Site Meter
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TTHC News Discography On Stage Timeline Doubletake Biography Fan Spotlight
We hope you enjoy your visit. We welcome all guests and sincerely hope you will join us and experience what being a member of our home offers! This includes full access to all of our boards and exclusives, plus full access to our vast media library. Once you become a member, you log in to Connections and all of our features are yours to explore and enjoy.

PLEASE READ: WHEN YOU REQUEST MEMBERSHIP, THIS DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY GIVE YOU ACCESS TO THE BOARD. MEMBERSHIP REQUIRES ADMIN APPROVAL, WHICH IS NOT IMMEDIATE. YOU WILL STILL GET THE "YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS" MESSAGE UNTIL AN ADMIN HAS APPROVED YOUR APPLICATION. WE ATTEMPT TO APPROVE APPLICATIONS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE AFTER THEY ARE VALIDATED.

Thank you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
International Fans - Welcome
Topic Started: Jan 31 2008, 08:00 AM (575 Views)
Taymanfan

TAKIN’ IT TO THE WORLD!

Whomp has hit the world stage, and we are there!

American Idol may have originated in America, but it went around the world and so has Taylor Hicks!

Connections would like to invite fans from around the world to help us create an international place for all things Taylor.

We want news about Taylor Hicks in your country. We would like to post newspaper articles, sales charts, polls, fan reports, pictures, videos or anything else about Taylor.

Please feel free to open a thread for your country and tell us your Taylor story. And let us know about your Taylor websites.

We would like to learn about the Taylor community worldwide, and about each other too.

posted at the Whomp Swamp by san on Dec 15, 2007
Edited by san, Feb 3 2008, 02:49 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

It is so wonderful to have Taylor reach out to people everywhere. The magic that comes with his music and performances appeals to so many and I'm so glad to see it so far reaching!
Quote Post Goto Top

san
Member Avatar

We would love to have topics in this forum from other countries around the world....we know you are out there...

Let us know if you want to start a forum for your part of the world!!
We want The Taylor Hicks Community to literally reach around the world!

andyv172

hi, i'm in the other side of the continent where no news, or videos, or anything related get here, all i know is thanks to u guys that makes the huge effort to post everything about the soul man. My job about his music had been since i watched AI5 pass it to friends, family and all around the boards i frequently post. i did include lot of stuff about Taylor on my space, but sometimes is hard to get that to the whole country.
btw i'm in cordoba, argentina, south america.
all i can say i thanks for all your hard work on keeping us the fan informed.
andrea

webchic00
Member Avatar

Hello everyone. Representing ASIA and the Philipopines here. I would like to welcome all of you from other parts of the world! Soul Patrol!

san
Member Avatar

Welcome, international Soul Patrol!! We are thrilled that we are reaching around the world to Taylor fans and so glad you are here!

Andrea...so glad you are here. Would you like for us to start a forum for Argentina?

Webchic00, Asia is started...hope you will help us build it.

We want to welcome Taylor fans from everywhere, and we appreciate your help!

cydter
Member Avatar

I have a myspace page for any fans from Puerto Rico!!! There are a few members there that are Taylor fans from the Island. Please stop by !! www.myspace.com/soulpatrolpuertorico

cydter
Member Avatar

andyv172
Feb 10 2008, 12:41 AM
hi, i'm in the other side of the continent where no news, or videos, or anything related get here, all i know is thanks to u guys that makes the huge effort to post everything about the soul man. My job about his music had been since i watched AI5 pass it to friends, family and all around the boards i frequently post. i did include lot of stuff about Taylor on my space, but sometimes is hard to get that to the whole country.
btw i'm in cordoba, argentina, south america.
all i can say i thanks for all your hard work on keeping us the fan informed.
andrea

Buenas Argentina!!! Que bueno que nos visitas!!!!

So wonderful to have you here!!! :thumbsup

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Rest of the World · Next Topic »
Add Reply