Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
2008 ATWT Fan Luncheon
Topic Started: Jun 9 2008, 10:03 PM (860 Views)
bmisawsome
I went to the luncheon, I was in his line briefly but gotten out for something. I guess I should had stayed in line and met him. Later that night I had my chance again but didn't take it. (I wasn't at Nuke after party) I seen him at Martini's for Henry. He didn't stay too long just long enough to say hello hang out for a little while take pics with fans who haven't met him yet or have and wanted another round lol.

I couldn't really get the chance because the room wasn't big enough and everytime I wanted to say something more people jumped up in front of me so I just left it alone. I'll post up what photos I have from the luncheon and Martini's with Henry. (At the time I didn't know anything Luke and Noah having a group fan club online)

The softball ones will have to wait until I get them on CD. My scanner glass is broke.

Attached to this post:
Attachments: 008_8.jpg (238.75 KB)
Attachments: 011_11.jpg (255.21 KB)
Edited by bmisawsome, Jun 12 2008, 03:15 PM.
Member Avatar

Quote Post Goto Top Offline Profile
bmisawsome
Here is a few more photo's.

Attached to this post:
Attachments: DB.jpg (108.64 KB)
Attachments: home.jpg (15.98 KB)
Attachments: 002_2.jpg (1.53 MB)
Attachments: 001_1.jpg (1.67 MB)
Attachments: 005_5.jpg (1.64 MB)
Attachments: 007_7.jpg (1.59 MB)
Attachments: 009_9.jpg (1.64 MB)
Attachments: 012_12.jpg (1.56 MB)
Edited by bmisawsome, Jun 12 2008, 03:22 PM.
Member Avatar

bmisawsome
Becca
Jun 12 2008, 05:42 PM
omg...your pictures are awesome.... Kit's hair almost blocked you! :P

thank you so much for sharing
Thank you. I know she had a lot hair :)
Your very welcome.
Member Avatar

bmisawsome
Becca
Jun 12 2008, 05:51 PM
and I love the one with Eric!!! :wub:
If you want a copy of the one with Eric you can. If you know how to do a photo editing to cut me out and just keep Eric alone go for it lol
Member Avatar

bmisawsome
CakeLuvr
Jun 12 2008, 06:32 PM
Great pics Kelly!! I wish I could've gotten one with Michael Park!! He is a stud in person!!! GUH!!
At first I wasn't going to but just decided at the last minute to meet him and get it over with. If you want a copy of the photo go ahead I don't mind. If your good at photo shop to remove what you don't in the photo feel free to do so.

Yes he is and very nice too. I told him I didn't have anything for him to sign and hoped it wasn't a problem and he said that a little love is all that is needed. that was after the photo was taken that i apologized for not having anything to sign. So I felt better when he accepted that I didn't have anything for him to sign.

Take care. :)

Kelly
Member Avatar

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · All About Billy · Next Topic »
Add Reply