[x]Background Editor

Let the forum express you. Nova was designed for the purpose of letting you customize the theme at your will. Enter a URL below (or click advanced mode) and click the button to change your background. If you want the default background back, simply type "default" in the field below to change it back.
Advanced mode off.

||
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to the Downfall Parodies Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introducing the: Unterganger Awards
Topic Started: Oct 12 2012, 03:18 PM (865 Views)
Benad361
Member Avatar
Benad361
The October revolution has begun...

PM Profile Quote TopTop

John
No Avatar
out of the loop
VOUCH!
This was long overdue. :D
PM Profile Quote TopTop

WonkyTonkBottyHole
Member Avatar
Best drummer in the West Midlands
So, how will the UAs proceed? Same way the DPAs did (monthly), but with a vote system? (What awards to have, and who should win them)?
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Red Eagle
Member Avatar
Parody maker
Piret will never win an award again and her channel will eventually fall in the darkness. Her propaganda machine won't work anymore :D
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Thunderbirds360TV
Member Avatar

Finally. Was waiting months for that to happen. Hopefully it will be much better than the old DPA. Was frustating to see a certain Unterganger win too many awards per month. Heck, i was shocked when Hitler is informed he is in Minecraft didn't get an award at all. PiretBCN is a cancer to our community (that's just my opinion).

It's going to be good, i know that.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

smoglessbutton4
No Avatar

YES!!
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Benad361
Member Avatar
Benad361
WonkyTonkBottyHole
Oct 12 2012, 03:36 PM
So, how will the UAs proceed? Same way the DPAs did (monthly), but with a vote system? (What awards to have, and who should win them)?
Yeah, that's how it will work. We're working on the categories.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Streptokokkeninfekti
Member Avatar

Very good idea... up until now it has been really annoying, I'm sure you will do it a bit better!
PM Profile Quote TopTop

mfaizsyahmi
Member Avatar
Chiisana tantei
Rob just robbed the Mandate of Heaven off himself ;)

I approve of this move. The best of luck to the new leadership!
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Soalric
Member Avatar

mfaizsyahmi
Oct 12 2012, 09:46 PM

Exactly! We are not ordained by God to lead, but ordained by our fellow netizens! At least I think that's how Locke said it....

Anyway, happy for the Glorious October Revolution of 2012! Can't wait to have a chance to voice opinion.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

cdc
Member Avatar

Farewell, happy fields,
Where joy for ever dwells ! Hail, horrors ! hail,
Infernal world ! and thou, profoundest Hell,
Receive thy new possessor

PM Profile Quote TopTop

WonkyTonkBottyHole
Member Avatar
Best drummer in the West Midlands
Soalric
Oct 13 2012, 02:51 AM
mfaizsyahmi
Oct 12 2012, 09:46 PM

Exactly! We are not ordained by God to lead, but ordained by our fellow netizens! At least I think that's how Locke said it....
Of course we're not ordained by a fictional flying spaghetti monster. ;)
PM Profile Quote TopTop

John
No Avatar
out of the loop
Hmm... I do sort of feel bad that we just suddenly take over from Rob.
But then again, he didn't reply to our messages about it. But look to the bright side, no moar favortisim nao. This was for the better. :)
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Benad361
Member Avatar
Benad361
Trapped Antics
Oct 13 2012, 06:47 PM
But then again, he didn't reply to our messages about it. But look to the bright side, no moar favortisim nao. This was for the better. :)
We didn't really take-over, we started an alternative system and left him to run his own show. He never replied to any of our messages as you said, so he's only got himself to blame if he disagrees. Besides, what's wrong with us setting up our own award system? He can't really object to that. We're perfectly entitled to do that if we like. :)
PM Profile Quote TopTop

John
No Avatar
out of the loop
Benad361
Oct 13 2012, 07:18 PM
Trapped Antics
Oct 13 2012, 06:47 PM
We didn't really take-over, we started an alternative system and left him to run his own show. He never replied to any of our messages as you said, so he's only got himself to blame if he disagrees. Besides, what's wrong with us setting up our own award system? He can't really object to that. We're perfectly entitled to do that if we like. :)
Oh. My bad then.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Unterganger Awards · Next Topic »
Add Reply

>>Unterganger Chat
SOCIAL NETWORKS

View Stats