedebs,trouble is we may never leave!
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Landlord,2 pints and 2 large vodkas,I've just been reading the Steven Warren thread. :X
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I need to know how to make an insurance claim against pumpitout.
I was getting so carried away with my recent flurry of nonsense that I pulled a muscle in me shoulder whilst quickly reaching for the mouse to reply to another post.

Landlord,I need a brandy and make it a large F***er! Ouch!!

And this one's on the house,NOT on my slate.

Hey Landlord,it's awful quiet in here since you got rid of the blonde barmaid with the big whassisnames,perhaps you'll have to apologise for your "misunderstanding" if you want any custom,it's like a bloody morgue in here.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Is Andy a Sock Puppet?

http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=-3298804892875929319&ei=8o5_S-GdKsrG-QaQwICQBw&q=john+pizzi#
Quote Post Goto Top

broken sticks
Member Avatar

andynervous
Feb 19 2010, 11:28 PM
Hey Landlord,it's awful quiet in here since you got rid of the blonde barmaid with the big whassisnames,perhaps you'll have to apologise for your "misunderstanding" if you want any custom,it's like a bloody morgue in here.
*mumbles to self*
*spits in glass*
*wipes glass*
Posted Image

broken sticks
Member Avatar

andynervous
Feb 19 2010, 11:28 PM
I need a brandy and make it a large F***er! Ouch!!
all i got is piss-warm chango

Edited by broken sticks, Feb 20 2010, 10:18 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Drama Club · Next Topic »
Add Reply