Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Justbudgies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Maryann this one ifor you
Topic Started: Sep 22 2013, 06:54 PM (331 Views)
cspags
Member Avatar
Respected elder
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I need to clip Cara's nails. Do you happen to know a video that shows the best way to do it. I did before but it has been years. Is there anyway to do it yourself OR do I need that third hand lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Crazy Bird Lady

Is cara the budgie?

Crazy Bird Lady

I will see if I can get hubby to video a sample, but you can do it with just you or if hubby holds bird, may be easier.

cspags
Member Avatar
Respected elder
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Cara is the budgie and my hubby will NEVER help, years ago he helped with my budgie and I cut the quick and that freaked him out.

Crazy Bird Lady

I emailed u how I hold the bird and then just use the same hand to hold the foot and ur other hand to clip the ends.

cspags
Member Avatar
Respected elder
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thank you I watched the video, I see the technique now I just have to be able to do it. thanks so much I think I will be watching it numerous times. Cara is a strong bird and tends to get angry not scared so I think he will be up for this. I am the one that needs some confidence it has been years since I clipped nails

VIOLET12
Member Avatar
Respected elder
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Let us know when the deed is done. ha ha :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Budgie Health & Medicine · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Vote For JustBudgies.org
at Best Bird Sites

Free Top Site