[x]Background Editor

Let the forum express you. Nova was designed for the purpose of letting you customize the theme at your will. Enter a URL below (or click advanced mode) and click the button to change your background. If you want the default background back, simply type "default" in the field below to change it back.
Advanced mode off.

||
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to the Downfall Parodies Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Constantin Film are not blocking parodies any more
Topic Started: Oct 17 2010, 08:16 PM (5,290 Views)
Hitler Rants Parodies
Member Avatar
Epic Lee
It seems Constantin Film may now be finally allowing parodies on YouTube, they are now placing ads on some of my parodies instead of blocking them.

We no longer have to use the mirror effect, they have also unblocked all blocked parodies of mine.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

MoarHitlerParodies
Member Avatar

Really?! If that's so it will be great!
PM Profile Quote TopTop

hachiman
No Avatar

Awesome.
Edited by hachiman, Oct 18 2010, 12:08 AM.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

huckleberrypie
Member Avatar

Well at least they won't be bothering us Untergangers anymore, after that cat-and-mouse game that claimed the accounts of several talented parodists. I guess they eventually realised that all their efforts in purging the spoofs will only spark outrage within the community, as we Untergangers did this as a commentary and as a reaction to the film.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

LuigiGodzillaGirl
Member Avatar

YouTube's copyright detection software spotted the material when I uploaded 'Hitler plans to make a DeviantART account'. I was afraid I was going to have to redo the entire thing mirrored. I was pleasantly surprised, though, when I noticed it was not blocked, as far as I knew. I also eventually noticed the most viewed X-Box Live rant was back! If Constantin is finally allowing us to make Downfall parodies, then this is great news!
PM Profile Quote TopTop

ggctuk
No Avatar

VICTORY! Let's hold a celebration!

Constantin must have known they'd lose. I wonder if somebody actually tried countering a DMCA. I also notice MrTNeuman has not reappeared on YouTube after this. However those who had their accounts suspended because of this should appeal immediately.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Hitler Rants Parodies
Member Avatar
Epic Lee
Constantin won't be removing parodies now they are making money for them with the ads.

Constantin probably realised it would be better to profit from them and lets not forget the Downfall director loves the parodies and the writer producer of Downfall who is also chairman of the supervisory board praised the parodies.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

hachiman
No Avatar

How did you find out that they're not removing them anymore? What if it's some trap?
PM Profile Quote TopTop

hachiman
No Avatar

And shouldn't this be on some news sites by now?
PM Profile Quote TopTop

shrang
Member Avatar
I'm back everyone!!
hachiman
Oct 18 2010, 04:59 PM
How did you find out that they're not removing them anymore? What if it's some trap?
IT'S A TRAP!!!
PM Profile Quote TopTop

cdc
Member Avatar

hitlerrantsparodies
Oct 18 2010, 04:44 PM
Constantin won't be removing parodies now they are making money for them with the ads.

Business is business.
The ADL can appreciate that too I'm sure. :D
PM Profile Quote TopTop

Edudn001
Member Avatar

WOW! I've been out for, like, a week, and look at what happens! This is brilliant!!! :D

Still wasn't able (and won't be able to in a good time) to see the parodies that have been uploaded since my "break", but I'll do it as soon as I can! :D
PM Profile Quote TopTop

huckleberrypie
Member Avatar

Yep, confirmed. Youtube's content-detection system ID'd my just-uploaded spoof, and it only informed me that the video contains stuff from Downfall, and they did nothing else.
PM Profile Quote TopTop

StudentVideo
No Avatar

Youtube: Please note that the video's status can change, if the policies chosen by the content owners change. You may want to check back periodically to see if you have new options available to you.

What if.....One day, I opened my youtube account and all unmirrored parodies are blocked?

No..........................
PM Profile Quote TopTop

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Downfall Parodies Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

>>Unterganger Chat
SOCIAL NETWORKS

View Stats