Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A forum for a community of people interested in discussing salvation in Jesus Christ by grace through faith
Add Reply
Reconciliation
Topic Started: Aug 27 2009, 08:58 PM (260 Views)
lightninboy

Although your actions are contrary to the Word of God and in no way could be called anything but sin, they still are not enough to negate the truth of God’s provision for those sins (2 Corinthians 5:21). God has already reconciled Himself to us. What keeps us from being reconciled to Him — and why we always keep asking if there is total forgiveness for us — is because we do not believe that He is not counting our sins against us. When we sin, we immediately think that God is angry with us and that we are now alienated from Him (Colossians 1:21).

We were once alienated but now are we reconciled. Paul says in Colossians 1:22, “But now He has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in His sight, without blemish and free from accusation…” God’s answer to our alienation from Him was provided at the cross whereby we are reconciled.

For further help, we suggest our audio series, Experiencing the Forgiveness of God.
No I will not, No I will not
Not go quietly
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · People to People Ministries · Next Topic »
Add Reply

View My Stats Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit