Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Welcome
Topic Started: Apr 20 2008, 12:13 PM (680 Views)
bmisawsome
Hi I am new to the MB. Came across it while browsing around in the Van Hansis.net board, Billy Magnussen section of the board.

Honestly at first when I seen Billy's first appearence as the new Casey Hughes, I wasn't all that thrilled because at the time I was really fond of Zach Roerig's acting. Every new actor who comes in place of one who leaves before. Takes me awhile to get adjusted.
Billy's voice blew my mind because he sounded so much like the other Casey when I heard him speak his very first lines on the show. Well I grew to liking him alot being Casey after a awhile of getting used to seeing him more and more.

First time seeing/almost meeting him in person was during this year's ATWT Fan Luncheon, then later that night I ran into him again. Recently I went to the charity softball game and had the chance to meeting him there. (I don't follow actors around from one event to another lol, I never been to any of the softball games and I realy wanted to check this one out so I did really had fun too)

I had to dodge Billy a bit because there was so many people around and he decided to play "Tattoo/give a mustache to Dylan" with the black permenant marker. Of course Dylan got him back for it by using his then Billy came back for more and Dylan went to get back at him then he ran off laughing. I should had took a picture of that but didn't.

Well thats all. Look forward to meeting new people and chatting online.

Take care.

Kelly.
Member Avatar

Quote Post Goto Top Offline Profile
bmisawsome
CakeLuvr
Jun 11 2008, 10:36 PM
Welcome Kelly!! Glad you got to meet him! He really is awesome! And I'm one of the crazies that follow him and other ATWT actors around!! Their all just really cool people!!

Please post often!! :)
Thanks for the welcome. I am glad I did too. At first I was kinda afraid to but then I seen how much fun he was having with the fans I decided I might as well meet him get it over with. I might not had another chance. I think its cool that you do. Are you going to the Academy Awards? Yes they are that I agree.
I'll try to post as often as I can.
Member Avatar

bmisawsome
Becca
Jun 12 2008, 10:13 AM
Hi Kelly....thanks for sharing your story...Billy just seems to be made of fun!! :)
Hi back and your very welcome. I agree he does. Next time I go any other ATWT event I'm gonna make sure I take a digital camera with a built in Video camera so I can catch him in action. :)
Member Avatar

bmisawsome
CakeLuvr
Jun 12 2008, 06:26 PM
I try the video thing, but I'm just as bad as the ATWT shaky cams, if not worse!! So I stick to the photos! Glad we'll have someone to do video!! :)
I'm gonna give it a try and hopefully it'll work. :)
Member Avatar

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Board News & Annoucements · Next Topic »
Add Reply