Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Great PvP Leak Video
Topic Started: Feb 18 2009, 11:33 AM (3,226 Views)
lordhuebi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRBX7WnHprc

don't think this has been posted here yet
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Draagon456

Zeratul

omfg dude this is the best leak everr!

Kori334

I fucking love you.

Best leak ever!

"Jump into the water, dip shits!"
haha!

pprllo

The link is not working for me.

It shows a video, but it's just people running in circles !

:P
Edited by pprllo, Feb 18 2009, 12:57 PM.

Exclusif

That looked like it could be fun, for about an hour or so. Pay monthly for simplyfied repetitive combat like that? Naa.

This was actually the first video that didn't make me wanna buy the game. Thanks for the leak.

Fordeka
Member Avatar

It certainly doesn't look as repetitive as WOW or any other mmorpg where you just lock on to a target and spam your attack rotation. I think that winning will depend more on the player's skills than the time he puts into preparation, which will make it interestingly different than most mmorpgs I've played. There's lots of room for improvement too, eventually it could be as good as the melee system in the HL2 mods Age of Chivalry and Pirates Vikings and Knights 2.
Edited by Fordeka, Feb 18 2009, 04:38 PM.

Makku

Wow, I thought that video showed just how fun the game can be :) granted they were only using one spell (that I noticed) but I'm sure that'll change as people get higher skills.

Great video, thanks for the leak. :)

M

nonetoosmall
Darkfall
Fordeka
Feb 18 2009, 04:34 PM
It certainly doesn't look as repetitive as WOW or any other mmorpg where you just lock on to a target and spam your attack rotation.
People who did this weren't very good.

Exclusif

Fordeka
Feb 18 2009, 04:34 PM
It certainly doesn't look as repetitive as WOW or any other mmorpg where you just lock on to a target and spam your attack rotation. I think that winning will depend more on the player's skills than the time he puts into preparation, which will make it interestingly different than most mmorpgs I've played. There's lots of room for improvement too, eventually it could be as good as the melee system in the HL2 mods Age of Chivalry and Pirates Vikings and Knights 2.
WoW failed in a lot of ways, the major one being that it's a theme park. However, to say that the pvp from that video takes more skill than equally geared wow pvp is just a load of crap.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply

.Wiredvage Theme created by Zeus00 and converted by Wolt of the ZetaBoards Theme Zone