Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Office XP Problems
Topic Started: Jul 30 2008, 06:50 PM (362 Views)
merlin
Member Avatar

Hello !

While trying to access any Office XP program, I am asked to insert Office XP Disc. If I cancel, I get error saying "....has not been installed for the current user." I tried the Microsoft KB fix, reinstalled several times, but still have problems. If I insert the disc when asked, the program runs without problems.

Any help appreciated!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

samko
Member Avatar

Hello mirjel,

Do this : Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, Click on Microsoft Office, Change/Remove, Add.
Then, click on all programs you want (one at a time) and select "Run All From My Computer."

Regards,

Rajneshwar

Also try cleaning the registry entries(Glary Utilities) after removing it from Add/Remove Programs

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Office XP · Next Topic »
Add Reply