Site Meter
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TTHC News Discography On Stage Timeline Doubletake Biography Fan Spotlight
We hope you enjoy your visit. We welcome all guests and sincerely hope you will join us and experience what being a member of our home offers! This includes full access to all of our boards and exclusives, plus full access to our vast media library. Once you become a member, you log in to Connections and all of our features are yours to explore and enjoy.

PLEASE READ: WHEN YOU REQUEST MEMBERSHIP, THIS DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY GIVE YOU ACCESS TO THE BOARD. MEMBERSHIP REQUIRES ADMIN APPROVAL, WHICH IS NOT IMMEDIATE. YOU WILL STILL GET THE "YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS" MESSAGE UNTIL AN ADMIN HAS APPROVED YOUR APPLICATION. WE ATTEMPT TO APPROVE APPLICATIONS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE AFTER THEY ARE VALIDATED.

Thank you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TWEET AND TWEET PIC PART 18
Topic Started: May 6 2018, 06:49 AM (271 Views)
mouser
Member Avatar

Followers at 8:00 AM

August 20, 2018 58,097

August 19, 2018, 58,088

Taylor Hicks RT: Warehouse319 @Warehouse319
Not much longer now! Join us @Warehouse319 Sept 7-8 for @FoothillsJasper. #Freelivemusic
Aug. 18, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Joel Cummins @goldlikejoel
Just read about what’s happening with @phish’s Curveball. There’s no worse feeling as a musician to have your event cancelled & your fans let down. Be safe, be good to each other and make some lemonade with these lemons. Show each other why this community is so special.
Aug. 16, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Justin Thomas @JustinThomas34
Had an amazing time on @FallonTonight! Glad I could just beat @jimmyfallon out in “Face Breakers” to have a $1M check donated to stjude from fedex in my honor! Looking forward to getting… instagram.com/p/BmipOrOAZ8f/
Aug. 16, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: 😎
Aug. 14, 2018
In response to: Terri Emms @terriemms
When in destin @TaylorHicks to close out the day in the sand

Taylor Hicks RT: Umphrey's McGee @umphreysmcgee
Drift Away*
*w/Taylor Hicks
#umphreys #umxx #iitsyou
Aug. 13, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: JamBase @JamBase
'@umphreysmcgee celebrated Brendan Bayliss' birthday in Indianapolis on Saturday and welcomed @TaylorHicks for a cover debut in Birmingham on Sunday jambase.com/article/umphre…
Augl. 13, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Joel Cummins @goldlikejoel
Happy birthday to our very own Brendan Bayliss, he’s now almost as old as me. We celebrate tonight w/@umphreysmcgee in #Indy at the beautiful @FarmBureauLawn. Doors 5:30, @SpaffordMusic 6:30, 2 sets of UM 7:45. See ya tonight!
Aug. 11, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Mike Royer @MikeRoyerTV
First day, first job August 7, 1975. You could land a small plane on my tie or my glasses. Posted Image
Aug. 8, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Jamie McLean Band @JamieMcLeanBand
Thanks New Hampshire! Always a blast at The Farmstand! Next stop: Jackson Hole! @brinoceros @thefarmstandnh
Aug. 7, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: 😘
Aug. 7, 2018
In response to: Kristi Bass @KMaria1968
Replying to @TaylorHicks
Enjoy the rest of your summer, TH. Love you.

Taylor Hicks RT: Rick Karle @RickKarle
.@HooverHighBucs alum #BenAbercrombie now breathing without ventilator for over 4 hours! A huge accomplishment! Dad @AbercrombieMJA sent me this inspiring video of Ben rehabbing.
Go get 'em, Ben, we're proud!
@StandUpForBen
@AlabamaFTBL
@AuburnFootball
@UAB_FB
@JoshNiblett
Aug. 7, 2018

Taylor Hicks : Great to meet y’all as well! Enjoy the Riviera!
Aug. 6, 2018
In response to: Jeff Stevens @iamjeffstevens
Great meeting @TaylorHicks from @AmericanIdol last night! Very gracious and kind with his time and photo op! Can’t wait to hear the new music🎤Posted Image

Taylor Hicks : Heavy thunderstorms approaching Seagrove Beach Florida @spann
Aug. 5, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: the Sandpoint Hive @sandpointhive1
🐝🐝 It's show day at The Hive! Anders Osborne tonight!
🎟🎟 Still available! 🐝🐝
Important show day info:
5pm - tickets no longer available at local outlets
5pm - Hive ticket booth opens**
8pm - VIP doors open**
9pm - GA doors open
**Hive ticket... livefromthehive.com
Aug. 3, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Aug. 1, 2018 In response to: Joel Cummins @goldlikejoel
So much yes. Best wishes to Bryce, he’s a talented guy.
Darren Rovell @darrenrovell
Family in Detroit orders a pepperoni pizza from Hungry Howie’s. Delivery guy, 18-year-old Bryce Dudal says “That’s a beautiful piano, can I take a look at it?” He walks in & plays the third movement of Beethoven’s “Moonlight” Sonata (via @AlliKlein) pic.twitter.com/nlyn9jNeFg
https://twitter.com/RightWingLawMan/status/1024510208184221696/video/1

Taylor Hicks RT: Happy bday #JerryGarcia!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouPQKCy20ZE&autoplay=1&app=desktop
Aug. 1, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Kris Allen @KrisAllen
My boy is 5 today!! There’s nothing I love more than being his dad. Happy Birthday Oliver!! instagram.com/p/Bl3dr1UBBVu/…
Jul. 31, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: GeorgeWBush Library @GWBLibrary
President George W. Bush welcomed some of the @AmericanIdol finalists to White House, 2006.
Group: Jamecia Bennett (Paris' mother), @IAMACEYOUNG @TaylorHicks @KatherineMcPhee @buckycovington @kelliepickler @ParisBennett @laughlovelisa @CHRIS_Daughtry #ShoutoutSaturday Posted Image
Jul. 30, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Gotta do the dirty work occasionally @StatePlateTV #stateplatetvPosted Image
JUl. 30, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Tish Pomykal @tishtx
Taylor Hicks covers We Got Tonight via @YouTube wish I could have seen this live but grateful for the fan that recorded it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k21grquqOM&feature=youtu.be
Jul. 28, 2018

Taylor Hicks: The best and worst part of every show #finale https://twitter.com/TaylorHicks/status/1022959704392314880/video/1 Posted Image
Jul. 27, 2018

Taylor Hicks : It's always an adventure with @StatePlateTV Posted Image
Jul. 27, 2019

Taylor Hicks RT: INSP @insp_tv
We've had enough leftovers, time to get back to the good stuff.
Season 3 of @StatePlateTV premieres September 24th at 12PM ET.
Jul. 25, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: 🙄.
Jul. 25, 2018
In response to: Peter Burns @PeterBurnsESPN
This angers me WAY more than it should.
Kid has been playing golf for like 6 weeks and has a Hole-In-One and I’m still searching for my first after 30+ years of playing.
Unreal
twitter.com/PeterBurnsESPN/status/1022257139644067840

Taylor Hicks RT: 👌😉
Jul. 23, 2018
In response to: kristin elizabeth 🍒 @seatnumberthree
Listened to @TaylorHicks’ album in its entirety today & it really made me miss seeing him in concert 😭

Taylor Hicks RT: John Hayes @JohnHayes730
One of the highlights of my summer was meeting @BernhardLanger6. Total class act. Thrilled to see him finish #TheOpen at -1. Well played!
Jul. 22, 2018

TaylorHicks RT: Duh. 😂
Jul. 21, 2018
In response to: Kevin H. Smith @NHkevinsmith
Replying to @TaylorHicks
And you’re still the King of @AmericanIdol in my book! #woooo

Taylor Hicks RT: Get it B!
Jul. 21, 2018
In response to: Brianna Borello @lilbr3ezy18
Watch until the end! 😂 These bear crawls are no joke!! When you fall, you get back up! 🐻 #dead #bearcrawls #workout #vitamind #strength #motivation #determination #healthylifestyle #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitlifestyle #nevergiveup #iamstrong #survivor Watch until the end! 😂 These bear crawls are no joke!! When you fall, you get back up! 🐻 https://twitter.com/hashtag/dead?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#dead</a> <a href=

Taylor Hicks : Not every day you see a good old-fashioned lemonade stand! Traveling w/State Plate I saw one on the side of the road + had to check it out -- he reveals he's selling lemonade for his folks. So I'm inviting you to a #lemonadestandchallenge you never know what impact you'll make 🍋 https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1020103495163101185
Jul. 19, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Thanks!!great interview!
INSPTV_PR @INSPTV_PR
The Heart and Soul (Patrol) of West Michigan’s Dinner Plate via @WestMIWoman: westmichiganwoman.com/blog/item/2042…
Jul. 19, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Awesome!
Jul. 18, 2018
In response to: Jim Dunaway @jimdunaway
My daughter checked off a bucket list item tonight...open mic.
She is my heart. @JOXRoundtable
instagram.com/tv/BlZTRE8FHzR…

Taylor Hicks RT: B @Braves68
Replying to @WJOX945 @LandrumRoberts @JOXRoundtable
Looks like 3 girls backstage at a Justin Bieber concert
Jul. 18, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Mike Gordon @mike_gordon
Go time Posted Image
Jul. 17, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: INSPTV_PR @INSPTV_PR
American Idol winner finding the best Indiana food: fox59.com/2018/07/16/ame… … via @FOX59
Jul. 17, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Laura Rutledge @LauraMRutledge
It’s almost time. #SECNATION Posted Image
Jul. 16, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: This is why i love the #FIFAWC2018 ..
Jul. 15, 2018
In response to: Peter Burns @PeterBurnsESPN
So basically every SEC Football weekend?
twitter.com/PeterBurnsESPN/status/1018482543530737664

Taylor Hicks : Now it’s on to real football. Lol.
Jul. 15, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: FAITH on FOOD @FAITHonFOOD
A little practice pie session @Oasis_Diner for Sunday’s @StatePlateTV taping #pie #piecrust #foodies #YUMMO @myHCICON myHCICON.com #HCICONfoodie #FAITHonFOOD #INhendricks @HendricksCounty @VisitIndiana
Jul. 14, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Laura Rutledge @LauraMRutledge
👀👀👀
ESPN PR @ESPNPR
News! ESPN Personality Paul Finebaum (@finebaum) Signs Multiyear Contract Extension es.pn/2L580PQ
Jul. 14, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Janet Brannigan @jaybee2801
Just sitting in our garden on a lovely summers evening in the 🇬🇧 listening to @TaylorHicks oh we wish you would come over and tour. Great voice and great lyrics
Jul. 13, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Ryan Brown @RyanBrownWJOX
Today we sent off into retirement our market manager, David Walls. It is, unfortunately, uncommon to say this in our industry but I’ve never had more fun working for someone. @WJOX945 is infinitely better thanks to his leadership.Posted Image
Jul. 13, 2018

What a great morning conducting an interview at @rtv6 for #StatePlateTV with @MeredithBarack. #GoodMorningIndianaPosted Image
Jul. 13, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Caroline Stenback @Cline318
Alex Hurst @AlexSHurst
Remember the season of American Idol that they played montages of the eliminated contestants to Daniel Powter’s “Bad Day”
Replying to @AlexSHurst
That's literally the only thing I know about American Idol besides, like, From Justin to Kelly (but also lol @TaylorHicks )
Jul. 13, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Andrew Zimmern
@andrewzimmern
Fun afternoon singing with this guy @taylorhicksofficial ... I’m telling you Birmingham is lit these days... bit.ly/2udF91c
Jul. 12, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT:Replying to @ShelleyLehner @taylorswift13
Agreed. Writer performer musician singer. That’s the legendary recipe
Jul. 11, 2018
In response to: Shelley Lehner
Award winning professional photographer, animal lover, I feed my soul with large daily doses of music

Taylor Hicks :#Delicate by @taylorswift13 is a great song. I love her. She brings it.💪
Jul. 11, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Matt Scalici @MattScaliciPosted Image
Jul. 11, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Rachel Susan Greco @GrecoatLSJ
American Idol winner @TaylorHicks Taylor Hicks to film food show in Lansing this week on.lsj.com/2u686wU via @LSJNews ⁦@StatePlateTV⁩ #LoveLansing
Jul. 10, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Thanks homie 👍
Jul. 9, 2018
In response to: Matthew M. Conde @CondeMatt
Replying to @TaylorHicks @Delta
I literally listed to your whole first album while traveling after we met....”The Right Place” (favorite)

Taylor Hicks RT: Here we go...🙄😂
Jul. 9, 2018
In response to: Delta @Delta
Replying to @TaylorHicks
How awesome is that, way to go, Tanya! We'll be sure she is recognized for a job well done. Thanks for flying with us, Taylor Hicks! "And when Life throws many curve balls, and if you don't swing... you're never going to hit any!" - T.H. Tanya knocked it out the park!! *HJZ

Taylor Hicks RT: I will make sure @Delta that I will send you my confirmation number so that you can acknowledge my accolades as well. Thanks @Delta 😂
Jul. 9, 2018
In response to: Matthew M. Conde @CondeMatt
Shoutout to @Delta gate agent Tanya in BHM for working her magic to get me on an earlier flight! She went above and beyond! (no pun intended) Also, nice meeting you, @TaylorHicks - safe travels! Everyone mentioned, pictured!

Taylor Hicks RT: Happy bday!
Jul. 9, 2018
In response to: Victoria Jordan @vjordan123
@TaylorHicks I turn the big 4 0 today Sweet Soul Man. A Happy bday from you would be so sweet. ❤

Taylor Hicks RT: State Plate @StatePlateTV
Home is where the heart is. @TaylorHicks reminisces while visiting #Alabama. #StatePlateTV
Jul. 9, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Lars Anderson @LarsAnderson71
So fun to be hanging tonight with my co-author @BruceArians. Paperback version of "The Quarterback Whisperer" out soon.
Jul. 9, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Kimball Packard @soundadvice
R.I.P. Henry Butler, that band up there keeps getting better and better. #FuckCancer
Jul. 2, 2018

.@TaylorHicks can't get enough of the #Missouri toasted raviolis. Can you blame him? #StatePlateTV #TaylorMade
Jul. 2, 2018

Want to spice up your Monday? Catch @TaylorHicks & #StatePlateTV in #NewMexico. Watch @insp_tv on your schedule. DVR it. buff.ly/2FrPtr4
Jul. 2, 2018

Taylor Hicks : A Song For You. #tedeshitrucksband https://twitter.com/TaylorHicks/status/1013847630726811648/video/1
Jul. 2, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Jay Barker @JayBarker7
Rick, you always share such great stories and the stories of Ben that you have shared are amazing. Praying for you @StandUpForBen and so proud of you! God bless you and may our Lord continue his healing of you. You have amazing parents!
Jun. 29, 2018
In response to: Rick Karle @RickKarle
.@StandUpForBen working hard on the arm bike. Pray for Ben as the former @BucsFootball & baseball star hopes to shed the ventilator & gain muscle strength 9 months after he was injured playing football at @Harvard Thanks to Ben's dad @AbercrombieMJA for the video
#BenAbercrombie https://twitter.com/AbercrombieMJA?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@AbercrombieMJA</a

Had a fun time playing a little golf with @TaylorHicks today. Special thanks to @TMZ for causing his phone to blow up on the back nine and help me in the match. Today’s heat index: Mercury.Posted Image
Jun. 29, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: 👍😊😊
Jun. 29, 2018
In response to: Ashley Gann @WxByAshley
Our friendship is strong ☺️ 10 years! Wow! Posted Image
Or, just that our random chance meetings happen to be in 10 year intervals. See ya in 2028 @TaylorHicks! ☺️

Taylor Hicks RT: Matt Murphy @mattmurphyshow
Imagine @WxByAshley and @TaylorHicks dismay. They thought @AunieLindenberg would be here.
Jun. 29, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: JOXRoundtable @JOXRoundtable
See our entire interview with @TaylorHicks on Instagram @JOXRoundtable! #JOXCity
https://twitter.com/TaylorHicks?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@TaylorHicks</a>
Jun. 29, 2018

Taylor Hicks : @realtalk995 @mattmurphyshow thanks a bunch!!
Jun. 29 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: : You too sweets!!
Jun. 28, 2018
In response to: Rachel JOY Baribeau @RachelBaribeau
So proud of you, old friend!!!!💯💯
twitter.com/RachelBaribeau/status/1012458342483193862

Taylor Hicks RT: Jim Dunaway @jimdunaway
One of my favorite Taylor’s on the show Friday. @TaylorTannebaum @taylorswift13 @TaylorHicks @TaylorTwellman Dang, we could do a great show with just great people named Taylor.
instagram.com/p/BklV_Xahi3h/…
Jun. 28, 2018

Taylor Hicks : ANNOUNCEMENT! Tune into @WJOX945 tomorrow morning at 8:15AM> I'll be talking with @jimdunaway, Lance Taylor, and @RyanBrownWJOX for "The Roundtable" 👍
Listen live tomorrow morning at: joxfm.com
Jun. 28, 2018

When you think the restaurant has a long wait, but you get seated immediately... @TaylorHicks #StatePlateTV
https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1012003148888723457
Jun. 28, 2018

Taylor Hicks : The best kinda night 👍 Posted Image
Jun. 28, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: 👍
In response to: Andrea Feczko @AndreaFeczko
Happy #NationalSunglassesDay show me your best selfie rocking shades! Ill RT a winner ;)Posted Image
Jun. 27, 2018

Taylor Hicks : Doin it on the line. @flora_bama ( Video of him playing )
Jun. 26, 2018

Taylor Hicks :Voting ends in just a few hours for this! @10Best Let's help our #stateplatetv families 👍
Taylor Hicks @TaylorHicks
Northeasterners we need your help 👌 A couple #stateplatetv dishes are up for a vote and I'd like to show them some love. Vote for your favorite dish at @10Best below
Jun. 25, 2018

Taylor Hicks : Pensacola - have you made Friday night plans yet?
Jun. 21, 2018

Taylor Hicks :Ready to be back on stage 👍@flora_bama
Jun. 18, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: $10 per order goes back to Infinite Heroes
Show this thread
Jun. 17, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Headed out for a special Father’s Day lunch and wondering which jeans i should wear 👌 Liverpooljeans.com/pages/reimagin…
Jun. 17, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Love ya bro! Come see me sometime!
Jun. 16, 2018
In response to: Brian Newell @BrianNewell12
Replying to @TaylorHicks @flora_bama
Hey Brutha Man, grew up in that bar with you, will never forget you n Cook playing “The Fall” for me on my 30th Bday, I jus turned 50 this past Monday and would be remiss if I didn’t tell you how much your soul and beautiful spirit have meant to me over the years... ✌️🙏🏻😘

Taylor Hicks RT: Absolutely!! Thank ya!!
Jun. 15, 2018
In response to: JJ Hayes @JJOnKFDI
@TaylorHicks Thanks for the interview today. Hope you enjoy your time in #Wichita. If you ever have room in the van let me know. #Stateplate

Taylor Hicks : A little over one week away @flora_bama 👍
Jun. 14, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT:RIVR Media @RIVRMedia
Check out this news package about @TaylorHicks on @StatePlateTV on @insp_tv!! okcfox.com/news/local/ame…
Jun. 14, 2018

American Idol Winner Taylor Hicks has a new gig: 'State Plate': okcfox.com/news/local/ame… via @OKCFOX
Jun. 14, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Tanner McGraw @TannerMcGraw
Is this Russia's version of @TaylorHicks at the #worldcup opening ceremony? #RussiaWorldCup2018
Jun. 14, 2018

Taylor Hicks : Golf with the ole ball coach for the #lordwedgwoodcharity. What a great charity! @WedgwoodCharity
Jun. 12, 2018

Rare twitter photo of my brother with me. Not rare that either of us is playing golf.
Jun. 11, 2018
Posted Image

Taylor Hicks RT: Would love it!
Jun. 11, 2018
In response to: Maddie Poppe @MaddiePoppe
@TaylorHicks let’s write a song together
twitter.com/MaddiePoppe/status/1006375683487076357

Taylor Hicks RT: Your my favorite. I loved it when you sang “brand new key”. The judges had no clue. Shocker. Lol.
It reminded me of doing Trouble by La Montagne. The look on Cowell’s face. #priceless 😉
Maddie Poppe @MaddiePoppe
Replying to @terryann5555
@TaylorHicks
Jun. 11, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Thanks again!! Great show!!
Jun. 10, 2018
IN response to: Michael Brannon @MichaelBrannon
I had the honor to emcee the last night of the 28th annual Jazz Fest and introduce American Idol Season 5 winner @TaylorHicks. He killed it here at The Amp on Lake Martin! #SoulPatrol

Taylor Hicks : Hosting State Plate changed my life and nobody did food and travel better than Anthony Bourdain. Do something kind today. Suicide prevention and mental health are so important as we see so many creatives and genuine people losing their battles. Be a support system, be a friend.
Jun. 8, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: U.S. Dept of Defense @DeptofDefense
On June 6, 1944, 160,000+ Allied troops landed at #Normandy, a heavily fortified stretch of French coastline to initiate #DDay. More than 10,000 Allied soldiers were killed or wounded, but by day's end, the Allies had begun liberating Europe. #DDay74 #TodayinHistory
Jun. 6, 2018

Taylor Hicks : Hey @flora_bama we're getting closer and closer 🎶
mulletwrapper.net/taylor-hicks-w…
Jun. 6, 2018

New York City this Friday night! Jamie's Birthday show with special guests plus Gold Magnolias! @RockwoodNYC Tickets here: ticketfly.com/purchase/event…
Jun. 6, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: 😀
Jun. 6, 2018
In response to: Lisa M. Brown @LMB95
@TaylorHicks I'd like to share this Coke with you! Have a Coke and a smile. 😁❤️Posted Image

Taylor Hicks :@WaltMaddox Comgrats Walt! Looking good!
Jun. 5, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Lars Anderson @LarsAnderson71
Working with @WaltMaddox on all versions of the speech he'll give tonight. This is the first step to Walt becoming Alabama's next governor.
Jun. 5, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: John Merrill @JohnHMerrill
Every election day begins and ends with me campaigning by waving at friends and neighbors along the intersection of Alabama Highway 69 South and Skyland Boulevard in Tuscaloosa! Today was no different as we encouraged our people to get out and vote! #All67
Jun. 5, 2018

Taylor Hicks : Can't shoutout @VidaFloBham enough 👍Posted Image
JUn. 5, 2018

Taylor Hicks : I couldn’t agree more. 🙄
June. 4, 2018
In response to: Kassie Boles @BolesKassie
@TaylorHicks is underrated.

Taylor Hicks RT: Izzy Gould @IzzyGould
Cool moment walking into @SawsJukeJoint and seeing @andrewzimmern jam out with @TaylorHicks. Posted Image
June 2, 2018

Taylor Hicks :Come out to the 73rd Women's U.S. Open at Shoal Creek! A new national champion will be crowned tomorrow! Get your tickets at cuetoems.com/uswo_2018/Tick…
See you there!
June 2, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Rick Karle @RickKarle
My wife and I have been married 34 years today? How did that happen? Married above my head... blessed to have Jill as my wife.
June 2, 2018

Taylor Hicks : Looking forward to getting together at @SawsJukeJoint! Welcome to Bama!
Jun. 1, 2018
in response to: Andrew Zimmern @andrewzimmern
I’m on the road, 230 days a year at minimum, 40/50 cities in USA . I never get as nice a welcome as I do in Birmingham. People stop their cars, pause on the street or use social and actually say “nice to have you back”. It’s amazing. Love the B’ham people! Thank you for the love

Taylor Hicks :o Hint: Maine, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maryland 😉
May 30, 2018

Taylor Hicks : Northeasterners we need your help 👌 A couple #stateplatetv dishes are up for a vote and I'd like to show them some love. Vote for your favorite dish at @10Best below
10best.com/interests/rest…
May 30, 2018

Taylor Hicks :NEXT Saturday -- can't wait to be in Alexander City
Alexander City! I'll be seeing y'all this summer on June 9 and I can't wait and best of all, it's free to you #AlexanderCityJazzFest @alexcitychamber
May 30, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: John Hayes @JohnHayes730
Made it down to the gulf ... meeting Alberto at the Flora-Bama.
May 26, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Sweet Home Alabama @TweetHomeAla
Our biggest fans this week: @TaylorHicks, @ManTripping, @AskChefDennis. Thank you! via sumall.com/thankyou?utm_s…
May 26, 2018

Taylor Hicks : Announcement! I'll be back at @flora_bama for the Back to Bama Bash on June 22 at the Bama Dome!
May 25, 2018

Taylor Hicks : Don’t ever take the last flight out on @Delta or any airline for that matter.
May 24, 2018

Taylor Hicks : #tbt 😛 Seven Mile Breakdown behind the scenes
May 24, 2018

What's next on the menu, @TaylorHicks? #StatePlateTV
May 23, 2018

Taylor Hicks : Alexander City! I'll be seeing y'all this summer on June 9 and I can't wait and best of all, it's free to you #AlexanderCityJazzFest @alexcitychamber
May 23, 2018

Taylor Hicks : Featured on the @enews Instagram story yesterday 🎶
May 23, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Justin Unell @JustinUnell
Fun times w/ @TaylorHicks playing harmonica at @RegionsTrad with @coreypavingolf coming up at 9:30 AM ET @GolfChannel
May 23, 2018

Taylor Hicks : #ICYMI we had a little Idol reunion last night thanks to @jimmykimmel
May 22, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Jimmy Kimmel @jimmykimmel
An @AmericanIdol all-star reunion performance of “Where Are They Now?” @RubenStuddard @TaylorHicks @HaleyReinhart @AntonellaBarba @Sanjaya @kevincovais @ScottDMacIntyre #ReynaldoLapuz @wh53 #TristaGiese #GeneralLarryPlatt @YO_RANDYJACKSON #IdolFinale
May 22, 2018

Taylor Hicks : @MaddiePoppe congrats! Knew it all along!
May 21, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Dave Perritano @daveperritano
I haven’t watched an episode of the new incarnation of @AmericanIdol, but if it wants to return to phenomenon status for the finale, I’ve got two words for ya, #SoulPatrol. @TaylorHicks
May 21, 2108

Taylor Hicks RT: AG @sweetsmoke1
@TaylorHicks 10 weeks at #1! As it should be!
The Fan Voted Chart @FanVotedChart
5/20/18 Top 10: #1)@TaylorHicks #2)@blakeshelton #3)@DierksBentley #4)@saraevansmusic #5)@MichaelLynne2 #6)@leeannwomack #7)@HIGHVALLEY #8)@RunawayDixie #9)@Jason_Aldean #10) @JakeGillMusic wp.me/P5Z5Xk-a
May 21, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Sweet Home Alabama @TweetHomeAla
@TaylorHicks is part of the line-up for Alex City Jazz Fest June 8 & 9 in Eclectic! Guess what? It's free- 2 days of great jazz music! bit.ly/2KBFL7t
May 20, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Ryan Piurek @rpiurek
Just watched @TaylorHicks in Rhode Island and now desperately need to try the donut cake when I go back east this summer! @needonutcakenow @StatePlateTV #donutpatrol
May 20, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Amy Elizabeth Makeup @AmyElizabethMUA
Day 2 TN of @StatePlateTV 🎬 #makeupartist #stylist #mensgrooming #makeup #mua #bts #foodshow #stateplatetv #travel
May 20, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Debbie Troxell @DebbieinFlorida
Very excited to watch #Delaware @StatePlateTV @TaylorHicks
✋🏻Jeanne ✊🏻 #Shalieve #HereWeGo @Music4Jeanne
Hey, 👏🏻👏🏻 Great to see the Delaware Coast Press cover my favorite food TV #StatePlateTV @StatePlateTV with host @TaylorHicks visit to Rehoboth 🏖 #DE #NetDE while on our recent trip to #RB🏝.
May 20, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Deliver blankets and pillows to late night delayed flights for everyone on the plane. Especially if they are flights across the country. Unbelievable.
Taylor Hicks : Yea. Quit.
twitter.com/TaylorHicks/status/998059941796696064
May 19, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Yea. Quit.
May 19, 2018
In response to: United Airlines @united
Replying to @TaylorHicks
Taylor, are you traveling with us today? We're here if we can help. ^CT

Taylor Hicks : @united the worst domestic airline in the United States hands down.
May 19, 2018

Taylor Hicks : Had a blast with the @paulfinebaum at the @RegionsTrad
May 18, 2018

Taylor Hicks : The shimmy 🏌 @RegionsTrad @GolfChannel https://twitter.com/TaylorHicks/status/997473117617442816/video/1
May 18, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Greg Sankey @GregSankey
Remarkable work has been done by @finebaum and the Paul Finebaum Show crew through the @SECNetwork during the past two days to honor our friend and colleague Mike Slive. Thank you, Paul. #ItJustMeansMore
May 17, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Tony Kurre @Tonethebone37
It’s funny what you find when going thru old pics...
May 17, 2018

Taylor HicksRT: State Plate @StatePlateTV
.@TaylorHicks tells you what life is like on the road. Does he have time to be a tourist? Find out below. #StatePlateTV
May 17, 2018

Taylor Hicks : Looking forward to the @RegionsTrad tomorrow! @rickandbubba @realtalk995 @SECNetwork
May 15, 2018

Taylor Hicks : TOMORROW: we head to the @RegionsTrad where @rickandbubba kick it off bright and early at 7:30 AM. I’ll be escorted by miss Gabby Bolden of Birmingham. See y’all there 🎉
TONIGHT! The Second Annual Hicks-Daly Pre-Regions event with @PGA_JohnDaly and @JockoDeal at @SawsJukeJoint with a live stream on the @GolfChannel Facebook page at 630 🏌️‍♀️
May 15, 2018

Taylor Hicks : JUST ANNOUNCED: I’ll be on @finebaum this WEDNESDAY. 5pm central. 🎙
May 14, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: The Ostrich @ALostrich
#PrayForGadsden Posted Image
May 13, 2018

Taylor Hicks : Happy Moms Day!!! Love me some Moms!!
May 13, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Jason Schaefer @VEEPJS
Can I get #SoulPatrol to trend on Twitter so @TaylorHicks will release a new album 😃👍🏻
May 12, 2018

Taylor Hicks : BHAM: come out to @SawsJukeJoint for a pre-regions bash hosted by myself and @PGA_JohnDaly ⛳️ can’t make it? We’ll be LIVE on the @GolfChannel FB page at 6:30pm bit.ly/2IcSnp6
May 11, 2018

Taylor Hicks : Are y’all ready for the second annual Hicks-Daly Pre Regions Bash? See y’all at Saw’s Juke Joint next Tuesday. Live stream at 630 on the Golf Channel Facebook page @GolfChannel @RegionsTrad @SawsJukeJoint @PGA_JohnDaly
May 10, 2018

Taylor Hicks : Studio days
May 8, 2018
Posted Image

Taylor Hicks RT: A retweet
May 6, 2018
In response to: Dethroned Princess @grantgirl2004
Replying to @TaylorHicks
WHAT DID I WIN??? Tell me nowwwwww Hicks!

Taylor Hicks : It don’t need to happen on singing competition. Lighting was great tho.
May 6, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: 💥
May 6, 2018
In response to: Tina Treglown Butler @TinaTButler
Replying to @TaylorHicks @AmericanIdol
The amount of votes your season generated was staggering. The personalities and fun of Season Five is still unparalleled.

Taylor Hicks : It ain’t close.
May 6, 2018

Taylor Hicks : I just voted @AmericanIdol. I haven’t done that since I was voting for myself on my season. #broketherules 😳
May 6, 2018

Taylor Hicks : @MaddiePoppe is a star. She just needs a hit song. She already has identity.
May 6, 2018

Taylor Hicks : @MaddiePoppe.
May 7, 2018

Taylor Hicks : Winner. Done deal.
May 6, 2018

Our Jazz Fest set with Aaron Neville was off the chain! Lots of love and energy to Charles Neville! @jazzfest
May 6, 2018

Taylor Hicks : @MaddiePoppe good luck tonight. Here is a bit of wisdom for ya...If you weren’t supposed to be where you are you probably wouldn’t be :)
May 6, 2018

Taylor Hicks : @GwinnettSO ( Picture of a flashing ice cream cone )
May 5, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔬 @Moreno
Everybody wanna drink like a Mexican today but nobody wanna work like one
May, 5, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: majortom @majortom85
I need a step stool! Hanging with @JonPardi before he plays tonight #iHeartCountry Festival @iHeartCountry
May 5, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Dan Bagwell @BhamBizResearch
These are Birmingham's most popular BBQ joints, along with readers' favorite places to grab ribs, wings and more! @bhambizjrnl bizj.us/1plcmi
May 5, 2018

Taylor Hicks RT: Greg Byrne @Greg_Byrne
WONDERFUL to see a familiar face back in the radio booth tonight for a short visit! @AlabamaBSB @CStewartSports #RollTide
May 5, 2018

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Taylor Tweets & TweetPix · Next Topic »
Add Reply