Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to the new home of the Dragonball IGNO Forum.

If you're reading this, the chances are you're an old member who's been around and remembers the good ol' days. Remember that one time, when that one guy did that thing? Yeah, me too. That was awesome. But enough reminiscing; that's what the DBIGNO Archive is for.

Now, whatever kind of member you are, new or old, you must be a lover of IGNO, or are just a fan of Dragonball as a whole looking for a new forum with a creative spin on things. More likely than not you're interested in fanwork and interactivity, because that is what this forum aims to specialize in.

Of course, we're a rich community that tries to offer more than just discussion of one little fanfiction or of Dragonball as a whole...other series, or even general Off-Topic discussion is incorporated, as well as (as discussed above) a focus on fanworks from members, and a little roleplay. Chances are if you're a fan of the Dragonball community there is something here for you.

So now that you know a little bit of what this board is about, we of the DBIGNO community invite you to come on in and enjoy the fun for yourselves.

Regards,

--The Dragonball IGNO Forum staff

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What You *LIKE* About GT
Topic Started: Dec 7 2008, 01:00 PM (249 Views)
SG2
Member Avatar
Administrator
Title says it all.

We all do our share of GT bashing - and let's face it, it deserves it - but nothing is ALL bad.

Here is where we discuss the things about GT we didn't find fault with, or even in spite of plotholes and character ruination, story elements we actually enjoyed for the sake of them.

Really, GT catches a lot of flak, and understandably so, but hey...there are still plenty of things that they could have done worse.

You know what they are.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SSJConan
Member Avatar
Conan
I like a number of things about it.

1) That it continues the anime beyond Goku leaving his family to train Uub for who knows how long, that just really didn't seem like a proper ending for me.
2) The Black-Star Dragonballs hunt, up to the gang's arrival on Planet Luud, then it goes downhill.
3) Mr. Satan becoming something of a major character for the series content that isn't focused in outer space.
4) The Goku/Baby battle (up to SSJ4 Goku having his energy restored, where from there it becomes 110% ki spammage).
5) The episode with the newest Tenkaichi Budokai, simply fun for many reasons.
6) The showcase of how much #18 truly loved Kuririn.
7) The Goku/Super 17 battle, even if all the battles proceeding it in this saga sucked.
8) The concept about the Dragonballs becoming the enemy, though the first few obviously were very underwhelming.
9) The battles with the last three dark dragons, starting with Goku confronting Suu Xing Long, up to the final climatic showdown with Super Yi Xing Long.
10) The last episode (in addition to the Goku Jr. special), more beautiful an ending than I could've hoped for.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Dragonball GT · Next Topic »
Add Reply