Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Screenshots Thread
Topic Started: Feb 11 2009, 05:06 PM (3,650 Views)
ApocalypseNow
Fallen Earth & Darkfall
Please post any screens in this thread.
Edited by ApocalypseNow, Feb 12 2009, 12:34 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NoFindMe
Member Avatar

That isn't ur name in the top left of the 2nd shot is it? "Dinky" would be an odd mob name.

Also, i think the last two are dupes.

ApocalypseNow
Fallen Earth & Darkfall
NoFindMe
Feb 11 2009, 05:23 PM
That isn't ur name in the top left of the 2nd shot is it? "Dinky" would be an odd mob name.

Also, i think the last two are dupes.
Yep they are dupes, whoops. I'm in class right now I'll fix that later. Dinky is the name of a mission mob I had to kill.

ApocalypseNow
Fallen Earth & Darkfall
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Again, no antialiasing. I'll force it on my card and take some more shots later.

Also, no shadows in these shots I forgot to enable them. They are currently VERY inefficient and the game isn't playable with them on. Still, I'll get some shots with shadows as well as post fx later.

Some shots with 2x AA forced in nvidia control panel
Posted Image Posted Image

** A couple shots with shadows, post fx, and advanced post fx turned on
Posted Image Posted Image

Last but not least... /superman !
Posted Image
Edited by ApocalypseNow, Feb 12 2009, 12:33 AM.

creinke22

This game looks pretty cool but its opposite of DF. Nice Character models and shitty scenery ...

MIX THEM

NoFindMe
Member Avatar

Someones lvl6 now :P

Ouch @ the crossbow lodged in ur back....

ApocalypseNow
Fallen Earth & Darkfall
Yeah the crossbow clips badly. It also happens to suck, so I decided to sell it. Yep I'm about halfway through level 6 now. Levelling is slow in this game, but constant. It takes the same time to go from 2-3 as it does 39-40. Also, crafting gives you xp, it is possible to level purely through crafting. In fact, theres a guy whos already really high level, he did it purely through crafting. You craft while offline, so if you can get enough materials together you can set up a really big crafting queue and level up in your sleep.
Edited by ApocalypseNow, Feb 12 2009, 05:29 AM.

MissileToe

ApocalypseNow
Feb 12 2009, 05:27 AM
You craft while offline, so if you can get enough materials together you can set up a really big crafting queue and level up in your sleep.
Hmm, not sure how I feel about that.

ApocalypseNow
Fallen Earth & Darkfall
MissileToe
Feb 12 2009, 07:35 AM
ApocalypseNow
Feb 12 2009, 05:27 AM
You craft while offline, so if you can get enough materials together you can set up a really big crafting queue and level up in your sleep.
Hmm, not sure how I feel about that.
It still would take massive resource gathering, as well as a good amount of time. Even a simple pair of pants takes about 10 minutes. Its a very good system for people who play more casually.

Dorf
Member Avatar

I thought DF graphics were lacking a little. Sheesh.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Leaker Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply

.Wiredvage Theme created by Zeus00 and converted by Wolt of the ZetaBoards Theme Zone