Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Which of the following is true?
Serbs look closer to Russians than to Greeks 10 (50%)
Serbs look closer to Greeks than to Russians 10 (50%)
Total Votes: 20
Greeks vs Serbs vs Russians
Topic Started: Mar 20 2013, 10:19 PM (1,405 Views)
Altay
1. Greeks 2. Serbs 3. Russians

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Edited by Altay, Jun 4 2014, 08:08 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rakovski
Advanced Member
The male to Greek, the female to Russian

Jizo
Member Avatar
Slav
Rakovski
Mar 20 2013, 10:20 PM
That!Also I find it strange with this graphs, sometimes they are good,sometimes they are blurry and do not look right. Also u should be careful, when u made a graphs about Bulgarians u used Albanian,Ukrainian,Moldovan and Gypsy people, the fact that somebody plays for a certain country does not mean that he should be part of the typical look of the country.

caucasus
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Rakovski
Mar 20 2013, 10:20 PM
:nod: agree
Posted Image

dapork
Member Avatar
daporkyoupine
Same here.
Happiness is a warm gun

இந்த மொழிபெயர்ப்பது உங்களுக்கு உடல்நிலை சரியில்லாதபோது காரணமாம்

FaerieQueene
Member Avatar
Fairest and Darkest
I think it's a graduation; Serbs look in between Greeks and Russians, but more so on the Russian side of things. So I voted for the first option.
"First the Saturday people, then the Sunday people." -----Islamic-Arabic phrase exemplifying their racism towards Jews and Christians.

Trog
Jul 7 2014, 08:42 PM
This is an organised attack, she's been lead on by others. Starting with "Carlos" and his other fag hag, FQ.

Vukodav
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
according to those morphs male is somewhere inbetwean while female is closer to Russian. IRL we are Nordid übermensch. Remove kebab, Serbia strong!
Do not spill others blood because it is from another tribe or a nation.
But ferociously defend our blood, because it is the blood of our ancestors.
Never allow our blood to be spilled because it is Serb.
With peace into war and with war into peace.
With love into love, but with blood for the Serb blood.

Ionatiris
Hm, from photos of Serbs I saw, they look pretty like one of South or Volga region Russian type. That's also interesting, my Dad was guessed as Serb by several ppl on this forum.

Lazar
Member Avatar
Ionatiris
Mar 20 2013, 11:15 PM
Hm, from photos of Serbs I saw, they look pretty like one of South or Volga region Russian type. That's also interesting, my Dad was guessed as Serb by several ppl on this forum.
That is fairly inaccurate. South Russians basically look like Ukranians (east) so while they are closer in appearence to Serbs than say NW Russians are, they still do not look like Serbs. In the volga region you have a mix of ethnicities. The ethnic Russians who live there and anywhere else in the Russian Federation if they are unmixed look like ethnic Russians. You have volga tatars living on the volga but they dont really resemble Serbs. So I am not really sure how you have come to these conclusions.

Peterparker
Member Avatar
Pro Member
The Greek girl looks really pretty wit dem' big eyes

Nvard
Member Avatar
Raven Rapunzel
lol,of course Serbs look closer to Russians.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Highland
Ancestry: West Asian+ SouthEastern European
Religion: Oriental Orthodox Christian

Ionatiris
Lazar
Mar 21 2013, 12:04 AM
Ionatiris
That is fairly inaccurate. South Russians basically look like Ukranians (east) so while they are closer in appearence to Serbs than say NW Russians are, they still do not look like Serbs. In the volga region you have a mix of ethnicities. The ethnic Russians who live there and anywhere else in the Russian Federation if they are unmixed look like ethnic Russians. You have volga tatars living on the volga but they dont really resemble Serbs. So I am not really sure how you have come to these conclusions.
Firstly, we were talking about Serbian looks in comparison with Greek and Russian. To me, Serbian is closer to South Russian than Greek, though it doesn't mean that in general South Russians look just like Serbs. Also, I wouldn't like to dissapoint you,Lazar, but being Russian already means being mixed. There is mix of ethnicities in most areas of Russia, not only Volga region. Morover, 'mixed' Volga region is one of the oldest cultural and historical areas of Russia, and its ppl aren't less ethnic Russian for us than one from North-West or any other part. And considering fact ppl from different parts of Ukraine,Belarus,Russia moved to South in the past, I'd say that South Russians look like Ukrainians. Really, all this so funny, because 'unmixed' Ukrainians are actually the same ppl as 'unmixed' Russians. And for us being Ukrainian is rather political-geographical than ethnical point.
Edited by Ionatiris, Mar 21 2013, 02:56 AM.

pusaz
ethnerd
Nvard
Mar 21 2013, 01:52 AM
lol seriously

Lazar
Member Avatar
Ionatiris
Mar 21 2013, 02:53 AM
Lazar
Ionatiris
Firstly, we were talking about Serbian looks in comparison with Greek and Russian. To me, Serbian is closer to South Russian than Greek, though it doesn't mean that in general South Russians look just like Serbs. Also, I wouldn't like to dissapoint you,Lazar, but being Russian already means being mixed. There is mix of ethnicities in most areas of Russia, not only Volga region. Morover, 'mixed' Volga region is one of the oldest cultural and historical areas of Russia, and its ppl aren't less ethnic Russian for us than one from North-West or any other part. And considering fact ppl from different parts of Ukraine,Belarus,Russia moved to South in the past, I'd say that South Russians look like Ukrainians. Really, all this so funny, because 'unmixed' Ukrainians are actually the same ppl as 'unmixed' Russians. And for us being Ukrainian is rather political-geographical than ethnical point.
Ok, it was misunderstanding :)

Yes the Volga region is most of central European Russia, for some stupid reason i associated volga with the volgid anthrotype. Which isnt really adeptly named.

Well I disagree that Russians are mixed they are fairly standard North Slavs.

cloxias
Nope the Serbs look more closer to Russians than to Greeks.

Greeks just do not looks like Russians or even Serbs from what I have seen.

Jizo
Member Avatar
Slav
Lazar
Mar 21 2013, 03:32 AM
Ionatiris
Mar 21 2013, 02:53 AM
Lazar

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Ok, it was misunderstanding :)

Yes the Volga region is most of central European Russia, for some stupid reason i associated volga with the volgid anthrotype. Which isnt really adeptly named.

Well I disagree that Russians are mixed they are fairly standard North Slavs.
For some reason u live in denial that mix mean South looking, actually a lot of mix Russian can be mixed with Northern ethnicities such as Finnic people. :)

martin
Member Avatar
Nvard
I do not, not in reality, or maybe it's the Russian Caucasus
Edited by martin, Mar 22 2013, 02:01 AM.
haplotype : BASQUE
Y DNA : R-L11*
MtDNA :T1a1

FaerieQueene
Member Avatar
Fairest and Darkest
martin
Mar 22 2013, 01:59 AM
Nvard
Serbs look like Caucasus peoples?!
"First the Saturday people, then the Sunday people." -----Islamic-Arabic phrase exemplifying their racism towards Jews and Christians.

Trog
Jul 7 2014, 08:42 PM
This is an organised attack, she's been lead on by others. Starting with "Carlos" and his other fag hag, FQ.

martin
Member Avatar
FairyPrincess
Mar 22 2013, 02:07 AM
martin
Nvard
kanechno ! but this is a generality, each case has its variations.I have in my street, three Serbian families a total of 14 people.They are brown or very dark hair, their eyes are dark, taille medium and some high. They do not look like Slavic or Russian.

Edited by martin, Mar 22 2013, 05:11 PM.
haplotype : BASQUE
Y DNA : R-L11*
MtDNA :T1a1

Vukodav
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
martin
Mar 22 2013, 12:57 PM
FairyPrincess
Mar 22 2013, 02:07 AM
martin

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
kanechno ! but this is a generality, each case has its variations.
I have in my neighborhood three Serbian families a total of 14 people.
They are brown or very dark, their eyes are dark, medium and some high. They do not look like Slavic or Russian.

u mad bro?
Do not spill others blood because it is from another tribe or a nation.
But ferociously defend our blood, because it is the blood of our ancestors.
Never allow our blood to be spilled because it is Serb.
With peace into war and with war into peace.
With love into love, but with blood for the Serb blood.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Photographic Supplement · Next Topic »
Add Reply