Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pokeclectic!. We are a community of Australian based Pokemon fans with the main focus on competitive play.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. You need to register to be able to view and participate in discussions. You may click
here to join :)

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What Have You Just Played?
Topic Started: Nov 10 2009, 04:58 PM (12,600 Views)
playa271
Member Avatar
Use No Way As Way
**Official What Have You Just Played Thread?**
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Toshiya
Member Avatar
Elite Four
I was just playing Unreal Tournament death match with Ninja Dead earlier. This happens a fair bit :P

playa271
Member Avatar
Use No Way As Way
Missus is currently playing scribblebauts on the DS and MySims Kingdom on Wii. I have just started GTAIII but should get back to playing platinum. I have the tendency to start games and not finish them. @.@

Pattio
Member Avatar
Pokemon Champion x16
Lol, i just played Fallout 3. Soooo addictive.

anduril38
Pokémon Trainer
Left 4 Dead 2 Demo. Cant wait for full game XD

Ninja Dead
Member Avatar
Admin
Played Modern Warfare 2..

Just kidding :p

Pattio
Member Avatar
Pokemon Champion x16
Pfft you dont have anything that you can play it on anyway.

Cream
Member Avatar
Pokemon Champion x17
lol, soul silver untill 2:00am last night... not good... not good... very sleepy, in fact i fell asleep in maths, then i put my ds in my pencil and started playing it again ^^

and also scribblenaights on the bus... did u know u can create peroxide to calm down any animal? i summoned cthulhu and tamed him, then rode him and pwned a kraken... good times...

Marzbar
Member Avatar
God of the Interwebz
Just got my arse handed to me in StarCraft Brood War by the Computer who was playing as Zerg. I was Terran. The Zerg force annihilated 4 other teams before heading for me. I was preoccupied with my fleet of Battleships and left my base defenseless. I didn't care though. I had no minerals to do anything about it.

playa271
Member Avatar
Use No Way As Way
Played some advance wars dual strike on the DS. I have finished the game. just doing some maps.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Gaming · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Pokeclectic - Australian Competitive Pokemon