Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
10th Annual Tammy Rubin Rice Charity Softball Game; Saturday June 7th, 2008
Topic Started: Jun 9 2008, 08:06 PM (983 Views)
bmisawsome
I think they will end up on Ebay slowly but soon. Steve sells lots of his celebrity photos on ebay. He goes by I think Celebpix. I've bidded a few from him and always been very happy with each and every photo I won from his auctions.

Take care.

Kelly.
Member Avatar

Quote Post Goto Top Offline Profile
bmisawsome
CakeLuvr
Jun 11 2008, 10:37 PM
Thanks for the info Kelly!! I'll check it out!! I REALLY need that one of us!! It is just too precious!!! :wub:
Your welcome. You could also email him and see if he would be willing to send you the photo instead of making you pay for it.

I like the photo myself honestly. You both look so awsome together in it.
Member Avatar

bmisawsome
Becca
Jun 12 2008, 10:41 AM
awesome info :)
Thanks.
Member Avatar

bmisawsome
Becca
Jun 13 2008, 11:52 AM
CakeLuvr
Jun 12 2008, 06:27 PM
WTF Steve!! I'll email him when I get back Sunday! And he better be quick to respond, cause I need that pic!!!
I got a response.... Lisa, you don't need to email Steve...I will give you the info if you like! :)
I agree. Steve is probably going to be at the Awards in LA anyways. So getting the info you need would be better getting it from Becca, then waiting around for him to reply back to an email. :)
Member Avatar

bmisawsome
Now you'll have the photo of you and Billy to add to your collection. I am so happy for you.

You both look so happy and good together in that photo. Would it be alright once you get it and display it could I copy it?

Take care.
Member Avatar

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Billy Magnussen News · Next Topic »
Add Reply