Site Meter
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TTHC News Discography On Stage Timeline Doubletake Biography Fan Spotlight
We hope you enjoy your visit. We welcome all guests and sincerely hope you will join us and experience what being a member of our home offers! This includes full access to all of our boards and exclusives, plus full access to our vast media library. Once you become a member, you log in to Connections and all of our features are yours to explore and enjoy.

PLEASE READ: WHEN YOU REQUEST MEMBERSHIP, THIS DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY GIVE YOU ACCESS TO THE BOARD. MEMBERSHIP REQUIRES ADMIN APPROVAL, WHICH IS NOT IMMEDIATE. YOU WILL STILL GET THE "YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS" MESSAGE UNTIL AN ADMIN HAS APPROVED YOUR APPLICATION. WE ATTEMPT TO APPROVE APPLICATIONS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE AFTER THEY ARE VALIDATED.

Thank you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Chitlin' Circuit; What it was like by someone who was there
Topic Started: Feb 12 2010, 12:02 AM (1,469 Views)
Oldiebutgoodie
Member Avatar

Taylor has mentioned "the Chitlin' Circuit" before-in his "The View" interview about HFOS-

This segment about the chitlin' circuit was on our local news tonight:

http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=11975036
Edited by Oldiebutgoodie, Feb 12 2010, 12:52 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mouser
Member Avatar

Thanks so much OBG. I have added this article in its entirety( for posterity ) to the Looking Back Archives under The Chitlin Years.

pat
Member Avatar

This was very interesting! Thanks, mouser also for posting the article under the other thread, which I read with interest! I learned some things I didn't know-

Oldiebutgoodie
Member Avatar

Thanks mouser. The other interview mentioned in this segment is now posted on the site as well.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Soul Thing · Next Topic »
Add Reply