Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Classify Laurie Holden; A beautiful blonde actress who looks possibly part black
Topic Started: Dec 16 2013, 12:10 AM (1,444 Views)
classify
Member Avatar
Laurie Holden, a Canadian-American actress. She was in "The Shield." I think she looks like she might have at least 1/8 black African ancestry. Do you agree or am I seeing things that aren't there?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NewYorker
classify
Dec 16 2013, 12:10 AM
Laurie Holden, a Canadian-American actress. She was in "The Shield." I think she looks like she might have at least 1/8 black African ancestry. Do you agree or am I seeing things that aren't there?
I don't see it, but it's not impossible (like Heather Locklear). To me, she has an ambiguous Northern Euro look.

B00Bz
Member Avatar
Kleptomorphic Member
She looks Northern European to me.
East Med and I act like it too!

Cedar
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
B00Bz
Dec 16 2013, 01:39 AM
Agreed, if there's any African in her it's been displaced by Caucasian phenotype.

classify
Member Avatar
I don't know why I see it in her face. I can't pinpoint specific features that make me think it, but I do. It's so weird.

If you type in "Is Laurie Holden" into Google, one of the automatic results that pops up is "Is Laurie Holden part black", so I can't be the only one who has wondered this.

Cedar
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
classify
Dec 16 2013, 01:45 AM
I don't know why I see it in her face. I can't pinpoint specific features that make me think it, but I do. It's so weird.

If you type in "Is Laurie Holden" into Google, one of the automatic results that pops up is "Is Laurie Holden part black", so I can't be the only one who has wondered this.
She looks like Uma Thurman to me who is Northwestern European descent,

Posted ImagePosted Image
Edited by Cedar, Dec 16 2013, 01:49 AM.

Nikolas
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Posted Image
Once you join AS-HBF, there are only a couple ways you can leave. The first is death. The second is admission to a mental institution.

NewYorker
classify
Dec 16 2013, 01:45 AM

It is not uncommon among some Northern Euro types to have features that overlap.

Sky earth
Ahh Laurie Holden! I know her as Andrea from "The Walking Dead". I was truly disappointed when the writers decided to kill her in the end of season 3

She looks hardcore Nordic to me and I can't see any SSA influence in her face

rockofellow
I don't see any visible SSA influence

Pethraiz
Member Avatar
rockofellow
Dec 17 2013, 02:34 AM
What mean SSA?

Ada
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Pethraiz
Dec 17 2013, 03:11 AM
rockofellow
Dec 17 2013, 02:34 AM
What mean SSA?
SSA = Subsaharan African.

And no, I wouldn't think she's part black. She looks core NW european to me. Subnordid / borreby (Nordid, alpinid and some borrey-esque cm features).

What you might see as SSA is probably what I'd call as the borreby cm stuff. Big, flat nose, deep set cm eyes etc...
Edited by Ada, Dec 17 2013, 03:17 AM.
I'm Asian under US law. Really.

daveycrochet
In the first picture, she looks a bit like a female version of Borussia Dortmund right back Lukasz Piszczek.
Spoiler: click to toggle

The Baron
Member Avatar
✡GNU/FOSS separatist✡
B00Bz
Dec 16 2013, 01:39 AM
Yep.
✡This post was sponsored by the state of Israel ✡
Super Duper Supernova

Who lived in eastern Europe? Mongoloids, that's who.

Bulletproofpride

Now we are all OK because we live in California.

Sefardita.iberico

I am nerd and you is loooooooooooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'll state my psychiatrist, Adamo D'Souza. He's good, I managed to cure skin allergy is my anus. Was a psychopatological think in my anus.

rhiannon
Member Avatar
I don't see it.

Roy
<-I->
I think this is just some CM -influence, otherwise I see nothing.

Sourpunch
WHATTT?? I see it too, what is wrong with everyone else's eyes here. Yes indeed I see African in her, Infact I didn't even fully read your question but as soon as I saw the second pic, I was thinking to myself "she looks like she has a black features" then I re read your question fully and realized that she truly was 1/8 African. I see it in the width of her face and nose, her nose screams part African to me...me too I can't exactly pin what it is but something makes her look African.

Her nose has a side flare, wide flare instead on an angular, long one if you know what i mean
can you post more pics of her side? It also seems that she doesnt have a strong nose bridge.
Edited by Sourpunch, Dec 17 2013, 09:23 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Classifying People · Next Topic »
Add Reply