Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Welcome
Topic Started: Apr 20 2008, 12:13 PM (681 Views)
CakeLuvr
I'm Lisa and I flove Billy!! I've had the pleasure of meeting him 3 times and each time he is just such a sweetie!! He was actually at Van's play back in January by chance and I caught him in one of the pics taken that day. This was before he aired! I have pretty much adored him since he first started and that adoration only continues to grow!! He has a natural zest for life and an energetic personality that just sucks you in!! And those eyes are even more amazing in person!!

Put simply...he rocks!!
Member Avatar

Quote Post Goto Top Offline Profile
CakeLuvr
Becca
Jun 9 2008, 08:23 PM
I'm Becca and I adore Billy. He just seems to scream FUN and LIFE and all things good!!
I was interested in him when he first started on ATWT but now that interest has exploded
into a full blown admiration for him!! I think he's just fantastic! :D
Yay Becca!! You're here!! Time to spread the Billy love!! :P
Member Avatar

CakeLuvr
Bri
Jun 9 2008, 10:17 PM
Hey! I'm Bri! I love watching Billy on ATWT and live vicariously through the people who have gotten to meet him. He seems like such a fun guy!
Hey Bri!! Welcome!!! Now start posting!! :P
Member Avatar

CakeLuvr
Welcome Kelly!! Glad you got to meet him! He really is awesome! And I'm one of the crazies that follow him and other ATWT actors around!! Their all just really cool people!!

Please post often!! :)
Member Avatar

CakeLuvr
I try the video thing, but I'm just as bad as the ATWT shaky cams, if not worse!! So I stick to the photos! Glad we'll have someone to do video!! :)
Member Avatar

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Board News & Annoucements · Next Topic »
Add Reply