Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to the new home of the Dragonball IGNO Forum.

If you're reading this, the chances are you're an old member who's been around and remembers the good ol' days. Remember that one time, when that one guy did that thing? Yeah, me too. That was awesome. But enough reminiscing; that's what the DBIGNO Archive is for.

Now, whatever kind of member you are, new or old, you must be a lover of IGNO, or are just a fan of Dragonball as a whole looking for a new forum with a creative spin on things. More likely than not you're interested in fanwork and interactivity, because that is what this forum aims to specialize in.

Of course, we're a rich community that tries to offer more than just discussion of one little fanfiction or of Dragonball as a whole...other series, or even general Off-Topic discussion is incorporated, as well as (as discussed above) a focus on fanworks from members, and a little roleplay. Chances are if you're a fan of the Dragonball community there is something here for you.

So now that you know a little bit of what this board is about, we of the DBIGNO community invite you to come on in and enjoy the fun for yourselves.

Regards,

--The Dragonball IGNO Forum staff

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thoughts on Kori?
Great 0 (0%)
Alright 0 (0%)
Lame 0 (0%)
Could improve 0 (0%)
Indifferent 0 (0%)
Unique 1 (100%)
A tad too cliche 0 (0%)
A human girl shouldn't 'rival' Trunks so easily 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 1
IGNO Kori
Topic Started: Dec 7 2008, 12:14 PM (296 Views)
SG2
Member Avatar
Administrator
Discuss your feelings on the IGNO OC, Kori.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kane

I like her. I like how she has such a fiery spirit, and I know you'll let her potential take flight, unlike what DBZ did with Videl. She's a strong character, and I like how she's able to fight with the big boys. :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Story Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply