Site Meter
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TTHC News Discography On Stage Timeline Doubletake Biography Fan Spotlight
We hope you enjoy your visit. We welcome all guests and sincerely hope you will join us and experience what being a member of our home offers! This includes full access to all of our boards and exclusives, plus full access to our vast media library. Once you become a member, you log in to Connections and all of our features are yours to explore and enjoy.

PLEASE READ: WHEN YOU REQUEST MEMBERSHIP, THIS DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY GIVE YOU ACCESS TO THE BOARD. MEMBERSHIP REQUIRES ADMIN APPROVAL, WHICH IS NOT IMMEDIATE. YOU WILL STILL GET THE "YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS" MESSAGE UNTIL AN ADMIN HAS APPROVED YOUR APPLICATION. WE ATTEMPT TO APPROVE APPLICATIONS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE AFTER THEY ARE VALIDATED.

Thank you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dream Wedding 2008 Live With Kelly & Regis; Taylor Singing at Wedding 2/8/8
Topic Started: Feb 7 2008, 10:32 PM (1,892 Views)
cydter
Member Avatar

Just in time for Valentine's Day .....

Kacy Hardenbrook and Jordan Edsall of Garrett planned to marry Aug. 25 of last year.

But an explosion and fire five days earlier put those plans on hold. Hardenbrook, her mother, Deb Klink, and daughters Hanna, 2 and Rylea, then eight months, suffered burns at the Klink’s home on Co. Rd. 54.

After months of skin grafts and treatment, Rylea and Kacy were released from the hospital. Only Hanna, who will be three on March 1, remains in the Shriners Hospital for Children in Cincinnati, where the family stays through the week.

Now nearly six months later, Kacy and Jordan’s wedding dreams will literally come true when they exchange vows in the ABC studio of the “Live with Regis and Kelly” television show in New York City Friday.

. . . .

A wedding reception is planned at Tavern on the Green following the show. The couple selected Lone Star’s “Amazed” for their wedding dance. A surprise, celebrity performer has been featured at past receptions. When Edsall was asked who his favorite American Idol singer might be — Taylor Hicks was at the top of his list. Edsall was encouraged when producers then asked his favorite Taylor Hicks song.

The Wonderful News....

Taylor will make an appearance on Live with Regis and Kelly during "Wedding Week 2008" on Friday, February 8 @ 9am EST/PST (ABC Network). Also, tune into the show's recap of the wedding reception on Monday, February 12, which will also include Taylor.

To read more on and see the videos posted daily go to:
Live With Regis and Kelly

Posted Image

Taylor at the rehearsal today!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Taymanfan

ooooooooooo.. that's tomorrow...

I didn't realize it was that soon.....

I need to set my DVR or I'll miss it.

san
Member Avatar

Set you DVR for Monday's show also! We understand that a recap of the reception where Taylor will also entertain, will be shown on Monday.

KarinP
Member Avatar

I think this is going to be a beautiful moment not only for the bride and groom but for everyone who watches the show.

This is such a privilege for Taylor to be asked to sing at this wedding. I think it will be very interesting to hear what his thoughts are about it when he appears on the show on Monday.

mouser
Member Avatar

http://bventertainment.go.com/tv/buenavista/regisandkelly/contests/wedding2008/index.html Here is a Video announcing Taylor's appearance. Click on the Wedding Dress box.

Edited by mouser, Feb 8 2008, 05:56 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

This is so exciting! Not only for the couple, but also for Taylor getting the national exposure. Can't wait to see this!
Quote Post Goto Top

Taymanfan

Thanks for the link mouser......

Deleted User
Deleted User

A larger version of that photo can be found in our media section :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

O man, he was fantastic! Wonderfully tender, sang it just right. I am so moved by this show and the wedding, I can't even begrudge that they didn't show him the whole time. The entire thing was just beautiful!
Quote Post Goto Top

Taymanfan

I missed it... waaaa... but that's okay... I'll catch it later...

Deleted User
Deleted User

Regis and Kelly Live site will have this streamed some time today and I will also capture it for our media side as well.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I put a few more photos in the medis section, from the R & K site.
Quote Post Goto Top

istersay
Member Avatar

I just saw it, he was wonderful. What a touching story, and beautiful wedding. :wub:

DidNotExpectThat
Member Avatar

The wedding was tender and touching. Taylor added an awsome touch with his rendition of The Right Place. Everything was perfect. I wish the couple the very best that life has to offer!

cydter
Member Avatar

It was beautiful. I could not stop crying from the moment Taylor opened his mouth.... It was touching. It was great of him to do this for them.
They are so deserving.
Edited by cydter, Feb 8 2008, 12:37 PM.

bearie
Member Avatar

When Taylor brought out the harp I started to cry. Was amazing!!
:wub:

san
Member Avatar

I couldn't wait to get home and turn on the DVR! Thank goodness for fast forward...though I watched all the wedding. It was very beautiful. Taylor is always the gentleman AND the entertainer! We saw both at the wedding and the reception.......he and Kelly were having FUN!!! Yessiree! It EVEN looked like maybe he and Kelly had practiced...imagine that....Taylor practicing his dancing!!! Naw........probably NOT!!!!

mouser
Member Avatar

The Wedding was poignant and Taylor's "The Right Place" fit perfectly. His voice was so clear and the harmonica solo was perfectly controlled.

The Reception Dance with Kelly was joyously done with typical Taylor abandon. It looked like Loren was having a good time also ..... I have to assume that he was there to play for the wedding , too. Their joint venture with "The Right Place" , we know makes the writters proud ( because they have said so ), but this rendition would have made Ray Charles himself say Whoo.

medolark
Member Avatar

I saw the wedding and agree with all of you. Taylor looked great and sang perfectly--the timing was beautiful. But I thought the reception was going to be shown on Monday's show. Where did you see the reception? Ü

DidNotExpectThat
Member Avatar

medolark
Feb 8 2008, 07:50 PM
I saw the wedding and agree with all of you. Taylor looked great and sang perfectly--the timing was beautiful. But I thought the reception was going to be shown on Monday's show. Where did you see the reception? Ü
The video is on the Regis and Kelly website under dream wedding. Taylor and Kelly were having a blast and Taylor's dancing was, well, typical Taylor!!!! ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · All the Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply