Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Soap Opera Digest - Focus On...; Issue Date: May 6, 2008
Topic Started: Apr 24 2008, 09:48 AM (726 Views)
BMFan
Posted Image
Article link
Edited by BMFan, May 4 2008, 03:14 PM.
Administrator
Quote Post Goto Top Offline Profile
BMFan
Jennifer Lenhart: I had heard so many things about Billy Magnussen's (Casey, ATWT) boisterous nature and similarity to Zach Roerig (ex-Casey) and indeed had experienced his rambunctious personality in person on a few occasions which0;made me like him immediately. But I didn't know what to expect from the phone interview I did for this week's Focus On... "AMERICAN IDOL has been treating me so well. It's great," he joked at the start, peppering his interview with quirky outbursts, including imitations of his Broadway co-star Rosie Perez ("Beeelly, how are you today?") and his Lithuanian grandmother's reaction to his ATWT role ("Why'd you steal theee mahney?!") but quickly settled down to impress me with his genuine enthusiasm for the work he's doing ... along with a few things I couldn't print about his prom night and Casey's carnal feelings toward Emily. Oh, and there's also one little thing about a steel-cage death match in which he and Dylan Bruce (Chris) will take on Michael Park (Jack) and Austin Peck (Brad). That you can read about in the current issue.
Administrator
Quote Post Goto Top Offline Profile
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Billy Magnussen News · Next Topic »
Add Reply