Site Meter
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TTHC News Discography On Stage Timeline Doubletake Biography Fan Spotlight
We hope you enjoy your visit. We welcome all guests and sincerely hope you will join us and experience what being a member of our home offers! This includes full access to all of our boards and exclusives, plus full access to our vast media library. Once you become a member, you log in to Connections and all of our features are yours to explore and enjoy.

PLEASE READ: WHEN YOU REQUEST MEMBERSHIP, THIS DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY GIVE YOU ACCESS TO THE BOARD. MEMBERSHIP REQUIRES ADMIN APPROVAL, WHICH IS NOT IMMEDIATE. YOU WILL STILL GET THE "YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS" MESSAGE UNTIL AN ADMIN HAS APPROVED YOUR APPLICATION. WE ATTEMPT TO APPROVE APPLICATIONS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE AFTER THEY ARE VALIDATED.

Thank you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Orlando, FL 02/24/2007; Universal Studios
Topic Started: Sep 5 2008, 06:51 PM (573 Views)
mouser
Member Avatar

LOOK OUT, MOUSE!
YOU'RE ABOUT TO BE WHOMPED!

February 24 Saturday 8:30 p.m.
UNIVERSAL STUDIO "MARDI GRAS 07"
1000 Universal Studio Plaza
Orlando, Florida 32819

SEATING CAPACITY: 4788

HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS: Enjoy the bounty at Universal Studios and stay in their hotels

UNIVERSAL'S MARDI GRAS

Posted Image

OPENING ACT: The Greyhounds : Check previous venue

SETLIST:

Takin’ It to the Streets
Heaven Knows
The Maze
Dream Myself Awake

Call Me the Breeze (Lynyrd Skynyrd)
Hold On To Your Love
- Can’t Trust Your Neighbor
- It’s a Man’s World (James Brown)
Hell of a Day
Just to Feel That Way
Heart and Soul
-Brown-Eyed Handsome Man ( Chuck Berry )
Wherever I Lay My Hat
- Moondance (Van Morrison)
-Chain Gang (Sam Cooke)
- Arc of a Diver (Steve Winwood)
Young Turks ( Rod Stewart )
The Right Place
The Runaround

Encore:

Badge ( Cream )

Opening of The Show/ TITTS credit to Kevin Carter

SOUL PATROL MEMORIES:

Posted Imagecourtesy of taylorfan333

1..I showed up at Universal Studios 3 hours before the concert and the crowd was already 30-40 rows deep of people standing and waiting for the concert. Show started at 8:30 and was non-stop pure energy until it ended. I was told that the rides closed early due to everyone in the park was at the concert. Taylor Hicks really knows how to put on a show.

Posted Imagecourtesy of anothertayfan

Taylor's driving the SoulTrain, and I'm gonna ride with him. I've never been so excited about and for an entertainer as Taylor Hicks, he deserves it all, and he's going to get it. KEEP MAKING IT DO WHAT IT DO BABY!!!!!

3. pboyers
Each concert is different and you never know what to expect…… he really is the master at playing to each and every audience, so every show is unique and thrilling.

Taylor is following his own heart and making his own decisions…… from how to handle his new album, what single to put out and when and how his concert is put together. He is leading the way not following the accepted path…… I have faith in him and he is definitely on HIS way to being the legend we all knew he would be.

Posted Imagetaylorgirl49

4. connieb
Everyone was either clapping, singing, screaming, swaying or just in awe of what they were seeing up on that stage....Taylor "crossed over" on Saturday nite and i was glad i was there to experience something so special for him AND his loving fans, old and new! He left AI FAR behind on saturday nite and easily stepped into star status without a hitch!!

credit to claym8t

credit to kevin carter

credit to cydter

credit to cydter

It's a Man's World

credit to Ifoundnemob4u
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Bus Stop · Next Topic »
Add Reply