Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Download the client early!
Topic Started: Feb 22 2009, 11:43 AM (1,778 Views)
kvothe
Member Avatar

Download the beta client early without hurting the official torrent down loaders!

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4692861/Darkfall

Quote:

Quote from the darkfall team:

" If you are not a Darkfall beta tester and do not have a Darkfall beta installation, you have to download both the installer and the date files. The size of the download is approximately 9GB. After everything is installed you will need to receive a small patch to upgrade to the Darkfall launch version before you can enter the game.

If you are a Darkfall beta tester and have a beta installation, you just need to download the installer (approximately 50MB) and take the latest patch to upgrade to the Darkfall launch version. "
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vlashe

If downloading is an issue I would suggest waiting for the release version as this is from early February. But if download limit is no worries then definitely worth while :)

The Bossman

People on the official forum said that the piratebay leak had 31 malicious programs in it.

HelloImNobody
Member Avatar

Vlashe
Feb 22 2009, 03:48 PM
If downloading is an issue I would suggest waiting for the release version as this is from early February. But if download limit is no worries then definitely worth while :)
That and it's old. Just wait for the official torrent and BE NICE by seeding at the end a bit.

bored

finally got patched to 1.0.34 ... forums, irc and game servers still down though ... but ...

admin up :)

http://www.eu1.darkfallonline.com/news/ <- only works once in 100 reloads atm, and the patch is on that box as well, so be patient!

Ghost

Very nice !! Thanks for the share! : )

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Leaker Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply

.Wiredvage Theme created by Zeus00 and converted by Wolt of the ZetaBoards Theme Zone